Vodafone TV

See the Best Networked Media Players in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great TV Addition

This product is awesome it picked up channels I never knew I had love it. It was very easy to set up and is neat and compact to look at. Wouldn't be without it now

Purchased in March 2019 at eBay for $75.00.

Good product by vodafone

Vodafone TV box is good to use and have more features and smoothness while using it on any sort of TV. I will Highly recommended to others to buy that product.

Great. Best ever tv box

Fabulous tv box with internet and a very responsive remote control. It is so easy to use and even has voice control built into the remote control. Can't go past it for the $$. Has Netflix built in ... That makes it really Great !! Comes with a 2 year warranty..

Purchased in February 2019 at Vodafone. for $72.00.

Fantastic Product

I've had a smart tv for several years but recently I've been looking at other options that are quicker and more powerful - enter the Vodafone tv.

The Vodafone tv is a mighty quick unit - seriously more responsive and powerful than what is in the 2013 tv I use. The inclusion of the Chromecast in the unit makes this amazing value and it ensures that I can access any service I need whether its available on Google TV or not.

Purchased in April 2019 for $72.00.

Very disappointed with Vodafone

Very disappointed with this as when we got the receiver, wont work. Was told to take to our local branch in Carnes Hill branch. When we got there, they told us to go to Liverpool branch. Went there but they told us to contact Vodafone and get a receipt number.Rang them and was transfered from one person to another and wanted us to pay. After nearly 2 hours, we managed to arrange one for free which we are still waiting. Very disappointed with Vodafone.

Purchased in April 2019.

So far so good

I bought this one as my TV is not a smart Device and after 2 weeks of using it, I ma quite happy with the speed and performance. I have used Apple TV before and Vodafone TV is much better than that.

Purchased in March 2019 at Vodafone for $72.00.

Best bang for buck android box you can buy in AU stores.

For $72 you get a small box capable of doing lots. 4k, HDR, Netflix, Stan, YouTube, catchup TV, FTA tuner, Kodi, and 4k Chromecast. Add to that 24 month warranty and its hard to go wrong. The remote is great, it's a quick interface, and more than capable of meeting most consumers needs. I bought another two of these for family members and they to are very happy with the device

Purchased in November 2018 at Vodafone for $72.00.

Easy to set up and use. Does all that I wanted.

The original price of these android TV boxes seemed a bit high to me, but I bought one after a price reduction to $72. I've only used it for a short while but it looks good value at that price and allows you to access internet TV / streaming sites without needing to upgrade to a new TV.

Basic set up was easy and took less than 10 minutes. After that you need to use the Google Play store (on the box) to install any extra apps for whichever streaming services you use (iView, Stan, Amazon etc).
The Foxtel app isn't available on the Google play store, but you can download it from one of the geek sites and do a "side load" with a USB stick. This is a reasonably easy job even if you aren't technical.

You also have the option of connecting your TV aerial to the box so you can have one controller for both your internet TV and free to air TV.

The box seems to do everything I wanted it to do - including being able to record free to air TV. It has a bluetooth remote (good), built in Chromecast, 24 month local warranty, and I haven't had any issues using it with a wifi connection.

There are better or higher spec streaming boxes available (Apple TV 4k and Nvidia TV box), but these both cost a lot more, and the Apple TV comes with some restrictions.

I have a cheap and oldish tv in the bedroom and just bought a Vodafone TV box for it. Is there anyway to use the Vodafone TV remote to power the tv on and off? I don't have HDMI CEC.

Hi there Members, There seems to be a thread going around that you can load Kayo onto the Vodafone Android box. Question is how do you do it? Has anybody got a step guide? My Side loader is installed but doesn't open. Plus my Chrome cast which is built in doesn't open ? Can anybody help?

Can we install Prime video and Kayo?
Haven't looked into prime. With Kayo you can sideload it, so I assume the same for prime but Kayo is not currently in the app store due to the version of android TV running on the box.Matt Huisman has some excellent Kodi add-ons, including Foxtel Go, Foxtel Now, Kayo, Optus Sport, Freeview etc - see here: https://www.matthuisman.nz/ also Kayo app direct, this version: https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.apkpure.com/kayo-sports/au.co... Which is apparently the latest version. also apparently: 1.Go here: https://mega.nz/#F!PaJQELqY!dg3wVzOFIybj6an5Yeq7PA 2.Download the APK file to a USB stick. 3.Put USB stick in Vodafone TV. 4.Download X-plore File Manager from the Play Store 5.Launch X-plore, navigate to the USB stick, click on the APK, and install

CategoryNetworked Media Players