1.0

0%2 · 100%
Brand Manager for Vetalogica? Claim your listing.

Dee E.
Dee E.3 posts

Made my cat vomit regularly

It took me years to figure out it was this product that was making my cat vomit. I was alternating between the ones in the bottle and the ones in the treat packet trying to see a result and to this day I still don't know if it made a difference. There are other products out there that do make a noticeable difference so i recommend you keep looking and avoid this one.

I understand that manufacturing is a bulk process so I didnt put this in the title but I actually found bits of plastic embedded in them once. That was in the treat bag style if that makes any difference. I am unsure if the ingredients are any different but it all looks the same to me. Either way I say stay away! Show details

yazzie