Vitamix A2300i Ascent

• Safety
Mr G

Mr GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Vitamix 2300i Ascent

This blender from Vitamix is a Quality unit, I only received it today and have made soup and a smoothie, the taste of both were sensational. The blender or beast a far appropriate description blended solid vegetables & liquids with ease to a smooth consistency. Only having unwrapped the blender today I have not achieved too many blends, however build quality is very high and second to none. Blender appears to be very easy to use and cleans up very well. Also Noise level is very good compared to Ninja and other blenders . Overall highly recommended.

Purchased in October 2020 for A$660.00.

Used forCocktails, Dips & Condiments, Juices, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups

Warranty failure

Purchased this blender around 12 months ago specifically for the extended warranty. Worked well initially but now doesn’t work at all as it won’t recognise that the lid is on and vitamix have not responded to several attempts to contact. Incredibly disappointing.

Purchased at David Jones Retail Stores.

Used forSmoothies
Mopo
Mopo

I’ve already emailed this address twice with no response at all.

Customer ServiceVitamix

could you please forward your email to hwenquiries@fackelmann.com.au & I will follow up for you.
Regards
The Vitamix team

Vitamix is the best blender on the market by far!

Powerful. High Quality. Engineered exceptionally well. One of the best appliances I have bought and couldn't be happier. If the price worries anyone, they are definitely worth every cent and I will never buy another brand. Best blender on the market.

Purchased in October 2020 at Catch for A$657.00.

Used forDips & Condiments and Smoothies
Blenders

Find out how Vitamix A2300i Ascent compares to other Blenders

Mo W

Mo WSydney, NSW

Happy with my purchase - Vitamix A23001

I have got my Vitamix A2300i for about a month and I couldn't be happier - it's really powerful and easy to operate. I have not tried the app but have been making desserts and smoothies based on my own intuition. They may not taste the best as I simply threw in the healthy stuff (veggies, seeds and legumes) that I have in my fridge and pantry but they are still smooth and taste good enough for me! The self-cleaning function is also easy to use and apart from the expected loud noise when it's on the max power, everything seems to be very good. It's money well spent!

Purchased in April 2020 at Appliances Online for A$639.00.

Product is usedSeveral times a week
Used forSmoothies and Soups
Vitamix A.Vitamix

Hi Mo and thank you for your wonderful review. We are glad you are loving your Vitamix. Be sure to check out the website for tips on what you can make with your Vitamix.

Quality Product but did I need it

I bought the Vitamix because I wanted a product that will last and with the 10 year warranty it should go the distance. I was replacing a NutriBullet and really I just make smoothies and probably didn't need to go all out with the Vitamix, particularly now as I have to wash the jug (which is quite heavy) and can't just drink out of the container like with the NutriBullett. It also doesn't seem to blend as smoothly as the Bullet but maybe I haven't cranked the Vitamix up to its full power. Anyway only complaint is I probably didn't need to buy the product and would have been better off buying a multi use food processor and another Bullet.

Purchased in April 2020 at Appliances Online for A$658.00.

Product is usedSeveral times a week
Used forSmoothies
Kez L.

Great. Can you send me a blending cup starter kit for free as having spent a considerable amount of money already I'm not willing to part with extra cash for something which should come as standard.

Nicholas

NicholasGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect

An incredibly strong blender, its not quiet when you crank it up max but that's because the motor is strong.
I've always wanted a Vitamix and am delighted to own one, it's flawless with everything it does.
The 10 year warranty is a bonus.

Purchased in April 2019 at David Jones for A$645.00.

Used forJuices and Smoothies
Vitamix A.Vitamix

Thank you Nicholas for your review - we are glad you find the A2300i flawless - we think its great too!

Best Blender Ever

I've purchased the Vitamix A2500i and absolutely love it! I had the Thermomix and gave it away as it caused me so many burns. Glad that's gone. But highly recommend the Vitamix and will always continue to have one.

Now as for the the problem mentioned in the reviews about the hypens/E17 and machine not working. This happened to me but I realised that once you put the lid on, it works! It needs the lid on to sense that it's on correctly and ready to blend. See if this works, cause it is a great machine and once I have done this, all works beautifully. Hope this helps.

Purchased in January 2019.

Used forDips & Condiments, Nut Butters and Smoothies
Victor S

Victor SAU

Just unboxed it. It won’t start, just spend 1hr to try to fix it and no success.

Date PurchasedDec 2018