Ray Goudey

Ray GoudeyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Retirement advice provided by Warren Olivier

Upon consulting with Warren Olivier (Financial Advisor) I was given sound and knowledgeable advice on proposed future retirement planning. Not only verbal information, but it was also presented in comprehensive written form, which is clearly understandable. Thank you Warren for your advice and suggestions since meeting you. This has given me great peace of mind, when entering into my retirement. I only regret not seeking out your advice earlier in my working life.

D. Banerjee

D. BanerjeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very helpful and professional

My husband and I recently had a meeting with Sam Shah about the investment options of my superfund and cutting down my hours of work. Sam was very professional and helpful, answering all our questions in detail. He was very patient and went out of his way to clarify several points. He also pointed out ways of saving more tax and how I am on track with my retirement plans. He gave helpful advice on my investment options. Thank you, Sam.

Excellent service!

I have been with the fund close on 2 years and have found speaking to them on the phone and face to face very beneficial. It was great meeting with Richard Ferrier who came to my place of work!

margie

margieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Advice and Outstanding Service!

I had been dreading my financial planning appointment but I left feeling so much better about everything. I met with Rebecca Cheevers and she made me see that there were some great options for me as a single divorced woman approaching retirement. She was compassionate, intelligent and gave me a workable plan to take me towards a more financially secure retirement. I am so grateful and I highly recommend Rebecca to everyone. She was completely outstanding.

Peace of Mind

Upon consulting with Sam Shah
(Financial Advisor) I was given sound and knowledgeable advice on proposed future retirement planning. Not only verbal information, but also presented in comprehensive written form, which is clearly understandable. Thank you Sam, your advice and suggestions, over the last 4 years have given me great peace of mind, when entering into my retirement. I only regret not seeking out his advice earlier in my working life.

Tatira

TatiraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome service

I met with Tara Walder and was genuinely pleased with the discussion on my super and insight what I may need to retire on. She was able to explain to me in a way that I could understand. I learnt aspects about my super that I was not aware of. Well worth the time. Totally recommend it to anyone.

Rose

RoseGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Superannuation for beginners

My husband and I met with Evta. I have been with Vicsuper for 19 years and simply put the money away. We knew little or nothing about super and he was patient and informative. He began with the basics and then carefully and in detail out lined the implications of some suitable scenarios. Highly recommended.

Allan

AllanDarwin, NT

Good company to deal with.

RACHAEL B

RACHAEL B

Sam Shah for the Win!

Today I met up with a financial advisor for the very first time to discuss life insurance. The advice that Sam Shah gave me was invaluable! He was extremely thorough, knowledgeable and professional. I have already recommended him to my colleagues at work! Thanks, Sam!

Half hour was perfect.

Nearly fourteen years I have been with this fund. I transferred my other super fund after joining the Education Department, and I feel the performance of my super fund is satisfactory.

THC

THCGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

retirement plan

I was very pleased and happy after a meeting with Evta Krina, a VicSuper financial planner. He addressed all of my queries and needs knowledgeably and professionally. He helped me have a clear and solid understanding about my superannuation and gave me very good and practical advices about my retirement plan with VicSuper as well as the strategies that I should do to reach my standard income at the retirement age. I definitely and highly recommend Evta Krina as an excellent VicSuper financial planner to all of my colleagues, friends and relatives. Looking forward to seeing him at my next meeting in the future.

Linga Naidoo

Linga NaidooGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good work Sam Shah

My wife and I have been members with Vic Super for the last 8 years and Sam Shah has always handled all our matters timeously and professionally. We appreciate his practical and straight forward advice and is always on hand to answer our queries. Sam comes highly recommended, keep it up.
Regards Linga and Sara Naidoo

Charles

CharlesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Advice on future planning

I have been with Vic Super roughly for ten years, met with planner Sam Shah to discuss future directions with my super. Sam's advice was critical in my decision changing to set up my future pension goals. I have found Sam's professional advice extremely important to me. His one to one dealing with members is second to none. Sam will always be my planner on my super directions while I am with Vic Super. ( I recommend that Vic Super members seek his professional and accurate advice )

Linda

LindaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very helpful customer service

As a new customer but with some knowledge of how to manage my super, I was very happy with the assistance Will provided me during a recent meeting. My questions were clearly answered which instilled a confidence in me to manage and make changes to my investment quickly and easily. Recommend this fund to family and friends

Bad experience

Brenda

BrendaMelbourne

Exceptional Customer Service

I have been with VicSuper for the last 24 years and extremely satisfied with their performance. I would recommend other staff members and family to join this fund, which is beneficial.

Happy Member

Happy MemberGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

VicSuper had my interests at heart

I was very happy after my chat with Richard. He gave me sound advice and a plan to work towards retirement and save me money as well. I wish I had spoken to Richard/Vic Super years earlier.

Happy

Hi I’m very new to Vic Siper I have been dealing with Sam Shah. He has a wealth of knowledge in this field, friendly and courteous and has set my mind at ease. Looking forward to working with him in the future

Great communication and expertise

We have always had good general advice from VicSuper. We were especially pleased recently with the clear manner in which Nick stepped us through the bureaucratic complexities in combining two pensions. The communication was first class, and the outcome even better than we had expected.

Maree

MareeSouthwest, VIC

Very helpful session. Lots of back up provided

VicSuper are easy to work with. Have been with them for many years. Are always grateful for sound advice. Listen to my individual story and work with me to achieve my super goal

Gavin Fasked

I have had a VicSuper account for more than 20 years, since returning to teaching in 1998. I am still contributing at age 73 but am a bit disappointed at the rate of growth in my bottom line. Most of the improvement seems to come from my contributions and amounts contributed on my behalf by my employer. Looking at the fees charged and comparing them with other, similar funds, I notice that VicSuper charges more than some of the other funds. What is the justification for this?

Hi Gavin
We encourage you to contact our Member Services team on 1300 366 216 to discuss your situation. Alternatively, you can private message your best contact number and we’ll arrange for a team member to give you a call. Regards VicSuper

Thank you for replying.

BigAsh

BigAshasked

how do i get in touch with someone for a chat?

Hi there
Thanks for reaching out. You can call our team on 1300 366 216 or alternatively, please send through your contact details via private message and we’ll get someone from our team to get in touch with you. Regards VicSuper

Pumi

Pumiasked

Hi - I am with Q Super but I can see that they are just robbing their members blind with insurances that aren't necessary. It is obvious that they are lining their own pockets. As I work in Qld, is it easy or even possible to swap to VicSuper?

Hi Pumi

Thanks so much for your question. We are a profit to member fund open to everyone across Australia, so you can definitely join VicSuper even though you work in Queensland. We work to deliver real value for all our members and we're one of only seven super funds in Australia to be rated 5-Stars by Canstar for Outstanding Value.

Joining VicSuper can be done online and only takes a few minutes. You can rollover your other super funds as part of the joining process.

We encourage you to contact our team on 1300 366 216 to discuss your situation. You can also private message your contact details and we’ll arrange for a team member to give you a call. Regards VicSuper

Get an answer from our members and VicSuper representatives

CategoryPublic Sector Funds