Vitalstrength Hydroxy Ripped

Vitalstrength Hydroxy Ripped

See the Best Protein Powders in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Vitalstrength? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Taste
  • User IntentWeight Loss (3)
Patrick Lyons
Patrick LyonsPerth, WA

Great Product - but

This product does everything you would want from a protien powder - but beware of allergy problem. Halfway through my tub, I developed an irritating itchy rash which I am now trying to clear up. Would really like to know whatcomponent of the powder caused thisoutbreak; I am not usually allergic to these type of powders

Purchased in May 2021 at Coles Supermarkets for $24.00.

Taste
Christine B.
Christine B.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Ice cream vomit

it mixes well which is a positive. Very sweet, artificial and tastes like vanilla ice cream vomit, very negative unfortunately. Will try mixing some berries for tartness but not holding much hope it won't end up in the bin.

Purchased in September 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for $20.00.

Other Protein Powders

Glen F.Hunter Region, NSW

Way to sweet .

Artificial flavour and after taste. The sucralose being the culprit. I felt unwell and burped an awfully sweet sensation for an hour or so. It says to return product to Sydney but postage costs is not worth it honestly.

Purchased in November 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $17.00.

Glen F.

And when contacted.. they don't reply

Protein Powders

Find out how Vitalstrength Hydroxy Ripped compares to other Protein Powders

Stravin B
Stravin BAU

DO NOT BUY THIS

VitalStrength Hydroxy Ripped says it contains soy? really? i nearly purchased this until i saw that. Soy is very very bad. it's bad because it boosts estrogen and lowers testosterone. Why would you put this in a product aimed at gaining lean muscle? confusing!

Gym guy
Gym guySydney

10/10 - Great Product

Sylvia
SylviaHobart, TAS

Vitalstrength Hydroxy Ripped Thermogenic Protein Powder Vanilla Ice Cream

I bought a 2kg tub of this vanilla ice cream flavoured whey protein powder to use as part of my after weight training session nutrition, it is quite tasty and at a good price ($59.99), I recommend it.
Recently, I have been adding water to powder making a thick soup solution and eating it with a spoon! I've been treating it like a dessert.

Doug
DougCentral Coast

Fantastic my number one product

Great price fantastic range I only got this because my usual was out of stock BSC Hydroxy Burn Pro so I tried it and have never looked back
Price is great quality is fantastic great taste awesome product

Excellent Product

Hydroxy works!
If you can follow a balanced diet and exercise regularly this product will work for you.
It took me 3 months to go from flab to fab..
Great taste and easy to mix ,tastes great just with water.

Other Protein Powders

Health maniac
Health maniacSydney

Great taste and fantastic results

I have tried several protein shakes and this one is one of the best ones.
I usually have problem with the taste. This one tastes fantastic.
It has high protein : 79g in 100g
Low in carbs and calories
Muscle building BCAA'S
Low fat
Great for pre-workout or just as a snack
The price is quite affordable
I work out nearly every day, so my muscles need recovery. I am not looking for bulking up.
If you want nicely shaped body with lean muscles : this is the product for you

Protein Powders

Find out how Vitalstrength Hydroxy Ripped compares to other Protein Powders

Kristian
KristianQuakers Hill, New South Wales

Much recommended.

What can I say about this product? its Australian made, it mixes well with water or milk depending on your preferred taste and it works for me plus the product is now readily available at Woolworths and Chemist Warehouse. There is more to life than just diet and exercise the sports nutrition component is also essential...

The opinion

Vital strength Ripped protein powder

From my experience (Ripped) Is about the best protein powder on the market for aiding in weight loss, developing lean muscle & with 21 minerals & vitamins packed into the powder its great for all over general well being and health.
I have personally used this product and I rate it extremly high due to top results & at such a low price + it's an austrailain made product !
It also doubles as a meal replacement

Glen F.asked

I have a complaint sorreeee.
I find the sucralose flavour way way to sweet and I feel awful after using the ripped powder.......vanilla. artificial after taste.
On packaging it says to return to Sydney but this would cost more than the tub itself.
I payed $17 for the 600gm in Woolworths.
What do you recommend.
Yours faithfully
Glenn Foster

John S.
John S.

I'd recommend you don't post your mobile number online...you've done a few negative reviews for the product, we get it, you don't like the flavour and are annoyed you can't get your $17 back but in the bigger scheme of things it's not a huge deal of money and lots of people waste more money than that on one meal they don't like at a restaurant.

nkf
nkf

Glenn, you have purchased something you didn't like. Return it and don't buy it again. Simple.
Also, perhaps try using a year 2 spelling and grammar book to correct your sentences.
The word you were looking for is "too". Maybe we should just text you our thoughts. LOL

Darion
Darion

Lol so true the above comments. You obviously are not hitting the weights hard enough mate or the rest of your diet sucks.I use this along with Pro Whey and the product works a treat. Definitely more defined and does not taste bad compared to other brands.Yeah I wouldn’t post your phone number‍,that’s just stupid.