100% · 40%

Opinions Matter.
Opinions Matter.244 posts

Whites remain White

I admit to being a tad OCD when it comes to white clothing,nothing looks as good as a crisp white top or pants.
Thanks to Vanish White Powder I have white clothing that I have had for years and they are still a bright white.
A quick soak and a warm wash is all it takes,works just as well in cold water,but l prefer to use warm.
If anything gets the odd stain…a longer soak always removes the unwanted.
It is available in most supermarkets for around $9,and worth every cent. Show details
GCEMelbourne31 posts

Demonstrably good!!

I only use white linen on my bed and they had become a little less than white-white. So I started to use this product this year and I can definitely say that I see a huge difference in them now as they are back to looking almost new. BUT - I have to say that I do go to some extra trouble to keep them that way. Once the sheets are in the machine, with the laundry detergent plus some Vanish, and the first wash cycle is about to start, I leave the sheets etc. to soak in the water for exactly a whole hour, then I let the wash begin. I'm sure it's the "pre-soak" in Vanish Crystal White that has helped. Show details
Shaun N
Shaun N

Yellow tinge ---> bright white

My white cotton business shirts often lose their whiteness after a period of time and need to be made white again. Vanish Gold For Whites brings them up like new every time, bright white and in less than 30 minutes.

JacSydney2 posts

Mia
Mia

I bought vanish gold Napisan for whites, can this tub be used on colored clothes or I need the pink tub?

GCE

Yes, I have used the Vanish Gold Napisan for whites on coloureds regularly; just one scoop along with my regular liquid detergent. I use cold water. Please note: It will ALWAYS state on the tub if the product can be used on coloureds or not.

needtoknow
needtoknow

will this remove pee stains from knickers.

Jac

Most likely yes, try by soaking for hours