Vitamix Aspire

• Product is used
  • Safety
Suraj M.

Suraj M.Sydney, NSW

Best thing I spent money on

I recently purchased this entry lever vitamix on sale and it never disappointed me yet. It's motor is very powerful and blends stuff without adding water unlike other. It does makes loud sound in max speed but kind of use to it. We have been using it to make all kind of smoothie, almond butter and happy with outcome.

Purchased in May 2020 at David Jones Online Store for A$349.00.

Product is usedSeveral times a week
Used forDips & Condiments, Nut Butters and Smoothies
Vitamix A.Vitamix

Thank you Suraj for your review, we are glad you are enjoying your new Vitamix.

Ulaine S

Ulaine SPerth, WA

Great Blender

I've tried three other cheaper blenders that just wasn't blending anything properly. This machine is 10x better than cheaper blenders and definitely worth the price. Does an excellent job blending. Only down side is the noise, but that is to be expected with a machine with a lot of power.

Purchased for A$505.00.

Product is usedSeveral times a week
Used forDips & Condiments, Juices, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups
Vitamix A.Vitamix

Thank you for your review - we hope you are enjoying your new blender.

positivespirit1

positivespirit1Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

WORTH THE UPGRADE

I upgraded my Vitamix (500 series) and am very pleased with the blending especially for soups, dips and smoothies. Use it daily so it has a great workout. Most used machine in my kitchen and could not be without it. I often make smoothies with frozen berries and although loud, smooth end result. Long term investment for the kitchen and hopefully this one will last as long as my last one.

Purchased in January 2019 at Costco for A$599.99.

Product is usedDaily
Used forDips & Condiments, Juices, Smoothies and Soups
Vitamix A.Vitamix

Thank you for your lovely review!

Blenders

Find out how Vitamix Aspire compares to other Blenders

jli324

jli324Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

excellent blender

This is a powerful blender, I love it, and it never failed. I had one or two blenders before, but those are very weak, they are broken after a few months of use, or has a groove or two are just difficult for cleaning. Vitamix is the best blender, I expect it to be on my kitchen counter for years, if it somehow failed, I'll come back & write another review. If you want to drink smoothie, cocktail, blend baby food, making soup, making nut milks, & want a powerful and reliable blender, invest a Vitamix. I never owned a ninja blender, or blendtec, but something this price range won't diappoint.

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Dan

DanMelbourne

I wish I had this when my first child started solids

Blending ability surpasses my expectations. I blend all my baby food and the consistency is always perfect just like what you buy out of a packet but knowing it's fresh is just a bonus. Making smoothies just like juice bars at home is super easy. It's a solid well built appliance and can handle any ingredient. So easy to use and clean.

Date PurchasedJul 2016
LynL

LynLGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

powerful blender

makes really good pesto and hummus. a decent smoothie too, without the burning motor smell you get from a nutri bullet

Date PurchasedJan 2017