ALDI Visage Body Analyzing

ALDI Visage Body Analyzing

See the Best Bathroom Scales in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ALDI

What a let down..

Nice looking but I agree you can't get the correct weight. It changes every time I get on the scale. I started a duet a month ago and I am afraid to see if I truly lost the weight it says. Sorry I threw the box out because I want to return it as well.

Purchased in February 2019 at Aldis for $14.99.

Everything others said is true

As others have stated, I stepped on the scale 4 different times with 4 different readings -- enough differential that I have no idea how much I weigh! My other problem is that I set my data, but I could not get my pre-programmed info to pop up. In order to get close to body mass info, I had to re-set my information each time. Even though not expensive, definitely not worth the money. I will be returning it.

Purchased in February 2019 for $14.99.

Errh no matter what

I came here after Googling body fat scale errh. Love and behold, 20 reviews about errh. I wet my feet and it still didn't work. When the price is too good to be true, it probably is. Back to the store it goes.

Purchased in February 2019 at ALDI for $15.00.

Maria
MariaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Really? You need damp feet??? Why isn't that in the DIRECTIONS???

Followed directions. Didn't work. Returned for new one. Same thing. Followed directions, no body fat analysis. Googled the scale to this site where thanks to those that said you need damp feet and it will work. Come on, in this age of technology, there is no reason to omit that important detail from the printed direction booklet that comes with the scale!!!

Purchased in February 2019 at ALDI for $14.99.

Find out how ALDI Visage Body Analyzing compares to other Bathroom Scales

It works! Read this for tip!

So I was getting the Error message like everyone else. Until a read another review here. I did what that reviewer recommended and voila, it worked!

Do not give this product a bad review because you didn't read a little further down. Your feet have to be slightly wet in order for the scale to work properly. I used baby wipes on my feet before I stepped onto the scale and it read my body fat, muscle mass, etc, like it was suppose to. For $14.99, you can't find a better product for your money. I'm giving it four stars for the fact that you even have to go that far in order for it to work properly but at least it works!

Purchased in February 2019 for $14.00.

Doesn't work

Bought from Aldi's today. Spent quite a bit of time setting it up, it will not calculate my body fat, water %. It keeps coming up ERR when it actually doesnt register. It will be going back.

Purchased in January 2019.

Brilliant technology. Delighted with extensive information BUT I know to have slightly damp feet to

This is my most recent purchase of a number of such devices.
I have even tried the mPort booth a 2 different shopping centres.- they give you an Avatar in 3D to encourage good habits. I saw a big difference after many months.
I love feedback, wear a Fitbit and although not competitive do love information.
The Aldi scales are new to Eastern suburbs of Melbourne & cost $40.
Having used many earlier, less sophisticated models, I briefly checked instructions, dampened my feet, placed my new iphone x in sight with the app functioning, and, in seconds, all the info was on my phone screen.
So much info...... I am still processing it- 20 different areas were specified with analysis.
Way faster and more user friendly than Fitbit Aria.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Upcoming Special Buys from the ALDI Catalogue

Reviews for what's in the ALDI catalogue this week.

Nathan S.2 July 2020
upcoming-special-buys-from-the-aldi-catalogue
Annie
AnnieEastbourne

Terrible product

Bought the scales today and will be returning them tomorrow. Every time I step on I get a different reading then the err message pops up. After reading the other reviews I won't bother getting a replacement.

Disappointed

1st didn’t work took back it replacement weight only. Studied manual as was starting to question myself, nope another set faulty. Will take back and get a refund. Come on Aldi you can do better than this

Great Scale

I have had this scale for more than two years. I have changed out the battery once. The scale works perfect every time. I weigh when I just get out of the shower, with my feet a LITTLE DAMP, not dripping wet and it works perfectly every time...

TWF
TWFLeslie

ERRH error message

Errh message

Just bought the scale today. Got so frustrated trying to figure out what Errh message meant. Can’t believe these are still on the shelves to sell. Also should have pulled these. Lost my receipt can’t get my $back.

Errh

Should have read reviews FIRST! There goes an hour I will never get back. Just purchased this scale at Aldi and like everyone else, can’t get readings just “Errh”! Now I have to make another trip 40 miles just to return.

Body mass error

Body mass indicator is not working, I get an 'errh' error. Not sure what that is since the manual doesn't even mention this. Looks like this unit has a history of problems. Guess I will be returning it.

Only weight reads properly

Body analysis module does not function at all. Love Aldies and first disappointing product purchased there. Agree with other that scale should be pulled from shelves. Will return to store.