VibroSlim Ultra

87 questions from our users

Rata R.

Rata R.asked

hi
would be better if more accessories were added,
havent used mine yet but will be enjoying it soon

Also, is there a remote app that can be downloaded via PLay Store for android phone???

Vitality L.VibroSlim

Hi Rata, thanks for your feed back. Currently it comes with the straps and DVD. If you could describe what kind of accessories you would like included we would love to hear from you. This can be put to future manufacturing as we love to make things more interesting and give our customers exactly what they want. Unfortunately there is no App but worth looking into for the future also. Look forward to hearing from you. Warm Regards Bec Vitality4Life.

Rhonda
Rhonda

Doesn’t need any attachment.
Let the machine do the work it was built for... ie if and when it works.

Roger C.asked

Where can I get a replacement remote control for the Vibroslim Ultra?

Vitality L.VibroSlim

Hi Roger, We certainly do have a replacement remote control for the Vibroslim Ultra. Please contact us at support@vitality4life.com or 1800 802 924 and we will get it out to you ASAP. Kindest, Michelle | Vitality 4 Life

Roger C.

Hi Michelle. I have also received a reply from Sarah Allen from Vitality 4, so I have forwarded this to her. I am delighted that I have at last been able to get a replacement remote. The model is a 'ultra' purchased from you in 2014/2015. The serial number is 28040520160367 CTICK N11324. I live in Thailand so would need shipping there.
I would pay by my Australian MasterCard if this is OK. Should I work with you or Sarah?

Regards
Roger

sian

sianasked

when I turn my vibroslim in it lights up like it used too but has stopped vibrating any ideas as to what may of caused this.

Vitality L.VibroSlim

Hi Sian, sorry to hear you are having trouble with your Vibroslim. So we can get to the bottom of the issue are you able to contact us on the toll free number on 1800 802 924 or send us an email at support@vitality4life.com Warm Regards Vitality4Life.

Radhika Kumaresan

Radhika Kumaresanasked

Hi, Can people with hear conditions use this?

Radhika Kumaresan

Radhika Kumaresanasked

Hi There,
I am contemplating purchasing one due to the great reviews. Does it help with cellulitis?

haily

hailyasked

Does this work on carpet?

Leisa

it will wreck your carpet unless you use a thick mat under it :)

Prter Loftus

Prter Loftusasked

This is highly recommended to me by a friend, however a few questions.
I have a defribulator for my heart, as well a mountain of pills including a blood thinner.
Lastly I am blind in one eye,
My question is whether this would be safe for me.

Thanks, Peter

golfer2309

golfer2309asked

Can you use it 4 weeks after a total knee rrplacement?

Vitality L.VibroSlim

Hi there. I definitely would not recommend using the VibroSlim 4 weeks after a knee replacement. Make sure you consult your doctor or a medical professional for any advice regarding your knee and appropriate exercises you can safely perform. Please call us on 1800 802 924 if you have any further queries. Regards, Sarah | Vitality 4 Life

Marina

Marinaasked

Hello
what is the amplitude and frequency of this machine? does it use linear or pivotal vibrations?
thanks

Hi Marina
Linear vibrations and all I know is speed setting 1-20 with 20 the highest - Vibraslim can answer the frequency question

Vitality L.VibroSlim

Hi Marina, thanks for your question. The amplitude of the VibroSlim Ultra is 1-12mm. And the Frequency is 5-12 Hz. Leisa is correct in that this machine uses linear vibrations. If you have any other question feel free to give us a call on 1800 802 924. Regards, Sarah | Vitality 4 Life

Crystal

Crystalasked

Would the vibro Slim help to drain the lymph system or at least work on it in somewhere as I have cancer and I was hoping it may help me?

