Valco Bath & Stand

Valco Bath & Stand

The best bath on the market, tried the Fisher Price Ocean Wonders but it did not have the stand causing me terrible backake.
The best bath on the market it is super stable bath and stand. There is nothing else in the market that compare to it the stand supports the bath at both ends as opposed to the sides - therefore no worries to bath my baby in it. The bath looks good too, matching all my bathroom stainless steel.

Jaejae

JaejaeWA, 6059

OK

This was great to use for my newborn, though we didn't use it for very long, as it became too small quite quickly (i.e. not long enough). I didn't find it very easy to fill or drain. The stability was excellent. Stand also folds up for easy transport (not that we transported it often!).
The stand was very stable. Excellent height.
I couldn't work out how to drain the bath without water going everywhere. The bath was very cumbersome to place into the stand when it was half full with water (I think you are supposed to use the tube to fill it as well, but this never worked well for me). Very small.

drkraez

drkraezMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bad

Perfect for a very young baby, but they have failed to realise that babies grow quite long before they can sit up!
This bath was perfect from newborn until baby was about 2 months. Also its not too heavy when half filled with water - I can carry it (I am an average strength mum).
My baby outgrew this bath before three months of age, head touching one end, feet touching the other (and note, she was a month premature!). Disappointing, I had assumed it would be of a suitable size to act as a bath at least until my baby is old enough to sit up. I am now looking for a bigger bath. NB - I dont have the stand.