2.3

33% · 12 · 67%

Sefski
Sefski

Absolutely brilliant product, best of it's kind

That other reviewer, totally dismantled, had no idea what they're talking about. This machine is exceptional in value and ability. Highly recommended. Thank you, Sam. Show details
Rose_Bud
Rose_BudForde 2914, ACT

Product Not working. Abusive support staff. Stay away from using this product

I ordered this product to play 4K media and since day 1, it was crashing and rebooting. When seeked help, support team just keep asking for logs and logs and without any solution. When requested for reason, most of the support staff got abusive. I actually put the device in to the BIN and bought a Nvidia Shield which is working flawlessly.

Please stay away from this product at all cost.

OSMC
OSMC   DM

This post is by the previous reviewer. We will not give in to extortion. You have threatened to continue write bad reviews until we pay you money and send you new devices. We will not do this. We will take legal counsel on this matter.

Snifer
SniferVIC, 305942 posts

Cheap buggy product which crashes all the time and unable to play 4K movies

I got 3 VERO4K devices & since latest update of OSMC device highly unstable and not playing 4K movies. Require daily reboots and top of this as per support, I have posted in the forum as support team start abusing me.
OSMC