WPI, WPI Choc

3.7

Aryan

Aryan

Amazing delivery.

Been using venom since 2017 and they still have the fastest delivery I’ve ever encountered. I ordered on the 7/10 morning and I had it delivered promptly this morning. Macros are always great with least amount of carbs for a comparable price.

Purchased in October 2020 for A$121.00.

Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting
Marcel

MarcelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Brutal Service- decreased quality

Was a customer of VPA for years but have recently been severely disappointed with two consecutive orders. They promote fast despatch but don't tell you that Victorian customers face higher wait times. Ive been waiting for 2 weeks with no update and no product. Customer service has basically said tough luck, nothing we can do. I get it, but at least acknowledge some notification is justified. Competitive market- time to move on.

Purchased in September 2020 for A$115.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio, Sport and Weightlifting
Side Effects
  • None
GAND D

GAND DSydney, NSW

Cheap change

I've been purchasing protein from this company for the last 2 years. Flavour and price were great over the 2 years, however, the recent increase in their price and change in taste in their protein is disappointing. They increased their price by $2 and the flavour is disappointingly bland. I've recently purchased 5kg of their crappy protein 2 days ago and I have 5kgs of protein that tastes like crap. I am extremely disappointed in this company and their product, will definitely search for better alternatives in the future.

Purchased in July 2020 at VPA for A$164.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Side Effects
  • None
User IntentWeight Maintenance
Protein Powders

Find out how Venom WPI compares to other Protein Powders

Joshy Kang

Joshy KangSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst company ever

I ordered 5 kgs of protein off venom last week and it all tastes like DUST! I’ve been buying from this company for the last 4 years but my most recent purchase is putrid. 5 different flavours, every flavour tastes exactly the same. They definitely changed up their products now I have 5 kgs of protein that tastes like absolute crap.

I will never ever buy off venom again, just wasted +$100 for 5kgs if saw dust. YUCK

Purchased in January 2020 for A$110.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio, Sport and Weightlifting
Side Effects
  • None
User IntentWeight Loss
AMoon

AMoonbr

No problems,

no problems with their products, they also included creatine Mono-hydrate which is a nice added ! would recommend, also decent prices. and its nice having the next shipment timer as well.

Purchased in July 2018 for A$65.00.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio
User IntentWeight Gain

PipCasino

Tastes Great!!!

I've tried many different proteins on the market & I always come back to VPI...
It tastes great, sweet enough without being too sickly, excellent quality & fantastic value for money!
Fast efficient service & delivery

Audrey

AudreyIllawarra, NSW

perfect love it great taste

Awsome priduct can be made into shakes desserts added to muffins healthy ones of course great price great taste love it !!! Comes in lots of flavours vanilla choc bannana my favourite of course wouod gave to br chicolate like most women vanilla great to add to smoothes with fruit

Great value protein

Excellent value, mixes well and goes great in the blitz to go with almond milk and ice.
I purchased the strawberry flavour. Yummy taste but quiet mild. I do however put more liquid then indicated on directions. I add some stevia liquid to enhance strawberry flavour.
Love it!

Adam Sartor

Adam SartorBalgownie, New South Wales

Best WPI I've used so far

Loved it. Great product plus tastes good to. Will definitely buy again and Definitely recommend it to everyone.. 5 star rating from me

Protein Powders

Find out how Venom WPI compares to other Protein Powders

Robin D

Robin DGold Coast

Protein is ok but service is dismal

I had used this Venom protein for a year or so but then the flavors went off as well as the customer service. I used to recommend the product in the gym but now just rubbish it each time supplements are discussed! There are much better products available, bulk nutrients have a great product and also nutrients direct has better flavors, they offer a loyalty program so they care about their customers and want to keep them unlike Venom who cancel your account if you write a negative review!.
Price and shipping speed
Flavor was bad, packaging terrible and poor customer service

claire

clairecronulla

Fat girls guide to slimming - Venom Protein Rocks!

I have tried it all. Trust me. I have tried low carb diets and starving myself and all the diet shakes known to man!But none work as well as venom wpi protein. It tastes great and curbs my sweet tooth (especially at night) and boosts my protein intake and fat burning power! Amazing! Can't recommend it enough for flavour (i have ordered the new one's and can't wait for them to arrive), value for money and ingredients. Thus far have achieved goal weight and still maintaining/toning after buying this product and l carnitine from venom for the last two years. Thank you!
taste, value for money and ingredients

ADVT

ADVTSouth East Queensland, QLD

4KG Venom WPI Choc

I find this product pleasant tasting mixed with water or skim milk. Filling and works extremely well as a protein supplement. Results with maintaining muscle density is evident and successful since including this supplement into my daily diet regime. Highly recommend this product for a need to increase daily protein intake.