Valco with Stand

LittleDCJ

LittleDCJAU

mjgvss

mjgvss

We bought this bassinet and have used it across the end of our bed, on the stroller and on it's stand. Now that bubs is big enough for the normal stroller seat but still not up and about I use the bassinet and stand to keep him entertained watching me if I am doing something in the kitchen etc. People always comment on the look of it when out and about as a pram. Very easy to make snug in winter. Also came with a foot muff, rain cover and insect net (Trimode SE Silk Red model).
Attractive, sturdy, very practical as can swap between stroller and stand. Has adjustible backrest so can use longer than others.
Hard to use optional harness.

fair_dinkum

fair_dinkum

Good

Rosie E

Rosie Easked

Is the SnapUltra trend bassinet safe for night time sleeping?

Samir

Samirasked

Hi,
we just bought a Q bassinet and my question is: is the Lining (removable piece covering the inside of the bassinet) washable ? if yes how ? (nothing is written in the manual and the lining has a fabric on the outer side that I am not sure I can wash).
thanks,

Valco Baby
Valiant B.Valco Baby

Hi Samir, thanks for getting in touch with us :) You can gently hand wash the lining in cold water, I would only use a really gentle washing liquid too.

Get an answer from our members and Valco Baby representatives