Triumph Rocket III

See the Best Sport Touring Bikes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

How much.....what's the catch?

Spending time on bikes between the 650 and 1100 I was apprehensive in taking such a big power leap, but I was suprised how easy the transition was. Don't get me wrong, this thing is a weapon but it is also more than happy to trundle along in 50klm city traffic. But, and this is a BIG but, when needed it has frightening power at hand at whatever speed or gear you happen to be in. Depending on colour scheme it looks great (I have Matt black) and never fails to turn heads, even a snobbish Harley rider. I still can't seem to fathom how I can get so much bike for such a reasonable price tag, especially when you compare its stats with the more popular brand names. Gear changes seem to be a bit clunky and I could have done with the seat being 1 inch back or the pegs 1 inch forward (I'm a touch over 6ft) but overall it is comfortable to ride. Also remember that being over a third of a tonne wet this is one heavy machine, and can mean tight slow corners take a bit of getting used too, however in a straight line this bike is something else! Overall I am glad I purchased this beast, and I'd be a happy man if I never owned another bike in my life. Well done Triump, you did good

Date PurchasedOct 2016

time piece! this is the last of the Brut!

I have owned many bikes in my time and i am the proud owner of a 2016 rocket 3 roadster in mat black with white stripes!! Just beautiful..
This is without doubt the best bike I have ever owned, what a head turner!!
I must say its all power comfort. its a rush to ride!
what a bike, 6 mths old, cant stay of it!

Triumph have every cnr of the market covered from sports, adventure, of road, cruisers and even heritage bikes
Triumph all the way, I just own the craziest motorcycle in the world 6 stars from me

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Triumph Rocket 3 Classic..

Love the Rocket 3 Classic..... Great for long hauls loved The Great Ocean Road. Just ate the kays from Melboune to Toowoomba.. Get off relaxed and ready to go again even after 6 or 7 hrs on the seat..tows trailer with out any problems providing l stay under 125km as trailer starts to bounce all over place any faster than this... (Doesnt worry the bike just concerns the rider )Been thru. Qld outback and up North to Atherton. Again no probs... Had the bike 13 months now clocked over 40 000 kms and just bought a brand new 2016 Rocket Roadster hope to pick up next week... The. CLASSIC. to become my shopping trolley due to panniers n trailer if needed while the ROADSTER will remain naked and be enjoyed on the odd commute and regular week end runs with the boys...Cant recommend them highly enough. Thanks Triumph..

Date PurchasedAug 2015

The best cruiser in the world

I have a 2005 Rocket 3, done 60,000kms and think it's the best cruiser you can buy. I love the power and torque, love the handling, and love the look on peoples faces when they find out it's a 2.3l engine.
The best feeling is coming up behind a harley, and blasting past with no effort. (it's also great for overtaking caravans)
If you are looking for a cruiser, and can handle the performance, then you won't be sorry with a Rocket