Trojan Medium Duty Metal Staple Gun TJ91002

2.3

Tim
    TimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Frustrating and useless.

I am attaching an image of the only useful thing to dpo with this piece of junk. Practicing sledg hammer aim. Fires a satple maybe 5% of the time and when it does it is incapable of penetrating fairy floss.

Purchased in December 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $45.00.

O.S
    O.S

Hate it, threw in the bin.

Have to use a lot of force to squeeze the trigger which is dissapointing, also the staples get getting jammed! There is no quick way to open it up to get the jammed staples out. This went in the bin.

Purchased at Bunnings Warehouse.

Kelli I.
    Kelli I.Central Queensland, QLD

My favourite tool!

I purchased the Trojan 3 in 1 medium duty staple gun from Bunnings about 6 months ago and have used it almost everyday for a variety of jobs. It has never let me down - it is easy to use and the staples are very economically priced. I have used it for furniture re upholstering, repairing shade cloth and hanging outdoor lights just to name a few. It has become one of my all time favourite tools.
    For the price (around $15 I think it was) it is a really awesome little tool.

Nail / Staple Guns

Find out how Trojan Medium Duty Metal Staple Gun TJ91002 compares to other Nail / Staple Guns