Vitality L.VibroSlim

Hello Crystal. The VibroSlim Ultra can definitely assist with drainage of the lymphatic system. The VibroSlim Ultra vibrates, transmitting energy into your body, which then forces your muscles to contract, and it is this contracting of the muscles that helps with lymphatic drainage. If there is anything else you need to know, please do not hesitate to ask. Many thanks, The Vitality 4 Life Team

China B

Hey Crystal. I have lymph blockage issues in my back. I have only just begun using my vibroslim but already I feel my lymphatic system is under less pressure. I have less swelling and not taking any tablets. For lymphatic alone I think mine is wonderful. Im waiting for the ok from physio to really get stuck into using my vibroslim as I have nerve and spinal damage but I am VERY excited by what Ive seen. My sister in law and my brother's health issues have disappeared using this platform. Thats why I bought it.

Cass

Cassasked

Someone told me that you can't use your VibroSlim when you have your period. Is this true and if so why?

missymoo11

Really... I have no words to answer this ridiculous question.... & I don't know why you would ask ME this ?

Vitality L.VibroSlim

Hello Cass, thank you for your question. The VibroSlim can certainly be used during your menstrual cycle, and although it is completely down to the individual, we have had some reports that this product can in fact provide relief during this time of the month. It is completely a personal choice as to whether you wish to use your machine during this time. We have a fantastic blog post that outlines if and when it is appropriate to use your vibration machine: https://www.vitality4life.com.au/blog/healthy-lifestyle/should-i-use-a-vibration-machine-if/. I hope this helps Cass. Do get in touch if you have any further questions, and have a beautiful day! Many thanks, Vitality 4 Life

Shrek

Shrekasked

I have had my VibroSlim Ultra for slightly less than a year and it was working perfect until last week. But yesterday, it just wouldn't turn on. The display panel is blank, but I can see the on/off switch is illuminated. It maybe a problematic fuse and I can try replacing it as done by Jo Johnson above. If it still does not work, whom should I contact? I have already sent an email to support@vitality4life.com early morning but got no reply.

Vitality L.VibroSlim

Hello there. I am sorry to hear that you were experiencing some problems with your VibroSlim Ultra, and I do hope that this matter has now been attended to. We do our best to respond to all emails within 24 - 48 hours, and normally have a very fast response rate. Do get in touch if there is anything else you require! All the best, Vitality 4 Life

gemma

gemmaasked

can you describe the benefits to this machine as i am not sure what to expect? cheers Gemma

missymoo11

Not sure why you asked me this question, my review clearly states what benefits I get, as do all the other reviews if you go & read them. Back pain, muscle soreness, weight loss are just a few I read.

Vitality L.VibroSlim

The VibroSlim Ultra has heaps of benefits, including increased flexibility,strengthening and toning of muscles, muscle rejuvenation, improved balance/coordination, improved posture and weight loss. The benefits range wide, and you will continually be impressed on what this wonderful machine can do for you! We currently have a $30.00 discount on our popular VibroSlim if you use the code SLIM30 in the checkout page :) https://www.vitality4life.com.au/vibroslim-ultra-vibration-machine/ Hope this helps, Vitality 4 Life

Jo Johnsonasked

I was using the vibroslim platform when there was a popping sound and the platform stopped. Can you please tell me how I can change the fuse?

Vitality L.VibroSlim

Hi Jo, You will just need a flat head screwdriver and use this to lift the fuse cover which is located next to the power switch - so flip this open and the fuse will then pop out. The fuse for the Vibroslim is a 5 amp fuse and can be purchased from a local electrical supplier. Alternatively, please call us here direct and we would be happy to help to run through process for you.Our support team are available Monday - Friday 9am-5pm NSW time on our toll free 1800 802 924 number or via email on support@vitality4life.com
I hope this helps and thank you for your question, from the Vitality 4 Life Team

Jo Johnson

I replaced the fuse as you instructed but when I turned the platform back on again, the new fuse blew immediately. Please advise what to do next.

