VicSuper
See the Best Public Sector Superannuation Funds in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by VicSuper

• Insurance Options
  • Income Protection
  • Rates and Fees
Vicki S.
Vicki S.

shocking service worst returns

one of the worst performing super funds, since aligning with aware super the return has been pathetic and fees unrealistic for the service provided. they send an email trying to blame the markets for their poor performance, give me a break!!! to add insult to injury they then go and join Victorian government in the sell off of Vic Roads, to the Chinese no less!!!! no one asked me for my approval to use my money in this rort. As a long time government employee, with my funds being invested over 17 years, planning on retiring next year, I am less than impressed with this company and will not be leaving funds in this account.

Gavin MahoneyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Use of their App

Been trying for 2 years to download their app to no avail. Even tried with their IT support on many occasions frustrating not being able to access your balances when needed really disappointing.

Gavin Mahoney

That has been attempted before with your organisation to no avail- totally ran by incompetents!

PhillGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Customer Service

I have had to contact Vicsuper a few times this year and always been pleased with the information given.
On the last two occasions I have had exceptional help with a person walking me through my problem and assisting me.
The staff are easy to understand and are very patient, as sometimes it's difficult to explain an issue accurately over the phone.
I am very pleased with Vicsuper, never hesitating to praise and recommend them to others.
Congratulations on your Fund and fine Customer service.

What happened to customer service?

I have been a member of Vic Super for ten years. I changed employers and had to sign up with the super fund my new company pays into. I could then nominate my preferred fund once employed.
Doing some research on which fund to go with, l found the new fund to be very helpful and informative, (at the time l was intent on closing that and continuing with Vic Super). I then contacted Vic Super and found the customer service absolutely appalling. The telephone consultant wasn't even willing to give me a ball park quote on income protection insurance. She kept telling me to go to their Web site and use the calculator. We keep these companies in business!
What happened to customer service?

Spring
Spring

Pathetic contact system

I've been with Vicsuper for nearly 40 years. Their service to members is now appalling. They don't answer calls, reply to emails. What are my admin fees paying for? Does anyone actually work there?
I used to get worthwhile and valuable advice. Now all that is provided are multiple choice questions and a summary an economics 101 student could deliver .

Thanks Sam

I have been with State Plus/Aware Super for more than thirty years. I am very pleased to have Sam Shah assisting me recently. We were fortunate to have Sam review our superannuation and believe in Sam's good advice and recommendations. We were given very good information regarding updates to our Super account. We highly recommend Sam Shah as he is very approachable, clear in his presentation and knowledgeable in his field of work. He is a excellent financial adviser whom we have the upmost respect in his approach in dealing with people and knowledge...Keep up the good work Sam from Domenico & Ann

AndrewB
AndrewBGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sam Shah - Fantastic Financial Planner

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Serena
SerenaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Spectacular Sam Shah Vic Super Star

I have been with Vic Super for more than twenty years. I am very pleased and fortunate to have Sam Shah assisting me throughout these years. We were delighted to secure Sam to review our superannuation after being static for four years. Through Sam's good advice and recommendations, we were informed vital steps to update our Vic Super account by streamlining it, making it productive and efficient. We highly recommend Sam Shah to friends as he is very approachable, clear in his presentation, knowledgeable in his field of work with his remarkable experiences. He is indeed a spectacular financial adviser whom we have confidence and satisfaction in his great service.
by Serena & Stephen A. on 14 April 2021

Anna
Anna

Sam Shah - A real advisor.

This is the first time we have left a meeting or information session with a financial advisor actually feeling informed and understanding the advice and path forward.

Sam is down to earth, knowledgeable and explains his financial advice and strategies clearly, ensuring you fully understand.

We would have no hesitation recommending Sam to all our family and friends.

Jen
Jen

Review of Sam Shah - superannuation adviser.

For many years, Sam Shah has assisted me to plan for retirement and post retirement. He's why I have recommended VicSuper to others. Sam's experience/approach should be the standard for all superannuation advisers.

Financial advice from Sam Shah

Twice now I have left a meeting with Sam Shah, smiling a very happy smile. Sam is a financial guru, going beyond the usual to tailor a package that will keep my wife and I very comfortable in retirement. I can highly recommend his excellent service.

Kathy
KathyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Service above and beyond Sam Shah

A phone call after 7 on a Friday night to clarify information I had received
As always Sam was patient, knowledgeable and helpful. Happy to recommend Sam to others. Excellent service.

M Eshak
M EshakGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sam Shah is a great retirement advisor

I was very confused about what to do after I retired. Sam was very helpful and patient, specially since I had many questions.
He went through everything step by step. He even went out of his way to look at options that could save me and my kids money.
It was a pleasure working with Sam and i would recommend him to my family and friends.

J Jessup
J JessupGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sam Shah

I have been with VicSuper (Aware) for many years but had never undertaken any planning for retirement. I left everything to the last minute. Sam was very professional and walked me through the options and process to follow. His patience was never ending and he answered all my questions in a way that made it easy for me to understand. He made certain that I was clear about any actions that I had to undertake to make my transition to retirement as smooth as possible. Very happy with Sam as my advisor.

R J