4Valk Maxxis Velo Shimano 36V 250W 27.5" MX7

3.8

30 reviews · Statistics

67%13%20%

Suspension
See the Best Electric Bikes in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Gfinn
Gfinn

Default LCD parameter settings

I've messed around with my parameter settings and now I have no pas or throttle.
What are the default P settings or is there a way to hard set? Show reply
Paul F.
Paul F.

Ari T.
Ari T.2 posts

good for price

good platform , needs lots of mods to make it good , tyres, tubes , chain guide, stem, wide bars , grips etc. I actually raced it and beat $10000+ bikes . Show details ·  1
Geoff
Geoff4 posts

Valk bikes are rubbish

We bought a valk e bike and it lasted 2 months and the crank bearings collapsed, they become unreachable after a few emails so we fixed the bearings at a local bike shop, then the battery died after 7 months and as expected the company all of a sudden becomes unreachable so now it is an expensive piece of crap sitting in the shed, what a waste of money, don't buy one of these bikes Show details
Nick
Nick2 posts
Louise B.
Louise B.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Tim
TimVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC28 posts

Fantastic bike

This the third e-bike I have purchased. Straight out of the box it’s set up is great. Comfortable to ride and the parts are good quality.
There were some issues with the battery and after several emails to Mytopia, they sorted it out very quickly. The after sales service is very good. I would definitely recommend Mytopia and this bike.
I have had a NCN Prague e-bike and a Cullen e-bike. This is far superior to them. Show details ·  2
Als
Als

VALK MX 7

*DONT BUY VALK BYCICLES, I bought a VALK MX a year ago and the bicycle has been been basically falling apart from day one, without mention that one the tires came already punctured from the factory which i didn't have problem to fix but there must be something wrong with the wheel, as I have to replace the tyre every month, could be a dent in the wheel! IDK, I haven't figured it out yet and I have spent a lot of my time on this bike as I refuse to put it in the bin.
-The brakes are extremely noisy and make grinding noises, and YES they are perfectly centred.
-It's almost impossible to find spare parts.
***THE PEOPLE FROM CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS ALWAYS FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL THO! Show details
Donald M.
Donald M.

The bikes the mx6 pathetic don’t recommend any one buy one

Can’t find a battery replacement worst bike I ever brought Show details
Graeme S.
Graeme S.4 posts

Buyer beware Valk MX7

The ebike was great until it malfunctioned, then it was impossible to get it fixed. The on line seller mytopia was slow to didn't bother to reply and wanted a video of the bike sitting stationary to show that it wouldn't work. Having got tired of waiting I rung two reputable ebike stores and both refused to touch the valk mx7 and what they said is not able to be repeated here. Just be wary buying this bike as yes it is great when it works but when it stops it's landfill. Total waste of money. Show details
Quentin C.
Quentin C.2 posts

I've never had an e-bike before so I can only go by my experience with this one.
I absolutely love it. Well built excellent electronics long duration battery it just goes and goes. I was a little dubious about Chinese built but this thing rivals a Malvern Star.
Bought on My Deal with Cash Rewards for under $900. I wasn't in the market for one but the deal was too good to pass up.
5 stars from me! Show details ·  1
kristoferthompson
kristoferthompson7 posts

Great entry level E-bike

Just clocked up 2000k, and it's running fine still.
Replaced the brake pads twice (but that's to be expected). Nothing has broken, fallen off or failed.
It's comfortable, easy to ride, and the battery is holding up well.

I got this to replace an inferior, and more expensive leitner, and this just blows that piece of junk out of the water. Show details ·  1

DVDS19
DVDS1918 posts
  Fair Incentive
Steve M.
Steve M.NSWRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Balk MX7

I received my Mx7 Valk Ebike 4 days ago, already done 120 kms very happy for price, good delivery , great bike and quality parts, just need a spare battery once in stock, as I think I do a few kms to works and back each week. Show details ·  1
LazyHorse
LazyHorseVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC11 posts

Great value for money

This bike has been great value for money. I have about 450 km on it now over the year. I get about 50 km before the battery is dead flat, which is to and from Melbourne CBD. Only issue with the bike has been (and still randomly occurs) the amount of pedalling required for the power assist to kick in jumps up to 10 turns, which is really annoying. The freight company Mytopia used could have been better as the box was heavily damaged when delivered and there was some minor scratching to the frame. But mytopia compensated with cash and some extra spare parts. I find the support team at mytopia to be really responsive for the freight damage. Show details ·  1