Triumph Rocket III

Triumph Rocket III

Apsmith

ApsmithAU

How much.....what's the catch?

Date PurchasedOct 2016

les

lesSydney Surrounds, NSW

time piece! this is the last of the Brut!

I have owned many bikes in my time and i am the proud owner of a 2016 rocket 3 roadster in mat black with white stripes!! Just beautiful..
    This is without doubt the best bike I have ever owned, what a head turner!!
    I must say its all power comfort. its a rush to ride!
    what a bike, 6 mths old, cant stay of it!

Triumph have every cnr of the market covered from sports, adventure, of road, cruisers and even heritage bikes
    Triumph all the way, I just own the craziest motorcycle in the world 6 stars from me

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Triumph Rocket 3 Classic..

Date PurchasedAug 2015

Blackdog

The best cruiser in the world

I have a 2005 Rocket 3, done 60,000kms and think it's the best cruiser you can buy. I love the power and torque, love the handling, and love the look on peoples faces when they find out it's a 2.3l engine.
    The best feeling is coming up behind a harley, and blasting past with no effort. (it's also great for overtaking caravans)
    If you are looking for a cruiser, and can handle the performance, then you won't be sorry with a Rocket