100% · 40%
Brand Manager for Tuscan Tan Original? Claim your listing.

Kye johnson
Kye johnsonMelbourne, Victoria

Amazing!

Tuscan tan is by far the best spray tans going around. I went to several different salons and had several different spray tan brands which I will not state over a period of 3 months and Tuscan tan was the only one that gave me a full even natural tan that faded evenly. If you were not happy with your Tuscan tan I advise you to try a different salon which does Tuscan tan. Some salons are Tuscan tan suppliers and run out of the solution and go and pick then self up a cheap solution. I have herd this first hand. I also use the Tuscan tan extender, facial tan serum and gradual moisturiser.

Tuscan tan 10/10 hands down!!

fussy1
fussy1adelaide5 posts

the best ever tan

I have tried many brands.some I dont mind and others a complete disaster.firstly if you have no confidence in the technican then thats of to a bad start.tuscan tan gives me the chocolate brown my skin would look like if I was tanning naturally which I stopped doing many years ago for many sensible reasons.i find it looks naturalbmy legs are my main problem and they dont get that orangey foul look on the shin bone that all other tans finish up doing.i love this product it is the best our skins are all different I had techno tan looked crap it has a lot to do with the eqipment and technican as well
wears off well get 7 days as I moisturise daily probably bit longer if I use the bronzer alternate days
 Show reply
lee0173
lee017342 posts

Em41
Em41Perth, WA3 posts

Best Tan!

I love the natural colour of Tuscan Tan and I always find it wears off evenly. I don't find it orange at all! Definitely the best product I have ever used, and I have tried a lot of different ones! Plus it smells good!! It is a bit more expensive but I'm happy to pay to have a good tan!!
Not orange, wears off evenly & smells good!
Expensive