1 review

100% · 10%
Brand Manager for Victorinox? Claim your listing.

1 review
phoenixd
phoenixdMetropolitan Adelaide, SA259 posts

Very, very good but not the best

This Swiss made all metal peeler with a carbon steel blade is a very, very good peeler. However it is not the best. The best peeler I have ever had is my recently deceased all metal Japanese made peeler. The two look almost exactly alike, except that my Japanese peeler was stainless steel with a serrated stainless steel blade that could peel soft vegetables like tomatoes!

Thank you to my daughter who researched online and bought this for me from Sydney's Peters of Kensington online store - a fantastic store that we miss dreadfully.