Ultimates Indulge Cat Protein Smoothie

Ultimates Indulge Cat Protein Smoothie

See the Best Cat Foods in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Ultimates Indulge Cat Protein Smoothie? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.1
  • Pet's Life StageAdult (2)
  • Side Effects Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Smell
Prit'z D
Prit'z DSydney, NSW

My cats love it.

My 2yrs old male -British short hair & 2.3 yrs old female -Scottish fold, they’re really like it & gain weight. But it’s pricey $3 each.
I’m will buy more if it’s on sale $2 each or less.

Purchased in May 2021 at Woolworths for $2.

Smell

Kerry
Kerry

Great Product

I have 2 elderly cats, one was not eating and losing weight, but with this she is putting it back on again and will eat it. Now she is a happy cat and I am a happy owner

Purchased in June 2021 at Woolworths Online store.

Smell

All my 3 cats love this

My 3 cats all love this wet food. I have 1 cat that eats pretty much everything, 1 cat that is a fussy eater and 1 cat that does not eat any other wet food. This is the ONE wet food that all my cats like eating. $3 is a bit pricy though - I would buy more while they are discounted to half price.

Purchased at Woolworths.

Pearlie K
Pearlie KRichmond-Tweed, NSW

A squirt over dry food, and she is happy

My fussy 2yr old wouldn't eat ANY tinned or fresh meat. Only biscuits. Wanting her to have fluid, I tried this product. She loves it. One satchet lasts 6 meals with a squirt over biscuits. If I gave a whole one I fear she would get fat. Pricey but I stock up when on special

Purchased in April 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for $2.50.

Cat Foods

Find out how Ultimates Indulge Cat Protein Smoothie compares to other Cat Foods

One of our older cats loves it

We got 3 pouches as a gift from a friend in Australia. One of our cats has issues with eating, vomiting, and appetite. I am glad when he eats. He loves this stuff! So I am wondering how to get it here in the US.

Joyce
JoycePerth, WA

Not a success

My cat did not like this at all. Licked it a couple of times and it just sat there for the rest of the day. I'm glad I didn't pay for it because it is very expensive.

Purchased in February 2020 at Woolworths.

Rhiannon
RhiannonWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

My cats love it.

I have a 10 year old cat who doesn't put on weight with normal foods so I started giving her this. Since giving it to her, she's actually gained a bit of weight.

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolworths for $3.