Triumph Rocket III

Triumph Rocket III

See the Best Sport Touring Bikes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Apsmith

ApsmithAU

How much.....what's the catch?

Date PurchasedOct 2016

les

lesSydney Surrounds, NSW

time piece! this is the last of the Brut!

I have owned many bikes in my time and i am the proud owner of a 2016 rocket 3 roadster in mat black with white stripes!! Just beautiful..
This is without doubt the best bike I have ever owned, what a head turner!!
I must say its all power comfort. its a rush to ride!
what a bike, 6 mths old, cant stay of it!

Triumph have every cnr of the market covered from sports, adventure, of road, cruisers and even heritage bikes
Triumph all the way, I just own the craziest motorcycle in the world 6 stars from me

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Triumph Rocket 3 Classic..

Date PurchasedAug 2015

Blackdog

The best cruiser in the world

I have a 2005 Rocket 3, done 60,000kms and think it's the best cruiser you can buy. I love the power and torque, love the handling, and love the look on peoples faces when they find out it's a 2.3l engine.
The best feeling is coming up behind a harley, and blasting past with no effort. (it's also great for overtaking caravans)
If you are looking for a cruiser, and can handle the performance, then you won't be sorry with a Rocket