Valk Maxxis Velo Shimano 36V 250W 26" MX6

Valk Maxxis Velo Shimano 36V 250W 26" MX6

MPNs: TRNEBKVLKAM61, TRNEBKVLKAM62 and TRNEBKVLKAM63
See the Best Electric Bikes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Valk

4.3
  • Battery Life
  • Braking
  • Suspension
andrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cheap but the after care was terrible beyond comprehension...

Bought 2 of the 26" versions. First one had the bottom bracket stripped and falling out of the frame. We are still fighting to get our money back and definitely will not be buying through Kogan and MX again! The second one we had to spend $150 of our own money to get the front brakes sorted and to get teh bottom bracket strengthened. We will buy quality ebikes next time around. Very, very expensive waste of money sadly.

Mal1944Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

MX7 Rider

Basically a good value E bike, the basics are good ie drive system etc but it is let down by poor brakes and very basic suspension forks. It took me some time to get brakes to operate at a reasonable level without considerable noise and effective braking. This was achieved only after replacing the brake pads. Suggest using a proper Hydraulic Brake system would ensure a safer ride.

Hi,

Sorry to see that we didn't match all of your expectations. Sometimes there are situations that occur that we can't help however, we will take note of your suggestion regarding the brakes.

Other Electric Bikes

funnyfarm06Sydney, NSW

LOVE THIS BIKE

After doing lots of research we found this gem on ebay and I have been riding this bike almost daily since. It is a very comfortable bike to ride, battery recharges quickly, everything about it is above and beyond what I was expecting. The company have been quick to respond to my enquiries and were a pleasure to deal with. It was a great transaction. Pick up was easy. I paid for the assembly and do not regret that one bit. I have ridden this bike on the road and off road as well - it is very robust.

Purchased in December 2020 for $1,300.00.

Hi,
We are glad to hear that your experience was a positive one.
Thank you for taking the time to leave such an amazing review.
Come back soon!

Best purchase ever

This bike is amazing! Simple to set up and use, a delight to ride, well built, very powerful and I get awesome mileage out of a single charge. Can’t find fault with it at all.

Purchased in March 2021 for $1,100.00.

Mills BrandsValk

We’re glad to hear that you were happy with your order. We look forward to assisting you with your future purchases!

Electric Bikes

Find out how Valk Maxxis Velo Shimano 36V 250W 26" MX6 compares to other Electric Bikes

Julie Hudek
Julie HudekSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful Experience

Really happy with my bike, easy to assemble, very comfortable to ride and excellent power when riding. A great experience and really happy, would recommend . Fast delivery and good packaging

Purchased in September 2020 for $1,100.00.

Mills BrandsValk

Excellent value for money.

The bike seems to be of good quality and excellent value. Everything works as it should, and I really enjoy riding it.
Being able to change the amount of pedal assist means there is a lot of flexibility in the way it can be used.
I am very pleased with this purchase.

Purchased in October 2020 for $1,400.00.

Hi,
So glad that you are happy with your purchase! We try to make all our customers as happy as you and its awesome to hear we have done that again.

Excellent good quality

Excellent good qualityIt’s pretty good value for the money spentI would recommend this bloke to other people as it is better quality than other bikes on the market for the price point

Review collected in partnership with Valk

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Clara V.
Clara V.7 Dec 2021

Great value for money mountain bike

This bike has it all..Great brakes tyres and speedo make for easy assistance to go anywhere
Great value for money. Easy to use for the beginner to advanced users aaaa++++

Purchased at eBay for $1,499.00.

Other Electric Bikes

Edwardasked

Just brought the mx6 and wondering are the maxxis pace 26 x2.1 tyres that came with it tubeless don’t want to deflate them to find out or would I have to do the hard yards, so as to know what solvent to buy incase of a flat or need to buy tubeless as I’m riding around an industrial area where tipper, rubbish and 20 - 40foot container trucks work ??

Mal1944

I would not think they are tubeless, as the tyres on my MX7 are not. Tubeless tyres are more expensive than tubes so the would not be supplied on these low cost bikes

Edward

Thanks mate. There’s a product in USA called Flat Out that can be used for tube and tubeless tyres but the company will not ship here in AUS, to my address. The products here are for tubeless not both but, will keep searching for a puncture solvent solution, watch more videos as the thought of taking the back wheel of to change not keen but, that’s the pros and cons about things we buy

andrew

They do have tubes in the tyres. Throw the tyres away immediately as they are thin as paper. We have an MX6 and an MX7, one we have put road tyres on and the other mountain bike tyres. The mountain bike tyres I fitted super thick tubes and haven't looked back!

tony
tonyasked

can you get a 16ah battery instead of the 10ah battery and also does it have the wider seat for comfort???

Mal1944

Hi I think their is a 14ah battery from Mytopia (Mills Brands) just go to their website. The saddle is a narrow one but have found that the wide seats are to soft and become very uncomfortable on anything but very short rides. Have now replaced the seat on my Valk as i found even the narrow one to soft

funnyfarm06

Hi, I'm not aware of a longer life battery. When we bought our bikes, at some point we did enquire about the wider seat but Mytopia replied that they did not have any options, only as advertised. We found more comfortable seats elsewhere and changed two of our three bike seats over. I personally ride with the original seat and have no problems with it. Hope this helps

Ian P.
Ian P.asked

do these bikes move without pedal assist

funnyfarm06

Hi Ian. Yes you can deselect or even turn off pedal assist completely.
They are a little heavier than other bikes due to battery and motor but we often ride them without pedal assist. Hope this helps

Mal1944

Yes can be ridden as a normal bike at any time.

See all Valk Maxxis Velo Shimano 36V 250W 26" MX6 questions

Get an answer from our members and Valk representatives

• MPN: TRNEBKVLKAM61, TRNEBKVLKAM62 and TRNEBKVLKAM63