Listing monitored by VicSuper

• Rates and Fees
Spring
Spring

Pathetic contact system

I've been with Vicsuper for nearly 40 years. Their service to members is now appalling. They don't answer calls, reply to emails. What are my admin fees paying for? Does anyone actually work there?
I used to get worthwhile and valuable advice. Now all that is provided are multiple choice questions and a summary an economics 101 student could deliver .

Thanks Sam

I have been with State Plus/Aware Super for more than thirty years. I am very pleased to have Sam Shah assisting me recently. We were fortunate to have Sam review our superannuation and believe in Sam's good advice and recommendations. We were given very good information regarding updates to our Super account. We highly recommend Sam Shah as he is very approachable, clear in his presentation and knowledgeable in his field of work. He is a excellent financial adviser whom we have the upmost respect in his approach in dealing with people and knowledge...Keep up the good work Sam from Domenico & Ann

AndrewBGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sam Shah - Fantastic Financial Planner

Serena
SerenaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Spectacular Sam Shah Vic Super Star

I have been with Vic Super for more than twenty years. I am very pleased and fortunate to have Sam Shah assisting me throughout these years. We were delighted to secure Sam to review our superannuation after being static for four years. Through Sam's good advice and recommendations, we were informed vital steps to update our Vic Super account by streamlining it, making it productive and efficient. We highly recommend Sam Shah to friends as he is very approachable, clear in his presentation, knowledgeable in his field of work with his remarkable experiences. He is indeed a spectacular financial adviser whom we have confidence and satisfaction in his great service.
by Serena & Stephen A. on 14 April 2021

Anna
Anna

Sam Shah - A real advisor.

This is the first time we have left a meeting or information session with a financial advisor actually feeling informed and understanding the advice and path forward.

Sam is down to earth, knowledgeable and explains his financial advice and strategies clearly, ensuring you fully understand.

We would have no hesitation recommending Sam to all our family and friends.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Jen
Jen

Review of Sam Shah - superannuation adviser.

For many years, Sam Shah has assisted me to plan for retirement and post retirement. He's why I have recommended VicSuper to others. Sam's experience/approach should be the standard for all superannuation advisers.

Financial advice from Sam Shah

Twice now I have left a meeting with Sam Shah, smiling a very happy smile. Sam is a financial guru, going beyond the usual to tailor a package that will keep my wife and I very comfortable in retirement. I can highly recommend his excellent service.

Kathy
KathyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Service above and beyond Sam Shah

A phone call after 7 on a Friday night to clarify information I had received
As always Sam was patient, knowledgeable and helpful. Happy to recommend Sam to others. Excellent service.

M Eshak
M EshakGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sam Shah is a great retirement advisor

I was very confused about what to do after I retired. Sam was very helpful and patient, specially since I had many questions.
He went through everything step by step. He even went out of his way to look at options that could save me and my kids money.
It was a pleasure working with Sam and i would recommend him to my family and friends.

J Jessup
J JessupGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sam Shah

I have been with VicSuper (Aware) for many years but had never undertaken any planning for retirement. I left everything to the last minute. Sam was very professional and walked me through the options and process to follow. His patience was never ending and he answered all my questions in a way that made it easy for me to understand. He made certain that I was clear about any actions that I had to undertake to make my transition to retirement as smooth as possible. Very happy with Sam as my advisor.

R J
R JGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sam Shah - A Great Help At The Start Of My Retirement

JeannetteGoulburn Valley, VIC

Fantastic Service. Peace of Mind

I received clear information and advice.
PDS and other documentation was very user friendly.
Sam Shah was patient, polite and answered all my questions in a very clear manner. He made sure I understood how my money would be invested, fees and any future withdrawals, etc.

Rates and Fees

Great super fund, very helpful staff.

Have been with Vic Super for decades and am now on the Age Pension. Had an appointment with Adam Middlemis last February to set up fortnightly payments to supplement my pension. Adam also suggested a couple of other actions which would get me more tax back in the 2019/2020 financial year, which I would have had no idea about otherwise.
When I got my tax done I was very happy to receive several thousand extra dollars of return. However, my accountant accidentally entered on item incorrectly and I received a letter from the ATO requiring action. Once again Adam was extremely helpful and advised me how to resolve the issue immediately. Feeling very secure about my future with Vic Super backing me up.

George
GeorgeSouthwest, VIC

Understandable Super Advice - Sam Shah

I have been with VicSuper for around 18 years and looking to retire in a few years but dreaded the thought of navigating all the legal, financial and tax stuff to do, it seemed easier to just keep working. Thanks to Sam Shah I how have a clear understanding of expectation and now looking forward to my retirement.

Maria
MariaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service - Sam Shah

We have been with VicSuper for over 20 years.
This year, as approaching age 65 we needed more complex advice.
We saw Sam Shah in Blackburn Office. We found him extremely helpful.
His advice was comprehensive, clear and helped us to plan next steps. In June, despite all limitations due to COVID Sam promptly delivered on agreed plan and smoothly guided us over the phone through the daunting task of filling a big bundle of documents.
Thank you Sam - you are the best!

Brett F.
Brett F.asked

Is Vicsuper open to non vic public employee

Hi Brett,

Thank you for your question. Vic Super is available for every Australian that is of working age. You can view our products using the following link : https://www.vicsuper.com.au/our-products/superannuation .

Feel free to contact us on 1300 366 216, so we can answer any further enquiries you may have - We're here to help.

Thanks again, Vic Super

SKA
SKAasked

I have a growth fund, but in the statements I receive there is no evidence of growth. Only my employers contributions and fees taken out. It apprears to have zero growth.
Why is this so?

Hi SKA,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We would like to organise for one of our consultants to give you a phone call. We will just require for you to send us a private message confirming your best contact number and membership number. (For your own privacy please do not reply directly to this message with your contact details as these messages are made public)

Alternatively, please contact us directly on 1300 366 216. We’d be happy to go through your statement with you over the phone.

Thanks, Vic Super

Susan
Susanasked

Is it worthwhile discussing transferring my superannuation retirement funds from one super fund in one state (QLD) to VicSuper? My experience of my super fund has eroded my confidence in theIr communication that is not understandable to me. The reviews of my super fund are very poor comparatively. Is it too late to gain a superior and more stable financial benefit for the remainder of my super fund life? Susan

Jeannette

It is always worthwhile having a discussion to make the best decision for you.
It is too early for me to do a review but very happy so far and hopeful,

VicSuper V.VicSuper

Hi Susan - we would be happy to discuss that with you. We'll send you a direct message requesting some details so a member of our team can get in touch. Thanks, Katarina

Get an answer from our members and VicSuper representatives

Other Public Sector Superannuation Funds