Vitamix A2500i Ascent

Vitamix A2500i Ascent

MPNs: 063209 and 063210

Blenders Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of blender would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

Adas

Adasmelbourne

Stopped working on second day

Although i was going to use this commercially i brought it home to test out its performance on a few shakes, day one, thought it was great, day 2, doesn't work... What's going on? right? The guys at Harvey Norman were difficult to deal with, they made me call the Vitamix head office and obtain approval for the return which was a headache in itself then come back to the store once approval verified by HN. The overall experience wasn't good considering the dollars spent on a unit that failed straight away, but i'm glad I didn't end up going with Vitamix as I ended up buying a OmniBlend which i think is better and it's commercial grade for almost half price.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
    HEATHER

HEATHERALLANSON

Worth the money

I drink a smoothie every morning of the work week. I had been using a ninja for about 4 years. It started the have some singificant wear and tear, so I thought I'd upgrade. The difference with the vitamix is incredible. It produces a professional quality smoothie. At roughly four times the cost of a ninja there should be a significant difference, and the vitamix does not disappoint. If you have the money and will use it a lot, the vitamix is great!

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Find out how Vitamix A2500i Ascent compares to other Blenders

LittleSu

LittleSuSydney

Perfect !

Very powerful blender! Have a very long year warranty! Just need 10 seconds you can create your own smoothie taste as good as Boost! The recipe is very simple, just milk, ice cube, banana and the chocolate ice cream. No extra sugar needed. The only problem is that it is very noisy. But it is still a powerful blender anyway!

Date PurchasedJan 2018
    Charlie

CharlieSydney

Can't live without my Vitamix!

I use my Vitamix everyday for my morning smoothie - it's super easy! I chuck my fruit and veggies in, turn it to the smoothie program and leave it to blend a smooth and delicious breakfast. I've been using it for dressings, ice cream and even chopping (super easy to make cauliflower rice).

The timer is an added bonus as I can see how long I've been blending for so I get consistent results. I also really like the clear lid so I can see how everything is blending.

Don't know how I've gone so long without this amazing kitchen tool, it's so versatile!

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Mahesh

Maheshasked

Hi,

I have been struggling with E17 and E18 error. Can you please advice how to fix in a step wise process? Also, what should I do to avoid getting it? This is the most frustrating aspect of this wonderful machine. Also the machine does not detects the jars many time. How do I fix it? I love when it works but it’s just not reliable.

Get an answer from our members and Vitamix representatives