Vanish Napisan PowerShots Gelcaps

3.3

Linda R

Linda RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not made anymore

These were very handy. No measuring. Just pop in the wash and let it do its job. Unfortunately can't be purchased in Australia that I can find anymore. Couldn't even find in another country. Why when something works it gets discontinued.

peter mair

peter mairIllawarra, NSW

COMPLAINT ABOUT VANISH POWER SHOTS

After using a power shot gel cap, some items in my wash had a bright pink stain which is unable to be removed. Reckitt and Coleman deny any problem saying that I used it with the wrong fabrics -- 100% cotton and poly cotton blend.

Be very wary.

Crash

CrashMELBOURNE

Best thing since sliced bread.

I used these with my husbands very old very dirty work clothes. They removed most old stains, and I think the ones that weren't removed will never be coming out. Even white towels that weren't so white anymore look like new again. The powershots are a must have in my laundry now.
    Easy to use.

ECN
    ECN

Poster appears to have only posted one review, on the same day as becoming a member.

Laundry Detergents

Find out how Vanish Napisan PowerShots Gelcaps compares to other Laundry Detergents