ALDI Visage Digital

ALDI Visage Digital

See the Best Bathroom Scales in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ALDI

2.1

I thought I was on a 'good thing' with these scales but ...

I was unable to change the personal information that it came with (i.e. age, height etc). There were no instructions with the scales when I purchased them. I even put new batteries in it to see if that made a difference but it still didn't allow me to change any of the settings. The staff at ALDU couldn't help or advise either. I ended up so frustrated I threw them in the bin.

Fossil
    FossilGold Coast, Queensland. Australia.

Not Happy

We bought two, then moved house and left them packed. Eventually we needed them so after unpacking and replacing the batteries we find that the one that had minimal use does not work, neither does the unused one.
    Both say 2402 and switch themselves off. Just a product you buy for the bin.

Macca
    MaccaMelbourne

Simple bathroom scales

I've purchased a digital bathroom scale from Aldi and the set button jamed on 24.04 and the up down arrow will not activate. 12 Mths old or their about. Rubbish, Aldi needs to have a discussion with the Supplier about their
    product. All other products i have purchased from Aldi no problem
    T McPherson

Another electronic Aldi failure

Rubbish just like four or five other electronic goods purchased from aldi. Originally found quite convenient to buy small electronic goods from Aldi but found all products last for a bit then end up in the bin. Now with a young family would rather pay more money than have to go out and buy a replacement- wont be buying anything else!!
    Easy to use, inexpensive
    Break

Good, till they broke!!

Good for almost 2 years. Tested them and always got same number!!
    Seemed fragile to my 100kgs. Held bench to mount and dismount.
    Then crack noises? After a week or 3....
    Differing weights by over 2 kgs.
    Price was good... But I prefer not to throw plastic in the bin every 18 months. My preference will be for the environment and against disposable [censored word removed].
    Each to their own
    Cheap/accurate
    Cheap landfill

Hemanth1
    Hemanth1AU

Rubbish

I bought this scale 6 months ago and now it's not working. I lost my receipt and now I can't even return. Such a waste of money. It's just not scale I had bad experience with all electric stuff which I bought from ALDI. Hope they sell good stuff and keep up the customers
    looks good
    it stoped working after 6 months

Frank Snr
    Frank SnrMELBOURNE

Excellent Product

I bought the aldi scale model no4520 and have had them for 4 years no problems Find them very accurate All we do is replace the batteries every now and then The value for money is great.I have recommended the scales to my friends many of them have purchased and found no problems either.
    Great value for money

Joy Lowe

How did you get them to work after you changed the batteries.? Is there a special trick in changing them?

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
    Clara V.15 Nov 2021
    smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
    Upcoming Special Buys from the ALDI Catalogue

Reviews for what's in the ALDI catalogue this week.

Nathan S.2 July 2020
    upcoming-special-buys-from-the-aldi-catalogue

Good

I have moved house and lost the instructions sheet.
    would appreciate the correct website to get another set of instructions I can print out.
    love the product
    c.b
    qld
    everything was to my satisfaction.have had the scales for over 2 years now.
    The figures and symbols were a little hard to read as i wear glasses and had to strain my vision about to get a reading.

Love2cook
    Love2cook
    Joy Lowe

I have the instructions but it doesn't help - the only mention of batteries is " you must replace them when 'Lo' displays on the screen.
    I will scan and email the instruction sheet to anyone if they ring 0418 478 219.

Gavin
    Gavin

what size battery does it take. I have lost the battery out of it.

Bad

These are easy to use scales. It is a pity they are prone to failure so quickly. The problem may be associated with the wiring
    Easy setup and easy to read
    Fail to work after two months usage

Marcia Brennan
    Marcia Brennan

Does anyone know where you can get the operating instructions for the Simply Bathroom Scales

Terrible

I have bought a few of Aldi's electronic goods and before long they all collapse or fail miserably. I will never buy from Aldi even Chinese brands are better.
    looks good
    after one year use very rarely, accuracy out by 10kg.

Joy Lowe

I have bought dozens of Aldi Electronic items from computers to GPS navigators etc, etc, and have found them all fantastic. Can't change the batteries on a bathroom scale though.

Bad

Don't waste your money on this product. Typical Aldi electronic product. Short life span and waste of money. Product doesn't even last the warranty period. You have to save all packaging if you want to return item. I wonder how many people actually do this. I myself haven't returned a product back to Aldi. Have been ripped off with 3 small electrical appliances from Aldis.
    Good features, memory to record family details. Cheap price.
    [censored word removed], weighs you different each time. You cannot rely on them for an accurate weight.

Karmen
    KarmenAU

Waste of money

The scale I have now is my second Aldi scale. The first went after just 12 months new batteries would not make it work and the same problem this time new batteries still not working very un reliable - Aldi who does your QC.

After 12 months it won't work.

MissyA
    MissyAAU

Pretty good! Can't complain.

The scales are easy to use and give an accurate measure of weight. I bought this a while ago and it still works the same as when I first bought it.
    Inexpensive, reliable, well made. Works very well.