6UNIMIG RAZOR ARC Welder Series

Safety

Nissim C.
Nissim C.
  RAZOR ARC 180 KUMJRRW180CA

I bought this welder. the quality is excellent. as a beginners I get great results out of it. The user manual is well written. Show details ·  1
Leon Madeley
Leon MadeleyMid North Coast, NSW2 posts
  RAZOR ARC 180 KUMJRRW180CA

Best welder I have used in years

Haven’t had the opportunity to test the full potential yet. Easy transition from mild to low hydrogen electrodes. Love the hot start, beats the tar out of my old unit. Show details ·  1
Monty
Monty
  Verified RAZOR ARC 140 KUMJRRW140CA

Love my little welding machine

DC is awesome to weld with, the adjustability, ease of strike, robustness is the best I could find at its price range. I haven't used TIG yet but have no reason to think it won't be as reliable as the stick mode. Show details ·  1
RobSydney, NSW
  Verified RAZOR ARC 180 KUMJRRW180CA

Perfect welds with a small machine

What a great little machine that runs 3.2mm 7016 electrodes. As a certified pressure welder of 40+ years. I am amazed how this little machine burns Low- Hydrogen electrodes. The results that I am getting running 3.2's in a 3G / vertical up are real high quality. This little unit delivers as good a quality as a three phase machine. Very happy with my purchase. Show details ·  1
Steve
Steve

Too Handy. Will take over from the 220 ac/dc for the majority of my work

Smooth and powerful stick, Excellent with xx16's.
Priced right and good warranty.
DC tig capability a plus.
Good shoulder sling for ladder work.
Light and efficient.
Suits buttweld pipework installations to a "T"
Top little welder. Show details ·  1
Simon Private
Simon Private
  RAZOR ARC 140 KUMJRRW140CA

SWEET!

Great welder and it practically welds on its own.
Really easy to start with a smooth arc.
Welds turn out beautiful and it makes me
Look like a good arc welder.
We dont have a mig welder at work only this
Little beauty, love it! Show details ·  1
John
JohnSouthwest, VIC
  Verified RAZOR ARC 180 KUMJRRW180CA

great unit easy to operate and maintain

The welder is easy to set up and adjust i have welded both steel and alloy with my machine by changing liner and gas unit is very user friendly and capable of welding a Varity of thickness in material thumbs up from me Show details ·  1
Adrian M.
Adrian M.Central West, NSW

Does a great job

It does everything I expected of it and more! It's light to carry about the shed to the job but certainly not light on performance. The unit was certainly the right price also Show details ·  1
Safety
Phoenix
PhoenixIllawarra, NSW
  RAZOR ARC 180 KUMJRRW180CA

Very great product love it

Very very smooth and nice welds very good price range and very affordable 110% recommend just wish there was some sort of set with the tig gun included. I am a boiler maker by trade and I mostly mig at the moment so it’s a great way to try out new things and practice for future opportunities/ jobs and stuff... over all very great product Show details ·  1

Fantastic welder

Bought to replace old ac welder, easy to strike and produce good welds. As I am a novice welder at best, this is the first time I have been able to weld thin materials with minimal effort through to heavier metal without any difficulty . Highly recommended. Show reply
Patrick
PatrickHobart, TAS3 posts
  Verified RAZOR ARC 180 KUMJRRW180CA

Very good and most reliable machine

It is that good that my son-in-law ( A professional full time welder) borrowed it for a few weeks while his top line Fronius was been repaired. I use it continually for ARC with great results (using low hydrogen electrodes) but am yet to advance to TIG. A excellent portable welder with no regrets for purchasing it over a year ago. Has not let me down. Show details ·  1
Al.G
Al.G
  RAZOR ARC 140 KUMJRRW140CA

Awesome product

Awesome little stick and tig welder. Can highly recommend. Very smooth arc characteristics and love the lift start on the tig function. Light weight and easy to carry. Consumables are easy to source. Show details ·  1