Vanish Gold for Whites Powder

Vanish Gold for Whites Powder

See the Best Laundry Detergents in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

GCE

GCEMelbourne

Demonstrably good!!

I only use white linen on my bed and they had become a little less than white-white. So I started to use this product this year and I can definitely say that I see a huge difference in them now as they are back to looking almost new. BUT - I have to say that I do go to some extra trouble to keep them that way. Once the sheets are in the machine, with the laundry detergent plus some Vanish, and the first wash cycle is about to start, I leave the sheets etc. to soak in the water for exactly a whole hour, then I let the wash begin. I'm sure it's the "pre-soak" in Vanish Crystal White that has helped.

Purchased in January 2019 at Woolworths Online store for $10.99.

Smell
Causes Irritation No

Yellow tinge ---> bright white

My white cotton business shirts often lose their whiteness after a period of time and need to be made white again. Vanish Gold For Whites brings them up like new every time, bright white and in less than 30 minutes.

JacSydney

This works, but you need patience.