• Rates and Fees

Excellent service by Sam Shah

Due to COVID-10, my husband and I had a phone consultation with Sam Shah for advice regarding early retirement. Sam was knowledgeable and patient, and provided a comprehensive plan which will make our retirement comfortable and enjoyable. We look forward to working with Sam in the future.

Rates and Fees

Consultation with Sam Shah- I found I needed to switch my super to flexible income.

I have been a member for over 20 years and am very satisfied with the service provided. Sam was able to guide me through procedure Of completing a complicated form over the phone and made sure I understood/completed the process correctly. Thanks Sam

Clear and concise

My husband and I were very impressed with the professional approach of Marcus Gridley. He was clear, concise and very patient at a time when the market was very volatile. His advice was measured and practical.

Great Service in difficult times

Sam Shah is great to deal with. Very responsive and talked me through the whole process. I am most appreciative. If only the other organisations I deal with were as efficient and caring.

Informative Advice

Informative AdviceThe Mallee, VIC

Informative Advice

I have been with VicSuper for ten years. I recently attended a meeting with Michael Zealley who provided informative, relevant and helpful advice. I found the meeting to be very worthwhile.

Laurel Johnson

Laurel JohnsonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good advice

I recently had my free biennial consult with Vicsuper, and Paul Asselman was helpful throughout, answering all my questions and ensuring that I understood where I currently sit with my super arrangements. This is especially important how that I am within 10-15 years of retiring. Great service, very reassuring.

Tejas

TejasVictoria

Solid advice simplified

I have been a VicSuper member for a long time now and went and saw Sam Shah to get advice on optimising my Super and building my retirement egg! He simplified the concepts in plain English. I walked away confident and happy with the advice that will serve towards securing the future. I will highly recommend Sam!

Excellent Advice

Have been with VicSuper for fifteen years and performance has been as expected. Recently sought an appointment with a consultant and received excellent advice. Mark was extremely knowledgeable and made the information simple to understand. Highly recommended.

Mike

MikeVictoria

Excellent advice with long term planning.

Well it has arrived, retirement time. My thanks to Sam at VicSuper for his excellent advice over the years which has allowed me to retire. To get to this point there were tax considerations as well as downsizing my house and adding further contributions to my super. All of this expertise was crucial.

Yvonne Coles

Yvonne ColesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent VicSuper Consultant Service !

VicSuper advisor

I recently asked for investment advice on re-entering the workforce for a fixed one-year employment contract after being retired for 5 years. Paul Asselman advised me on the most tax effective means of securing savings by salary sacrifice. At the end of the one year contact I was able to convert back to the government pension but with a fortnightly super contribution from VicSuper which I can vary according to my needs.

Thanks Paul for your timely advice!

Vic 'Super' Service!

Louis Herbereau

Louis HerbereauGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Retirement Income

We have been with VicSuper for 20 years. We needed help with retirement advice and Sam Shah was the very best person we could have met. He was very competent, patient and gave us the best financial advice. Many thanks Sam you are an asset to Vic Super.

Sam The Super Star !!!!

Met Sam again for the review ! I have been seeing him for the financial advice for last 10 yrs and he has been always very helpful and thorough and made everything sound very simple, easy to understand and very clear. Never been this confident about my financial situation ever. He is a big asset to the company and highly recommend him to everyone who wants to simplify their complex financial affairs.

Many thanks Sam !!

Rates and Fees

Help in sorting out my superannuation and transition to retirement

More than satisfied with the help that I have had and continue to have with Sam Shah.
Always very professional, explaining everything in fine detail.
Once again Sam thank you for all that you do.

David Shutler

David ShutlerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Retirement Income

I've been with Vicsuper for over 20 years and am very satisfied with the service provided. A recent interview with Mark Wotjas enabled me to increase my monthly income with a few simple tasks.

Greg from Blackburn

Greg from BlackburnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Service "above and beyond"

VicSuper's help, advice and service have always been "above and beyond the call of duty". When I wanted to track down my missing super (terribly daunting), Ashleigh made it easy. She emailed me the form I needed, talked me through it, and cleared up all my confusion with good, clear explanations. When I realised I was keeping her back past 5pm, she simply said "that's no problem, I'm here to help". Today's call was answered by Sharon, who was every bit as helpful. I couldn't help feeling a tinge of regret that today's call was to withdraw all my super (to build a new house), because it's the last time I'm likely to interact with these delightfully helpful people.

Helpful objective advice

Sam Shah at the Blackburn office focused on our needs and gave us very useful advice which he then helped us to activate during the interview. We were very confident he was acting in our best interests.

Alain

AlainGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

NickGoel

I have been with VicSuper since approximately 2005, through two different organizations. I am just getting an understanding and am confident that I am preparing properly with VicSuper's support, for my retirement.

Gerard

GerardGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

All the advice I received prior to my retirement and following were excellent, Nick Goel was extremely helpful.

With VicSuper since about 1997 and although there have been some losses along the way the fund has always bounced back quickly. The free advice and the website are excellent.

Noel

Noelasked

I am with AMP for the last 15yrs ,want to change over ,do Vic super offer TPD and life insurance through super.

Hi Noel
Apologies for the delay in our response. We do provide life and TPD insurance through super but we encourage you to contact our Member Services team on 1300 366 216 to discuss your situation. Alternatively, you can private message your best contact number and we'll arrange for a team member to give you a call. Regards VicSuper

Gavin Fasked

I have had a VicSuper account for more than 20 years, since returning to teaching in 1998. I am still contributing at age 73 but am a bit disappointed at the rate of growth in my bottom line. Most of the improvement seems to come from my contributions and amounts contributed on my behalf by my employer. Looking at the fees charged and comparing them with other, similar funds, I notice that VicSuper charges more than some of the other funds. What is the justification for this?

Hi Gavin
We encourage you to contact our Member Services team on 1300 366 216 to discuss your situation. Alternatively, you can private message your best contact number and we’ll arrange for a team member to give you a call. Regards VicSuper

Thank you for replying.

Bill Ho
Bill Ho

The vic super default growth fund has a ridiculously high fee of 1.14% per annum and has failed to beat the benchmark in the previous 10 years, steer well clear, might offer free advice but who is paying in the long run.

BigAsh

BigAshasked

how do i get in touch with someone for a chat?

Hi there
Thanks for reaching out. You can call our team on 1300 366 216 or alternatively, please send through your contact details via private message and we’ll get someone from our team to get in touch with you. Regards VicSuper

Get an answer from our members and VicSuper representatives