Vodafone TV

Vodafone TV

See the Best Networked Media Players in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

guy.stevens.96

guy.stevens.96AU

Best value Android TV box on the market

Purchased in June 2019 at Vodafone for $72.00.

Zed

ZedSydney, NSW

Speed Test results poor

Box does what as advertised

Only Issue, speed is not good as PC I did speed tests thru Puffin browser and speed test apps

Tried both Ethernet and Wifi and get the same results

Purchased in October 2019 at Vodafone for $79.00.

Wish I never had

I have had to contact them a number of times. I am using a wifi connectors and these seam to have a extremely limited range of 10 Mtrs and continue to drop out and loose connection add to this a lot of the content I wish to record wont record. Also forwarding and rewinding functions are not user friendly.

Terrible product and service.

Terrible product and service from Vodafone Macarthur store. The manager was extremely rude and unhelpful. Did not give a refund. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT. If faulty, and it is most likely, they will send for repairs or give a replacement. Waste of time and money.

Purchased in June 2019 at Vodafone for $72.00.

This is perfect!

I am very much satisfied with the service and as well as the product also. The rates and packages are reasonable and the quality of the product is very good

Lynn P.

Lynn P.Gascoyne, WA

Great TV Addition

This product is awesome it picked up channels I never knew I had love it. It was very easy to set up and is neat and compact to look at. Wouldn't be without it now

Purchased in March 2019 at eBay for $75.00.

Avi

AviCanberra 2600, ACT

Good product by vodafone

Vodafone TV box is good to use and have more features and smoothness while using it on any sort of TV. I will Highly recommended to others to buy that product.

Warren

WarrenMid North Coast, NSW

Great. Best ever tv box

Fabulous tv box with internet and a very responsive remote control. It is so easy to use and even has voice control built into the remote control. Can't go past it for the $$. Has Netflix built in ... That makes it really Great !! Comes with a 2 year warranty..

Purchased in February 2019 at Vodafone. for $72.00.

HighProtein

HighProteinPerth, WA

Fantastic Product

I've had a smart tv for several years but recently I've been looking at other options that are quicker and more powerful - enter the Vodafone tv.

The Vodafone tv is a mighty quick unit - seriously more responsive and powerful than what is in the 2013 tv I use. The inclusion of the Chromecast in the unit makes this amazing value and it ensures that I can access any service I need whether its available on Google TV or not.

Purchased in April 2019 for $72.00.

Rod

RodSydney, NSW

Very disappointed with Vodafone

Very disappointed with this as when we got the receiver, wont work. Was told to take to our local branch in Carnes Hill branch. When we got there, they told us to go to Liverpool branch. Went there but they told us to contact Vodafone and get a receipt number.Rang them and was transfered from one person to another and wanted us to pay. After nearly 2 hours, we managed to arrange one for free which we are still waiting. Very disappointed with Vodafone.

Purchased in April 2019.

Chenna Krishna Reddy Ban

Chenna Krishna Reddy BanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So far so good

I bought this one as my TV is not a smart Device and after 2 weeks of using it, I ma quite happy with the speed and performance. I have used Apple TV before and Vodafone TV is much better than that.

Purchased in March 2019 at Vodafone for $72.00.

Costas S

Costas SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best bang for buck android box you can buy in AU stores.

For $72 you get a small box capable of doing lots. 4k, HDR, Netflix, Stan, YouTube, catchup TV, FTA tuner, Kodi, and 4k Chromecast. Add to that 24 month warranty and its hard to go wrong. The remote is great, it's a quick interface, and more than capable of meeting most consumers needs. I bought another two of these for family members and they to are very happy with the device

Purchased in November 2018 at Vodafone for $72.00.

mikema

mikema

Easy to set up and use. Does all that I wanted.

Suze

Suzeasked

Have a beautiful Citation One smart speaker (Google assistant) and can't get audio from Chromecast to come through that speaker when streaming video apps like (Kayo, Netflix) to come through the smart speaker (want to because has awesome sound quality) only through TV speaker. If I get this Android box will that remedy my problem?

Tom W.

Tom W.asked

I have a cheap and oldish tv in the bedroom and just bought a Vodafone TV box for it. Is there anyway to use the Vodafone TV remote to power the tv on and off? I don't have HDMI CEC.

RICHARD PAUL T.

RICHARD PAUL T.asked

Hi there Members,

There seems to be a thread going around that you can load Kayo onto the Vodafone Android box.

Question is how do you do it?

Has anybody got a step guide?

My Side loader is installed but doesn't open.
Plus my Chrome cast which is built in doesn't open ?

Can anybody help?

AusT
AusT

Matt Huisman has some excellent Kodi add-ons, including Foxtel Go, Foxtel Now, Kayo, Optus Sport, Freeview etc - see here: https://www.matthuisman.nz/

also
Kayo app direct, this version:
Which is apparently the latest version.

also apparently:
1.Go here: https://mega.nz/#F!PaJQELqY!dg3wVzOFIybj6an5Yeq7PA
2.Download the APK file to a USB stick.
3.Put USB stick in Vodafone TV.
4.Download X-plore File Manager from the Play Store