Troy PlaqueOff for Cats and Dogs

Troy PlaqueOff for Cats and Dogs

See the Best Pet Dietary & Health Supplements in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Absolutely Great

I have been using Plaque Off for my 2 German Shepherds for 5 years because it works so well. My Vet gave me a bottle & asked me to give her a review. It started to work immediately

Worked great

After approximately 4 weeks the plaque on my dogs teeth had disappeared. It worked perfect. A great product. I will continue to use it every day in her food.

Adverse reaction

After a week on Troy Plaque off my terrior started to suffer pain in the joints. I was alarmed and thought what has changed. The only change was me giving him Troy Plaque Off. I stopped the product and straight away he started to improve back to his old self. Wondering if overdosed on Iodene??? Dry dog food and canned dog food both contain Iodene and then the kelp containing iodene. I thought I had better let you know. Just in case someone else might have this problem.

Great Product

Considerably reduced the amount of plaque on my Chihuahua's teeth, i can even use it myself. Great safe and sound product. Love it!

It didn't work for us

When our cat was 15 we were told it was dangerous to continue to have his teeth scaled and cleaned and was advised to try PlaqueOff. We tried it for 4 years, the first two years (so at 16 and 17) his teeth still needed the usual attention, and we could see it. After that we didn't want to take the chance. For us PlaqueOff didn't work. It may work for younger cats.
Nothing
It's very expensive

does plaque off cause diarrhoea in cats
Hi Helen. I can only talk from the point of view of Plaque Off for Dogs, I have no experience of Plaque Off for Cats. They are two separate products. I have used it for many years in relation to dogs & found it very effective with NO side effects.Ok thanks, I will keep on searching.

does plaque off cause diarrhoea

can plaque off cause diaohea in cats