4UNIMIG Razor Multi 230 AC/DC MIG/TIG/STICK Welder

4.9
Safety

Matthew S.
Matthew S.

Great welder for professional use

Easy to set up. Powerful unit. Excellent penetration and weld form on heavy gauge steel. High quality welds straight out of the box. Show details
Tom M.
Tom M.Northern Region, NSW
  Fair Incentive Verified

Awesome machine and service!

Awesome machine. Update makes it much more user friendly and the free service to get the update via mail is excellent! Show details ·  1
Andrew Nerboni
Andrew Nerboni

First weld experience

Tested welder in shop test bay and it performs great and is easy to configure. Show details ·  1
Mathew Mifsud
Mathew Mifsud

welds great

top product unimig is my go to for all welding supplies Show details ·  1
Con B.
Con B.Canberra 2600, ACT

By far the best all in one machine I have ever owned

It does everything, and does it all well. The synergic settings help set a baseline to start from by easily selecting material type and thickness then making slight adjustments from there, no matter whether AC TIG, DC TIG, MIG or Stick. I use all these functions flawlessly in my fabrication business, it’s truly unreal and the after sales support and assistance has been second to none, as expected from Unimig. One of 5 Unimig machines I own and use regularly, one of which is 20 years old, and I can’t be happier with all of them! Show details ·  1
Damien A.
Damien A.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD2 posts

Bloody awesome welder!

We use this welder on our trawler and do a lot of stainless and mild steel work. The TIG function is superb with beautiful welds in anything up to 16mm. The MIG function is a dream to use and although we have a lot of experience setting welders up we almost exclusively use the smart set feature as it’s just so fast to get going with it. Show details ·  1
Kelvin
KelvinSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Unimig razor multi 230 AC/DC

very pricey for a novice welder but honestly had it for nearly 12 months now,
from all the good things I have heard off people who have other unimig products I really do like it
I cannot fault it definitely helps the novice out having all the preset auto settings great bit of gear I even got the wireless pedal and consumable kits and all well packaged and very nice stuff right out of the boxes!. Show details ·  1
Stuart
StuartHunter Region, NSW

Excellent welder

Easy to use and setup. Great instructions. Welding good welds very quickly and relatively easily. Intuitive operator interface. Show details
Shane
ShaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding

I recently purchased this unit to replace a mig that expired. Out of the box the quality of the unit, mig gun, tig torch and stick are exceptional. I have just started going through the functionality of which it has many and being a bit older will take me a while to understand it but so far it appears to be intuitive and easily navigated so will be up and running soon. I bought the spool gun with it and can't wait to get it all up and running. I am really impressed with the quality and pricing of the Unimig. Shane Show details ·  1

Uni mig razor 230

Great machine very happy with the product does more then I expected it to do would highly recommend. Show details ·  1
SCWID
SCWIDWide Bay-Burnett, QLD4 posts

It's a great welder!

It has a lot of great features, I especially like the 10/15 amp capability.
It feels really well-built. I feel they could have included a better range of gear with it, like at least collets for the different sizes of Tungsten, a couple of extra cups for the TIG, and a couple of tips for the MIG. The serial number should also be stamped into the machine rather than a sticker.

I have done a little welding with it, and it's smooth (once you get the settings right :P ). This thing has an immense amount of settings. Overall I am very happy with it. Show details ·  1

Chaim H.
Chaim H.

An impressive 4in1 welder

Has proven well so far through following test.
AC Tig functions well on aluminium, particularly impressed with arc stability in Square Sine wave parameter.
DC Tig performs well on stainless steel. Arc tended to wander after a few runs (most likely tungsten breakdown).
MiG performed excellent on test using 0.9mm solid wire. (2x 8mm plates lap welded, 6mm fillet/250mm).
All in all an impressive machine so far. My only negative feedback would be that its on the bulky side of the spectrum. Show reply
Ant K.
Ant K.

Razor 230 ac/dc multi

After my WIA200 ac/dc went down I needed a new machine, out of box setup was straightforward and was back up and running again, Super easy and fast to dial in settings, the sales rep had machines running that day to test machines explained the difference and features between each machine with hands-on experience seeing exactly how the control these new machines have over every perameter. Show details ·  1