Vax VX36

Vax VX36

MPN: VAX-VX36

Faulty

VX36 steam mop purchased in 30/10/2016 from Good Guys Penrith Has now stopped pumping out detergent required when using the steam mop on the floor tiles. I find the product to be very fragile as it broke a plastic clip for no apparent reason. I have used duct tape to hold it together. Working ok until this morning now this problem. Warranty to short. Product works well when working.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

better Multi steamer

I used to have a normal mop but I still see my grout black after using that mop but since I got this vax multisteamer its really doing the job . because of its multi function I can use it to clean my taps and sinks as well. very handy mop with lots of features.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Good but easily get broken

I bought this 6 months ago at harvey norman. Good performance, it is light, can reach under sofa but i dare not change it to handheld anymore since i broke it last time when did it. The connector made from plastic which made it easily break. Lucky harvey norman replace it with new 1 without hassle.

I purchased a Vax Steam mop at the end March 2018. It worked until December. It was purchased through the Qantas store so took a long time to replace. I purchased another one the same on the 4/12/2018...that stopped working 16/1/2019. Better Electrical gave me a replacement. That is working so far but the replacement I received for the one purchased in March has stopped working again . They have all had the same fault the trigger to release steam is faulty. Have I got to go through the same long process firstly with Qantas- then take it to the repaired then wait weeks for a replacement.

Do you have to use distilled water with this model?
No it works fine with tap water ...... I think it is a good unit.

VX36