4Troy PlaqueOff for Cats and Dogs

Troy PlaqueOff for Cats and Dogs

4Troy PlaqueOff for Cats and Dogs
3.3

57% · 43 · 43%
Brand Manager for Troy Laboratories? Claim your listing.

Zen
ZenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC17 posts

Side effects?

Two of my cats have started fur mowing since starting this product Show details
Chere
Chere

Saved my cat from a lot of problems

My cat was actually diagnosed with CUPS which is a nasty incurable disease (plaque causes ulcers on the gums) which is supposed to flare up every few weeks or months and require regular doses of steroids which can cause a lot of damage to cat's organs over time. Apart from his first episode it hasn't reoccurred for nearly two years. Straight away I started using Troy's PlaqueOff for Cats and a natural digestive aid. Not sure which worked best, but together they have stopped it recurring.
The Dog Man
The Dog Man4 posts

Absolutely Great

I have been using Plaque Off for my 2 German Shepherds for 5 years because it works so well. My Vet gave me a bottle & asked me to give her a review. It started to work immediately

Tamara
Tamara

Worked great

After approximately 4 weeks the plaque on my dogs teeth had disappeared. It worked perfect. A great product. I will continue to use it every day in her food.

Duffs mum
Duffs mumSydney, NSW5 posts

Adverse reaction

After a week on Troy Plaque off my terrior started to suffer pain in the joints. I was alarmed and thought what has changed. The only change was me giving him Troy Plaque Off. I stopped the product and straight away he started to improve back to his old self. Wondering if overdosed on Iodene??? Dry dog food and canned dog food both contain Iodene and then the kelp containing iodene. I thought I had better let you know. Just in case someone else might have this problem.

Kezza
KezzaMildura

Great Product

Considerably reduced the amount of plaque on my Chihuahua's teeth, i can even use it myself. Great safe and sound product. Love it!

LeeR
LeeRAU42 posts

It didn't work for us

When our cat was 15 we were told it was dangerous to continue to have his teeth scaled and cleaned and was advised to try PlaqueOff. We tried it for 4 years, the first two years (so at 16 and 17) his teeth still needed the usual attention, and we could see it. After that we didn't want to take the chance. For us PlaqueOff didn't work. It may work for younger cats.
Nothing
It's very expensive

Spanishflea65
Spanishflea65

May I ask what is the recommended daily dose for say a small dog weighing approximately 5kg?

Yvonne
Yvonne

A cat with thyroid treatment, can it have this product troy plaque off? ?

Meegan P.
Meegan P.

How exactly does this product work on my feline teeth and gums? I’m intrigued at how it works on a cellular level and what enzymes that might activate, how it works on a scientific level
Can’t find much written about it there’s nothing on the label which tells me anything about it also is it safe with my older boy is being treated for Helicobacter in the guts and is on antibiotics

kmwa
kmwa

Scientific paper here on the active ingredient used with dogs

Monique R.
Monique R.

Are there any papers for cats or only dogs please?