Helpful recommended Super advice

I have been with Vic Super over 30 years. I sought general advice to make sure I was doing what I should be, and Katie was fantastic. She explained things to me and made a further referral to reassess my life insurance. Super made easy :)

Workplace visit sessions valuable

I just wanted to provide some feedback on my personal VicSuper session today with my Key Account Manager who visited my workplace to meet with a number of individual members. They regularly visit my workplace to hold appointments with members in order to make it easier for us to connect and plan.
Marty was friendly, approachable and very knowledgeable. I came to the session armed with a number of questions, all of which Marty was able to adequately answer. He provided some good general knowledge of how Super worked and how it may interact with Centrelink payments in the future. His use of the table on salary sacrificing was really handy and his use of targeted scenarios was helpful and relevant in providing answers to my specific circumstances. It was a really useful session which gave me specific actions I could take to improve my Super.

Insurance Options
Income Protection

Vic Super Investment Advice

Met with Sam Shah at the new centre at Carribean park yesterday. The venue is excellent as its easy to find and the facilities are modern and set up well for meetings. The Vic Super office area is up the esculator above the gym. Sam was extremely helpful in outlining what my options for investing are without trying to influence me in any direction. I would highly recommend the service offered with professional personal advice. Thank you Sam

Ongoing incisive and helpful superannuation advice

Have worked with Peter Byrne from the Blackburn office for many years. Always thoughtful, clear and helpful. Always gets back regarding queries in a very timely manner. Great to work with and hope to do so for many years to come.

Implementing my transition to retirement

In a time when everything seems so complicated I can’t believed how easy it was to commence my transition to retirement. Sam Shah at the Scoresby office was fantastic when guiding me through the process. My voice and needs were heard. Thank you.

Excellent Super Advice

I have been with the super fund for the last 19 years. This is the first time I sought general advice. I made an appointment to see Sam Shah. He explained everything to us in detail (super savings, investment, insurance, binding nomination) We now have a better understanding how it works. He was very kind and extremely patient. Thanks, Rodney Green

Insurance Options
Income Protection

Sam Shah advice for retirement

Sam Shah was extremely helpful and made my transition to retirement so very easy when we met at Scoresby. He was extremely knowledgeable and supportive. I can transition into my new life knowing that I have received the correct advice.

Great to speak to someone that is so knowledgeable

Yesterday we met with Sam Shah at the Blackburn office with the view to transferring our super. His knowledge with respect to Super was outstanding. He has achieved for us what our previous financial planner was unable to do. Thank you so much Sam., and look forward to a long relationship.

Retirement Planning

I received fantastic advice from Sam Shah in regards to retirement planning. I met with Sam twice and the he gave me comprehensive advice, explaining everything clearly and answering all my questions. I highly recommend seeking financial advice from this company.

Dion Miller - Vic Super Blackburn Branch

We have received advice from Dion regarding our Superannuation and financial situation for about five years. During this time Dion has shown a very good understanding of Superannuation regulations and products that would meet our needs and requirements. He has given us sound advice, taking into account our financial situation and life-style wishes.

We have been impressed and pleased with Dion's advice and wish him well for the future.

transition to retirement

service has exceeded my expectations over the years. practical and easy to follow advice given . free annual reviews which have clearly shown the best strategies to implement. I have every faith in this company.

Valued advice

Senior Financial Planner, Warren Olivier has given me clear, comprehensive advice over many years.
Warren never fails to guide me by suggesting strategies to maximise my financial resources.
Based on past experience I have full confidence in his advice.

This is perfect and I recommend it to others!

I've been with VicSuper fund since 2014
I am well satisfied with my experience. I would like to highly recommend to other people who are at their retirement age to receive the exceptional advice I have been given.

Got my questions answered

Tara Walder, the Client Representative Manager at VicSuper, met with me last week and she was able to answer all of my questions. She is very knowledgeable and very professional.

Employer website poor compared to other funds

Very difficult to recommend Vicsuper if you have to use this website for your staff contributions. All other funds are straightforward. Neither logical nor well set out, and cumbersome if you want help, including by phone.

Hi Tony, we’re sorry you haven’t had a great online experience. We welcome your feedback, if you provide your contact details via direct message, someone from our team will get in touch with you to discuss further. Regards VicSuper

Happy with VicSuper

Paul Asselman, Senior Financial Planner, provided clear advice and exemplary assistance in my retirement transactions. He was professional, approachable, patient and friendly, and the process he instigated was implemented in a seamless manner.

I met with VicSuper this morning. Sally gave me some great general advice, daunting topic explained very clearly. Sally gave me relevant info rather than bombarding me with unnecessary material

Rebecca’s practical retirement advice and patient explanations are appreciated.

I have been with VIC Super for 16 years. I required information on options available in my approaching retirement. It was important to me to know my options a couple of years ahead rather than leaving it till the last minute. Rebecca was patient and clear in delivering my options. I have now been supplied with a Statement of Advice to read the recommendations and confirm or question if unsure. Thank you Vic Super.

Thank you to Sam Shah for helping and advising my mum as she transitions into retirement.He is very knowledgeable, professional and helpful. It is an exciting and equally a daunting time for mum and Sam has advised her for her next step. She now feels more confident facing her retirement. Please send our kudos and thanks to Sam.

Excellent financial advice in my retirement

I have been with VicSuper for many years but never really understood how it worked but in my recent consultations with Paul Asselman he explained everything very clearly and gave me and my husband some excellent advise on how to maximise our retirement savings. He is very approachable and professional and I would highly recommend him.

how do i get in touch with someone for a chat?
Hi there Thanks for reaching out. You can call our team on 1300 366 216 or alternatively, please send through your contact details via private message and we’ll get someone from our team to get in touch with you. Regards VicSuper

Hi - I am with Q Super but I can see that they are just robbing their members blind with insurances that aren't necessary. It is obvious that they are lining their own pockets. As I work in Qld, is it easy or even possible to swap to VicSuper?
Hi Pumi Thanks so much for your question. We are a profit to member fund open to everyone across Australia, so you can definitely join VicSuper even though you work in Queensland. We work to deliver real value for all our members and we're one of only seven super funds in Australia to be rated 5-Stars by Canstar for Outstanding Value. Joining VicSuper can be done online and only takes a few minutes. You can rollover your other super funds as part of the joining process. We encourage you to contact our team on 1300 366 216 to discuss your situation. You can also private message your contact details and we’ll arrange for a team member to give you a call. Regards VicSuper

Hi there I am currently with Hostplus, as I was working in Hospitality industry. Now I have moved to transport industry and working as owner driver. Just wondering if VicSuper have benefits for transport industry workers and how long does it take to roll over?
Hi Jas Thanks for getting in touch. We are a profit-to-member fund open to all industries. We work to deliver real value for all our members and we're one of only seven super funds in Australia to be rated 5-Stars by Canstar for Outstanding Value. Joining VicSuper can be done on our website and only takes a few minutes. You can rollover your other super funds as part of the joining process. We encourage you to contact our team on 1300 366 216 to discuss your situation. You can also private message your contact details and we’ll arrange for a team member to give you a call. Regards VicSuper

Similar listings