Vitality L.VibroSlim

Hi Jo, Sorry to hear that , best to call us direct and we can arrange a service to the machine if the fuse has not remedied the issue, please call through on our toll free 1800 802 924 number and we would love to help further,
Many Thanks, The Vitality 4 Life Team

Nieriel

Nierielasked

After 10 minutesit turns off whether I'm on a p or on "88" the only + time onlyt works after u dillbertly minus time.. but it never goes over 10. I can't seem to figure out how to make it go for 15 or 20 with out simply restarting once the 10 finished.. is this correct?

Vitality L.VibroSlim

Hi Nieriel, Thanks so much for your question. The time period on the Vibroslim Ultra is 10 minutes per cycle. If you would like to use the machine for longer you simply set for another 10 minutes ( or 5 minutes if you prefer ) once the cycle has completed. The reason for this is that we recommend that the ideal is 10 minutes usage twice a day. This can be as part of your workout, pre or post walking/your daily workout or alone as it's own workout but if you feel you would like more time than the 10 minutes you can add again once complete.
I hope this helps but please let us know if we can help further. Our support team are also available on our 1800 802 924 toll free number from 9am-5pm Monday - Friday NSW time if you prefer to speak directly to us here.
Thank you again from the Vitality 4 Life Team

Caro

Caroasked

Why do my feet hurt when i am on vibroslim?

Vitality L.VibroSlim

Hi Caro, Thank you for your question. We have not had this feedback prior, it could be your circulation activating which is a benefit of the machine. This would be more of a tingling sensation in this case. You may want to try with shoes on and see if this makes a difference. If you have any pre-existing foot condition or injury we would recommend to check this with your GP or specialist to ensure okay to use in this case.
Our support team would be happy to discuss further with you if you prefer so we can determine a few more details. We are available on our toll free 1800 802 924 # Monday - Friday 9am-5pm NSW time.
Thank you, from The Vitality 4 Life Team

Deacon

Deaconasked

Can it be used on carpet?

Vitality L.VibroSlim

Hi Deacon. Thank you for your question. If using on carpet we recommend that a mat is placed under the machine to ensure your carpet is protected during use. Please let us know if any further questions at all about our Vibration machine range or if you prefer you can also speak to our support team direct on our toll free 1800 802 924 number Monday - Friday 9am- 5pm.
Thank you again, The Vitality 4 Life Team

Gordon

Gordonasked

HI
I am thinking of purchasing one of these machines for my wife. She has had a knee replacement, is it safe to use after a knee replacement?

REGARDS

GORDON

Donna P

Hi Gordon not sure you would need to check with the Dr or physio before buying a machine. Thanks Donna

Vitality L.VibroSlim

Hi Gordon, Donna is right it is always best to check with your doctor prior to using any kind of vibration machine if you have a health concern. If you have any further queries please don't hesitate to contact us on 1800 802 924 Mon -Fri 9am -5pm AEDT or email us at support@vitality4life.com. With Thanks, The Vitality 4 Life Team.

Nara721asked

Hi, are you able to tell me what the difference is in all the machine and how to chose the appropriate one for me?

Donna P

Hi Nara I can't tell you the difference between each machine because there are so many out there. I did some research my self as there are a lot machines that do different things. I can say if you want a machine that is well made and does what it says it does and doesn't cost the earth then I would highly recommend this product.
If you want more info on this product and others the company that sell them I found were very good. Vitality4life.com.au
Best regards Donna

Nara721

Thanks for your response Donna. Can you then tell me the difference between all your machines then? I have been looking around and yours seen great however there are many different models. I want to loose a bit of weight but also tone up, what would be appropriate.

Katie

Katieasked

Hi there,
Does anyone use this in an apartment? I'm curious to know if it would shake the hell out of my floor for the poor people below, and noise level etc.

Vitality L.VibroSlim

Hi Katie, The VibroSlim Ultra in normal operation doesn't make a loud noise (as in the noise of the motor), but there will be vibration noise particularly on the higher levels. I would definitely recommend using a yoga mat (comes as a gift with purchase) or a rug or carpet under the machine. I hope this helps. Kindest regards, Vitality 4 Life

Get an answer from our members and VibroSlim representatives