• Rates and Fees

VicSuper delivers !

M B.

M B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely Top Shelf

VicSuper have supported me through many instances of needing support throughout my experience with them over the past 8 years. Insurance, income protection, investment, all wonderful. My most recent experience with them has been primarily online, using their Facebook chat feature. Katarina is the rep that I speak to and she is unfailingly helpful, informative and prompt in her responses to my questions, even on Sundays and public holidays. In my opinion Katarina, and by extension VicSuper, go above and beyond to support their members and I look forward to continuing to use them through their merger with First State.

Income Protection
Andrew

AndrewGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very Happy with VicSuper

I have been a member of VicSuper for over 20 years and Ben Dunlop as been my Financial Planner for the past five years. I have had face to face meetings with him in both Blackburn and Melbourne and have found his manner and professionalism impeccable. I was impressed with Ben on our first meeting in Blackburn and he has continued to impress. I have recently had several telephone consultations with him due to Covid 19 in regards to a Statement of Advice. Ben was extremely helpful and patient and has the ability to explain the finer details so that I could understand them and he has a sense of humor.

Michael012

Michael012Melbourne

Excellent products, service and advice

Have been with VicSuper since 2006. Great selection of investment options with clear supporting product information and member communication. VicSuper also has strong investment performance and relatively low fees. The Call Centre has well trained, knowledgeable and very helpful staff. A real asset to the organisation. Our financial planner (Kevin Phoa) has provided an excellent Statement of Advice. He is also very accessible for any questions or further advice. The online access to account information is also first class. VicSuper has excellent super products, customer service and financial advice.

Ena and Manek

Ena and ManekGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sam Shah

We joined VicSuper 12 years back . We were introduced to Sam Shah as a cosultant at our first visit. He was very professional in advising us about financial strategies we needed to follow in order to prepare ourselves for retirement and how VicSuper could help us achieve that. We have been very happy with VicSuper and the guidance and support from Sam. In times of need Sam has always been there for us. We have recommended Sam to many of our friends and will continue to do so in future. We think Sam is a great asset to VicSuper.

Dashrath P.

Dashrath P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

VicSuper - Sam Shah

I joined VicSuper from another super fund 4 years back. During this time I had excellent face to face discussion with Sam Shah each year and he is excellent in supporting with all my financial planning. I would like to meet him face to face each year in order to manage my financial needs. Thank you Sam.

Rob

RobGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Vic Super - Sam Shah

I've been with VicSuper for 30+ years and have always found it to be a high performing fund. During the last few years however I have needed to access their advice on a few occasions. In doing so, I've dealt with Sam Shah for this advice and found him to be very helpful. His advice was clear and concise, especially when my comprehension was poor. He responded quickly to phone messages and has helped me immensely to understand the future planning I needed, especially when being close to Retirement age and in a bit of a panic. I'd highly recommend VicSuper as a fund and Sam Shah's services as an adviser.

Sam Shah

I joined Vicsuper after moving from NSW 20 years ago. Vicsuper is a fund I would recommend to anyone, primarily because of the personal service given by its staff. Sam Shah gives professional advice and promptly delivers on the agreed plan of action. He communicates clearly and patiently explains and answers my questions.
Thanks Sam - you are the best!

Vic Super - Melissa Foster

I have been with VicSuper for many years and have been very happy with their investment performance and consultation support. I recently undertook a financial objectives review with Melissa Foster and found her to be very knowledgeable and helpful. The Statement of Advice she provided answered my questions in a very detailed follow-up report that provided a clear path for my future financial decisions.

Sandy

SandyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Sam Shah

The first time I met Sam Shah was at least 15 years ago when I knew very little about superannuation. What impressed me at the time was his patience in answering my many questions, and the way he explained everything in easy to understand language(using a white board) for someone like me. Since then Sam has impressed me with his professionalism, his amazing knowledge of the industry, his experience and above all, his friendly and personable approach. My husband changed his superannuation fund on my recommendation as did friends of ours and they too find Sam very professional and approachable and have valued his advise.
My husband and I have complete faith in Sam’s advise which is so important to us.

Peter

PeterCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great help during difficult times.

Good morning Marcus, I can see the final sum was deposited yesterday into Mum’s account.

I think we’re all done!?

I admit it’s a little sad to finish this work with you it’s been about a year tying up loose ends and you’ve been incredibly patient and really helpful. My brother and I really appreciate all your help during these trying times. Looking back it’s easier to see how the health of your parents impacts your own emotional state, especially when it’s as serious as a stroke.

Thank you so much for your support, persistence and your willingness to see this through to the end.

Income Protection
Ruthtt

RuthttGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic advisor

Sam Shah’s skills and experience allow him to provide strategic advice in a manner that is easy to understand. He is personable as well as knowledgeable and very patient, a wonderful combination. Having continuity in Sam as my advisor is a critical factor in my membership with what is a great fund, VicSuper.

Rates and Fees

An advisor you can trust!

