Sam Shah for the Win!

Today I met up with a financial advisor for the very first time to discuss life insurance. The advice that Sam Shah gave me was invaluable! He was extremely thorough, knowledgeable and professional. I have already recommended him to my colleagues at work! Thanks, Sam!

Half hour was perfect.

Nearly fourteen years I have been with this fund. I transferred my other super fund after joining the Education Department, and I feel the performance of my super fund is satisfactory.

retirement plan

I was very pleased and happy after a meeting with Evta Krina, a VicSuper financial planner. He addressed all of my queries and needs knowledgeably and professionally. He helped me have a clear and solid understanding about my superannuation and gave me very good and practical advices about my retirement plan with VicSuper as well as the strategies that I should do to reach my standard income at the retirement age. I definitely and highly recommend Evta Krina as an excellent VicSuper financial planner to all of my colleagues, friends and relatives. Looking forward to seeing him at my next meeting in the future.

Good work Sam Shah

My wife and I have been members with Vic Super for the last 8 years and Sam Shah has always handled all our matters timeously and professionally. We appreciate his practical and straight forward advice and is always on hand to answer our queries. Sam comes highly recommended, keep it up.
Regards Linga and Sara Naidoo

Advice on future planning

I have been with Vic Super roughly for ten years, met with planner Sam Shah to discuss future directions with my super. Sam's advice was critical in my decision changing to set up my future pension goals. I have found Sam's professional advice extremely important to me. His one to one dealing with members is second to none. Sam will always be my planner on my super directions while I am with Vic Super. ( I recommend that Vic Super members seek his professional and accurate advice )

Very helpful customer service

As a new customer but with some knowledge of how to manage my super, I was very happy with the assistance Will provided me during a recent meeting. My questions were clearly answered which instilled a confidence in me to manage and make changes to my investment quickly and easily. Recommend this fund to family and friends

Bad experience

I will be withdrawing my super from Vic Super. I'm really unhappy with their treatment. After filling out their huge form for a death benefit nomination and having the signature witnessed by a JP in a police station I was informed that it was invalid.I had signed twice- and made sure it was all done properly 2 witnesses, birth certificate, passport. No amount of reasoning was accepted. Bureaucratic robots that cant see whats in front of them. No use complaining. The Team manager talks over the top of you - and refuses to listen to you or explain anything. Her 'conflict resolution techniques' just succeeded in pissing me off even further. She sounded very pleased with herself when I asked who to send a written complaint to , her response was "I'm also the Complaints manager, so it will come through me -gloat gloat...". Good on you. Well done. You've lost a customer.

Hi Jas We’re sorry you haven’t had a great customer service experience. You can speak to our Member Services team directly regarding your experience. Please provide your best contact number via private message and we’ll get a team member to contact you. Regards VicSuper

Exceptional Customer Service

I have been with VicSuper for the last 24 years and extremely satisfied with their performance. I would recommend other staff members and family to join this fund, which is beneficial.

VicSuper had my interests at heart

I was very happy after my chat with Richard. He gave me sound advice and a plan to work towards retirement and save me money as well. I wish I had spoken to Richard/Vic Super years earlier.

Happy

Hi I’m very new to Vic Siper I have been dealing with Sam Shah. He has a wealth of knowledge in this field, friendly and courteous and has set my mind at ease. Looking forward to working with him in the future

Great communication and expertise

We have always had good general advice from VicSuper. We were especially pleased recently with the clear manner in which Nick stepped us through the bureaucratic complexities in combining two pensions. The communication was first class, and the outcome even better than we had expected.

Very helpful session. Lots of back up provided

VicSuper are easy to work with. Have been with them for many years. Are always grateful for sound advice. Listen to my individual story and work with me to achieve my super goal

Very friendly

I was getting general info as I am with another super fund and your super guy was able to help me
I am happy with the fund I am with and been with them about 9 years

Excellent consultative approach

I have been with VicSuper since March 2011. I have always found the accessibility and service levels very good and the people are highly professional. My last session was highly informative and where a question could not be answered, a follow-up and response was made/received in a very timely manner.

Helpful and understandable

I have been a VicSuper member for about 25 years. Marty came to our workplace which was convenient. He listened well, encouraged questions, and gave easy-to-understand advice. Very good customer service.

Income Protection

Covered all possibilities answered all my questions.

I have been with Vic Super since 2009 and have always dealt with Sam Shah. He has always been very honest and clearly set out my options and fully explained to my total understanding. To be honest.... I would have been in a much worse state of financial affairs had it not been for Sam's and Vic Super's work.

Vicsuper - Dion Miller adviser at the Blackburn Office

My wife Carol and I attended the Vicsuper Blackburn Office and met with Dion Miller. The experience was great as he was honest and detailed in his advice based on our specific requirements and circumstances. His advice was clear and concise and with our best interests at heart. We are very happy with the advice and therefore happy to be a Vicsuper member. Thanks Dion, keep up the excellent work it gives us confidence our super is on capable hands.

communication

Eric was an excellent adviser on the Vic Super website. Eric was efficient in responding to my list of questions and communicated clearly steps needed in addressing my questions. Thanks Eric!

Very client focussed

Vic Super has really impressed with their education sessions and onsite presence for staff! They are actively helping our employees know more about and manage their Super (particularly our staff with low balances).

Clear & Concise

Long time member of VicSuper. Richard Ferrier has provided valuable information to assist with my super and the avoidance of paying for an unnecessary cost I no longer need. That's more into my account to use for a later date!

Income Protection

how do i get in touch with someone for a chat?
Hi there Thanks for reaching out. You can call our team on 1300 366 216 or alternatively, please send through your contact details via private message and we’ll get someone from our team to get in touch with you. Regards VicSuper

Hi - I am with Q Super but I can see that they are just robbing their members blind with insurances that aren't necessary. It is obvious that they are lining their own pockets. As I work in Qld, is it easy or even possible to swap to VicSuper?
Hi Pumi Thanks so much for your question. We are a profit to member fund open to everyone across Australia, so you can definitely join VicSuper even though you work in Queensland. We work to deliver real value for all our members and we're one of only seven super funds in Australia to be rated 5-Stars by Canstar for Outstanding Value. Joining VicSuper can be done online and only takes a few minutes. You can rollover your other super funds as part of the joining process. We encourage you to contact our team on 1300 366 216 to discuss your situation. You can also private message your contact details and we’ll arrange for a team member to give you a call. Regards VicSuper

Hi there I am currently with Hostplus, as I was working in Hospitality industry. Now I have moved to transport industry and working as owner driver. Just wondering if VicSuper have benefits for transport industry workers and how long does it take to roll over?
Hi Jas Thanks for getting in touch. We are a profit-to-member fund open to all industries. We work to deliver real value for all our members and we're one of only seven super funds in Australia to be rated 5-Stars by Canstar for Outstanding Value. Joining VicSuper can be done on our website and only takes a few minutes. You can rollover your other super funds as part of the joining process. We encourage you to contact our team on 1300 366 216 to discuss your situation. You can also private message your contact details and we’ll arrange for a team member to give you a call. Regards VicSuper