Vax VX36

Vax VX36

MPN: VAX-VX36

See the Best Steam Mops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Bob Timmins

Bob TimminsSydney, NSW

Faulty

VX36 steam mop purchased in 30/10/2016 from Good Guys Penrith Has now stopped pumping out detergent required when using the steam mop on the floor tiles. I find the product to be very fragile as it broke a plastic clip for no apparent reason. I have used duct tape to hold it together. Working ok until this morning now this problem. Warranty to short. Product works well when working.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

ang

angGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

better Multi steamer

I used to have a normal mop but I still see my grout black after using that mop but since I got this vax multisteamer its really doing the job . because of its multi function I can use it to clean my taps and sinks as well. very handy mop with lots of features.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
mrs.JJ

mrs.JJSydney, NSW

Good but easily get broken

I bought this 6 months ago at harvey norman. Good performance, it is light, can reach under sofa but i dare not change it to handheld anymore since i broke it last time when did it. The connector made from plastic which made it easily break. Lucky harvey norman replace it with new 1 without hassle.

Dawn B.

Dawn B.asked

I purchased a Vax Steam mop at the end March 2018. It worked until December. It was purchased through the Qantas store so took a long time to replace. I purchased another one the same on the 4/12/2018...that stopped working 16/1/2019. Better Electrical gave me a replacement. That is working so far but the replacement I received for the one purchased in March has stopped working again . They have all had the same fault the trigger to release steam is faulty. Have I got to go through the same long process firstly with Qantas- then take it to the repaired then wait weeks for a replacement.

Garry .  E.

Garry . E.asked

Do you have to use distilled water with this model?

pyorkie
pyorkie

No it works fine with tap water ...... I think it is a good unit.

Get an answer from our members and Vax representatives

CategorySteam Mops