Vanish Napisan PowerShots Gelcaps

Vanish Napisan PowerShots Gelcaps

See the Best Laundry Detergents in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Linda R

Linda RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not made anymore

These were very handy. No measuring. Just pop in the wash and let it do its job. Unfortunately can't be purchased in Australia that I can find anymore. Couldn't even find in another country. Why when something works it gets discontinued.

COMPLAINT ABOUT VANISH POWER SHOTS

After using a power shot gel cap, some items in my wash had a bright pink stain which is unable to be removed. Reckitt and Coleman deny any problem saying that I used it with the wrong fabrics -- 100% cotton and poly cotton blend.

Be very wary.

Crash

CrashMELBOURNE

Best thing since sliced bread.

I used these with my husbands very old very dirty work clothes. They removed most old stains, and I think the ones that weren't removed will never be coming out. Even white towels that weren't so white anymore look like new again. The powershots are a must have in my laundry now.
Easy to use.

ECN
ECN

Poster appears to have only posted one review, on the same day as becoming a member.