Uniden Guardian App Cam X56

Uniden Guardian App Cam X56

5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Wireless Surveillance Systems in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Works extremely well for a sub $200 camera

Uniden
Uniden A.Uniden

RBJasked

We have a Uniden cam x56 has been working fine up until a week or so ago, fails to alert phone when motion detection and is not longer smart tracking or picking up any movement, camera lags when it does. Have reset, reinstalled app, reinstalled camera, no change. Please help.

CTK

Mine is doing that now also, more than likely the last update Uniden have done has stuffed something up. I was going to wait until the after the next update to see if it got fixed, if not I'll be ringing Uniden.

RBJ

So frustrating, ours won’t do anything now, no notifications and randomly it may sometimes follow a person but is mainly just sitting idle doing nothing

CTK

Mine has started randomly sending alerts again, pretty sure there wasn't an update but now everything seems to be working fine with the new software version on my iphone.

Wazza

Wazzaasked

Trying to set up my app cam x56
I scan the code on the bottom and it tells me it’s an invalid UID. What do I do ?

CTK

The bottom of the box or the bottom of the camera?

Get an answer from our members and Uniden representatives

CategoryWireless Surveillance Systems