Vitamix Professional Series 300

Read now

4.9

Cindy

CindySydney, NSW

My healthy life is in it

I like this vitamix blender because it blends all the fruit and vegetable to the smoothest texture

My children used to complain everytime i make juice for them because it cant be smooth as smoothie

The vitamix works very well,easy to use and clean
    I use it every afternoon,making juice for the whole family

Date PurchasedSep 2017
    Sush

SushSydney

Best blender ever.

Great product, and a silent motor considering how powerful it is. Morning smoothies are a regular thing in our house now, keen on experimenting with sorbets, batters and nut butters too! Love the versatility, and durability of the product.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Review collected in partnership with Vitamix

Rob

Rob

Blends anything

This is an awesome blender. It blends to a very smooth consistency. It is very heavy and a bit on the loud side but we keep it on counter as we use it often. One thing I must advise. Be sure not to wash in dishwasher as this breaks down the plastic. I found this out the hard way. I was grinding the ends of our parmigiana cheese and broke a hole in side of container. Totally my fault. I bought a new container and we are back in business. Newer models have lower profile and are better at blending without use f a plunger. This is now more like a blend TWC container. Very happy with purchase. Got it T Costco. Enjoy

Date PurchasedMay 2014
    Blenders

Find out how Vitamix Professional Series 300 compares to other Blenders

cxc

cxcGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Expensive but worth it

Bought it about 3 month ago. It's not cheap. But it worths it. We have been using it for so many things. Soy milk, sorbet, nut butter, red bean paste (for Asian desserts) and a lot of more, you name it. Especially for soy milk, we had a soy milk machine, it makes leftover waste and hard to clean. With this machine, there is no waste and super easy to clean.

The only downside I found is the overheating sensor is a little too sensitive. e.g. if I make a few batch of peanut butter, the machine sometimes shuts it down due to overheating.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
    Pippy

PippyGold Coast, Qld

Love it!!!!

I have had many blenders over the years and this by far has exceeded my expectations!! It is so quiet compared to my previous blenders, especially for such a powerful motor. It blends and puree's in seconds and I love the self clean option, definitely makes cleaning up a breeze. And making nut milk is so so easy, absolutely love this machine!!! The only con would be the stick, its quite a cheap looking plastic where as previous ones I have had have been quite durable yet soft to minimise any scrapping/scratch marks on the inside of the jug. Overall, I love this machine and would highly recommend it.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
    Dean QI

Dean QIMelbourne

Excellent blender

Bought it for an unbeatable price from Myer. I was considered the nutrition center. Then i realises that 300 is based on so-called the next generation motor while the other is not. Good for almost every thing, such as sauces, juice, etc. love it.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Solid smoothie maker

Powerful and durable for daily use making fruit and vegetable smoothie

Date PurchasedMar 2017
    ManandhisMachine

ManandhisMachineSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is for the Professional 300 Series model/ exactly the same except lacks a few settings

Vitamix