I first met Sam Shah in the workplace and was impressed with his approach to all. He explained himself well when answering questions and was particularly supportive to younger employees who can sometimes think Superannuation is something they don’t have to ‘worry about just yet’ ! When my husband retired I encouraged him to talk to Sam about his retirement needs. He found Sam to be friendly and helpful and he trusted his advice and as a result he transferred his funds to Vic Super! I have now retired and have found Sam still to be supportive and honest in these trying times. I hope I can continue to benefit from his support and advice.

Duke T.

Duke T.

Sam Shah was the catalyst for going with VicSuper

The reason why I moved from a Self managed Super Fund to VicSuper was the professional understanding of my situation and what VicSuper could deliver through Sam Shah. His overall accurate and timely advice gave me the peace of mind that I had made the right decision in going with VicSuper, to the point where I am recommending to friends who are considering moving their Super to speak only to Sam.

Jigs

JigsMelbourne

Sam Shah = Best Advice

I have found myself lucky to have Sam Shah as an advisor. He is very helpful in that he responds quickly and accurately with informed advice. Furthermore, Sam has the patience to discuss and answer my never-ending questions. I appreciate and trust his advice whilst thankful for his great interpersonal skills which help me build a professional rapport with him and make me smile in times of stress.

Ron.

Ron.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Advice from Sam Shah is very much appreciated.

Our advisor, Sam Shah has a deep commitment to his profession and if it wasn't that we sometimes approach him for advice he could almost be a family friend.
I send my E-mail at night so he will see them in the morning but he will ALWAYS answer me as soon as he gets that E-mail, seems he never switches off and gets back to me in the morning with the answer to our query.

Sam is extremely approachable and is a great asset to Vic Super.

I know Vic Super is merging with First State Super and, having once myself been in the exact same position I KNOW heads will roll, just hope Sams is not one of them.

Joan

JoanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Product Review

I have been with VicSuper for many years and very happy with the fund. I recently had a phone consultation with adviser Ben Dunlop who I found to be very professional and helpful. Thank you Ben for my Statement of Advice which I am very appreciative of.

Flexible Income A/C Review

I have now been with Vic Super for more than 17 years and recently had an appointment with Rebecca Cheevers to ensure I was receiving the maximum benefit from my Vic Super A/C. This centered around reviewing all options available to me including Centrelink entitlements.

Andrea

AndreaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent, personalised and free advice

Sam Shah advised me about how I could maximise my tax savings through my super. He was very knowledgeable, friendly, personably, caring, intelligent, and listened to my needs. I was already very satisfied with VicSuper after being with them for a number of years, but am even happier now with Sam's great advice, which is included as part of my super so didn't even cost me anything. Thank you!!

Sam Shah , an excellent VicSuper advisor from Blackburn Office

I have been with Vic Super since 1989. I have been most fortunate to have Sam Shah as my consultant and adviser. Sam has just helped me change my Vic Super Saver into VicSuper Flexible income for my retirement requirements. I trust Sam's advice and judgement as he is very knowledgeble and professional. Sam is meticulous, thorough, courteous as well as patient in all the meetings I have had with him. He has discussed in details my financial goals, my investment options and my retirement situation. I also enjoy his sense of humour!

Raymond Summers

Raymond Summersasked

We changed our $250k super investment options from Capital Secure into Cash. As seniors in our late 70s have we made the right decision? Our personal advisor has not been contactable. Raymond

Keith
Keith

Unfortunately as I am not a financial adviser / planner I am unable to comment on any individual matter. From a personal experience I am aware that the advisors at VicSuper are still contactable for the advice you are seeking.
Good luck with what aver decision you make

Hi Raymond

Thank you for reaching out. We encourage you to contact our Member Services team on 1300 366 216 to discuss your situation.

Our Member Centre is experiencing high demand, with longer than normal wait times. If you can't reach us, you can also private message your contact details and we’ll arrange for a team member to give you a call.

Regards VicSuper

wendy

wendyasked

Can you choose the risk Level you want to invest in or rely on someone to assess risks

Hi Wendy,

Thanks for reaching out. You have the choice to select an investment option that matches your risk appetite. If you joined VicSuper without making a choice regarding your investment option, you’ll be invested in our default option - Growth, which has a medium to high risk level.

You can change your investment option at any time based on your risk appetite. You can assess your risk level via Beeline, our online financial coach, or you can speak to a member of our team by calling 1300 366 216.

Access Beeline (if you’re a VicSuper member):

More information about your risk appetite:

From the team at VicSuper

Noel

Noelasked

I am with AMP for the last 15yrs ,want to change over ,do Vic super offer TPD and life insurance through super.

Hi Noel
Apologies for the delay in our response. We do provide life and TPD insurance through super but we encourage you to contact our Member Services team on 1300 366 216 to discuss your situation. Alternatively, you can private message your best contact number and we'll arrange for a team member to give you a call. Regards VicSuper

Get an answer from our members and VicSuper representatives