3.3

44%28%28%
Brand Manager for Vetalogica? Claim your listing.

Tanya
Tanya11 posts

Perfect changed our life

W have a very anxious staffy pup and this stuff has calmed him down massively. Highly recommended to give it a try as for us it worked within two days Show details
Bruce M
Bruce M5 posts

Rubbish products. Dont work!

These products dont help at all & when you contact them they dont give a dam. Very poor customer relations Buy your pet products elswhere as this company are just money grabbers.
VeronikaCanberra 2600, ACT147 posts

Jan L
Jan LFrankston6 posts

VicIllawarra, NSW7 posts

Good product

This product has helped my dog wonderfully as she was attacked years ago by a dog and as she is a competition dog, its helped keep her calm around dogs when out and at around competition areas. I believe its great for stress, eg my young male is having trouble coping with our pup so just started him on it. I would not use for bad anxiety as that needs vet help not this sort of thing. It is all natural so doesn't cause brain issues or hearing loss like some report, or knock your dog out. If strange things happen see your vet don't blame this, vets have told me there is nothing in it to halm a cat o r dog so use common sense and stop blaming products.It also may not work with every animal but you certainly won't see drastic changes. Show details
Lisa Harrison
Lisa HarrisonAttadale2 posts

Amazing for nervous cat

Excellent product. I tried everything from the vet to calm my nervous cat. Stumbled across these biscuits at the pet shop and have never looked back.

C. ANDERSENSouth East Queensland, QLD101 posts

C. ANDERSEN

Unfortunately, after a month on this product my dog's anxieties have not abated to any significant degree and to keep using it would be a waste of money.

ALB
ALB

Oldfella
OldfellaHunter Region, NSW35 posts

Does not work

If anything seems to make our 13 year old male Maltese more irritated. I would take our advice and not purchase.

RSmith
RSmith

Amazing!!

We have a very high strung 16 month old spoodle x terrier who barks at every leaf, bird and noise. He follows us around all the time and struggles to settle on his own. These treats are simply the best! Within an hour of having the chew...which he loves, he is settled and relaxed. He is still himself but just chilled out. He is better behaved on walks and the barking has decreased. He doesn't seem to be getting as worked up over little things.

Worth every cent!

White
White3 posts

Dosen't work

The cat found these too hard to eat, just left them in plate. I tried soaking them in water then mashed them down to soften them.. I think this is a whole lot of work for a cat biscuit. I then mixed it into her food and it didn't work. I thought she would feel a little chilled but no reaction. They are very expensive and my understanding is you can't return them. Won't buy these again.

K P
K PNSW2 posts

Ok

Tryptophan is an ingredient. It needs to pass blood brain barrier to make serotonin. The serotonin is the calmative. You and most animals make it. It relaxes us. Not sure about the other compound. The listed compounds contain herbs that act as calmatives.

It doesnt say which version of tryptophan or its concentration. This will effect it going across the blood brain barrier.

I have used it on and off since i bought. Unfortunately i have seen some changes. Whether it is due to settling in or the chews is unclear.

MissT
MissT

Will let you know

Have just started this product for our Dane x Lab who has bad separation anxiety. We have been told of his barking habits when we are not home and we have tried everything else. Love that it's endorsed by a Bark Busters and are made from natural ingredients.

Easy to give him and he loves the taste.

Will advise after a month and results from neighbours 5/10/17

Kim
KimRichmond-Tweed, NSW5 posts

Barb
BarbSydney, NSW

Cal active or knock out!?

I bought this for our 9 year old Viszla as he has extreme separation anxiety. After 2 days on these tablets he was just about unconscious, didn't move when we came in ( so yes, it works!) and was so lethargic I thought he was going to die! He recovered but has not been quite the same and his hearing has not returned. I think some sort of nerve damage has occurred. I would not recommend this product.

donna g.
donna g.

I gave these to my dog. He’s a Staffy x Labrador and is 5years old. He’s terrified of storms, so we gave him 3 as per what it said on the bag. It helped but since we only want to use it during storms we haven’t given him anymore yet. My question is…..when dogs stop having it can it make them more anxious than normal?
He’s been pacing, barking, panting and shaking since the next morning after he had this. Definitely not his normal behaviour

Imogheena F.
Imogheena F.
Melanie
Melanie

The required dose for my 10kg 2 yr old cavalier is not making any difference to his anxiety please help

Lisa
Lisa

How long does it take canine Tranquil to work

CategoryPet Dietary & Health Supplements