Dion is exemplary

I've been with VicSuper for 29 years. I made an appointment with Dion Miller, one of VicSuper's financial planners. Not only was he generous with his time, but he gave me extremely useful information. I have since researched ideas and am making a plan for my retirement future.

Gary L

Gary L

Terrific service and advice from Fiona Dench

Excellent service from Sam Shah

I have been with Vic Super for 13 years and have been very happy with the performance of the fund to date.
I recently met with Sam Shah to discuss retirement planning. Sam was absolutely fabulous to deal with, and very personable. He is very knowledgeable and helpful and was able to answer all my questions and provide some sound suggestions on the most appropriate strategy going forward.
I walked away from our meetings, armed with information and feeling confident about my superannuation future.

Spot on advice

Very personalised, supportive and strategic advice. The most current Statement of Advice provided by Adam was excellent as it captured all that we needed to address and the advice was spot on.

John Yinnar

John YinnarGippsland, VIC

Vicsuper makes life easy

Been with Vicsuper 14yrs staff are fantastic (Melissa)explains everything to me even I understand it she takes care of my Statement of Advice and gives me peace of mind excellent

Rates and Fees

Great Customer Service !!

I have a VicSuper account for more than 5 years. Always having great experiences with this superannuation fund. I have received a call from VicSuper recently relating to my withdrawal request. They are extremely helpful and assisted me with the processing of my request. The customer service staff (Fahad) was very friendly and helpful. I'm happy with their performance. High recommend to my friends and my family.
Thank You.

Truman York

Truman YorkHobart, TAS

Top notch!

Mike

MikeVictoria

Highly recommend

My thanks to my financial advisor, Sam Shah, who took me through the murky waters of superannuation and entitlements. I am now able to retire with sufficient funds thanks to the planning and expert advice of VicSuper over the past 20 years.

VicSuper Member

VicSuper MemberGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

OUTSTANDING SERVICE SAM SHAH - THE PIECE OF MIND YOU HAVE GIVEN US IS INVALUABLE

VicSuper member

VicSuper memberGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Outstanding service provided by Ben Dunlop

I've been with VicSuper for 20 years and happy with its performance. Recently, I lost my long term employment and desperately needed a financial advice. Fortunately, I had a meeting with Ben Dunlop. I'm for ever grateful for his professionalism, empathy, analysis, strategic advice and recommendations.

Ray Goudey

Ray GoudeyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Retirement advice provided by Warren Olivier

Upon consulting with Warren Olivier (Financial Advisor) I was given sound and knowledgeable advice on proposed future retirement planning. Not only verbal information, but it was also presented in comprehensive written form, which is clearly understandable. Thank you Warren for your advice and suggestions since meeting you. This has given me great peace of mind, when entering into my retirement. I only regret not seeking out your advice earlier in my working life.

D. Banerjee

D. BanerjeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very helpful and professional

My husband and I recently had a meeting with Sam Shah about the investment options of my superfund and cutting down my hours of work. Sam was very professional and helpful, answering all our questions in detail. He was very patient and went out of his way to clarify several points. He also pointed out ways of saving more tax and how I am on track with my retirement plans. He gave helpful advice on my investment options. Thank you, Sam.

Excellent service!

I have been with the fund close on 2 years and have found speaking to them on the phone and face to face very beneficial. It was great meeting with Richard Ferrier who came to my place of work!

margie

margieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Advice and Outstanding Service!

I had been dreading my financial planning appointment but I left feeling so much better about everything. I met with Rebecca Cheevers and she made me see that there were some great options for me as a single divorced woman approaching retirement. She was compassionate, intelligent and gave me a workable plan to take me towards a more financially secure retirement. I am so grateful and I highly recommend Rebecca to everyone. She was completely outstanding.

Peace of Mind

Upon consulting with Sam Shah
(Financial Advisor) I was given sound and knowledgeable advice on proposed future retirement planning. Not only verbal information, but also presented in comprehensive written form, which is clearly understandable. Thank you Sam, your advice and suggestions, over the last 4 years have given me great peace of mind, when entering into my retirement. I only regret not seeking out his advice earlier in my working life.

Tatira

TatiraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome service

I met with Tara Walder and was genuinely pleased with the discussion on my super and insight what I may need to retire on. She was able to explain to me in a way that I could understand. I learnt aspects about my super that I was not aware of. Well worth the time. Totally recommend it to anyone.

Rose

RoseGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Superannuation for beginners

My husband and I met with Evta. I have been with Vicsuper for 19 years and simply put the money away. We knew little or nothing about super and he was patient and informative. He began with the basics and then carefully and in detail out lined the implications of some suitable scenarios. Highly recommended.

Allan

AllanDarwin, NT

Good company to deal with.

RACHAEL B

RACHAEL B

Sam Shah for the Win!

Today I met up with a financial advisor for the very first time to discuss life insurance. The advice that Sam Shah gave me was invaluable! He was extremely thorough, knowledgeable and professional. I have already recommended him to my colleagues at work! Thanks, Sam!

Half hour was perfect.

Nearly fourteen years I have been with this fund. I transferred my other super fund after joining the Education Department, and I feel the performance of my super fund is satisfactory.

Noel

Noelasked

I am with AMP for the last 15yrs ,want to change over ,do Vic super offer TPD and life insurance through super.

Hi Noel
Apologies for the delay in our response. We do provide life and TPD insurance through super but we encourage you to contact our Member Services team on 1300 366 216 to discuss your situation. Alternatively, you can private message your best contact number and we'll arrange for a team member to give you a call. Regards VicSuper

Gavin Fasked

I have had a VicSuper account for more than 20 years, since returning to teaching in 1998. I am still contributing at age 73 but am a bit disappointed at the rate of growth in my bottom line. Most of the improvement seems to come from my contributions and amounts contributed on my behalf by my employer. Looking at the fees charged and comparing them with other, similar funds, I notice that VicSuper charges more than some of the other funds. What is the justification for this?

Hi Gavin
We encourage you to contact our Member Services team on 1300 366 216 to discuss your situation. Alternatively, you can private message your best contact number and we’ll arrange for a team member to give you a call. Regards VicSuper

Thank you for replying.

BigAsh

BigAshasked

how do i get in touch with someone for a chat?

Hi there
Thanks for reaching out. You can call our team on 1300 366 216 or alternatively, please send through your contact details via private message and we’ll get someone from our team to get in touch with you. Regards VicSuper

Get an answer from our members and VicSuper representatives