Wahl Color Pro Cordless Hair Clipper WA9649-012

Wahl Color Pro Cordless Hair Clipper WA9649-012

4.0 from 1 review

Perfect Home Hair Clipper Even for a Novice - Wahl Cordless Color Pro Hair Clipper

I initially purchased the Wahl Elite Pro Hair Clipper from the Shaver Shop but after only being used 3 times the adjustment taper lever already became loose. I ended up cutting someone’s hair shorter than they wanted. It’s supposed to be one of their top tier home hair clipper product but failed very quickly!
I went back to the Shaver Shop and replaced it with the Wahl Cordless Color Pro Hair Clipper.
I never had a cordless clipper before and it proved to be very easy to use. It’s so quiet and sharp that you don’t even really hear the hair getting cut - you’ll just find the hair piling up on the floor. Even my wife who’s never cut our kids hair found it very easy to use. She thought the Color coded hair combs makes hair cutting easier for beginners.
The kids had fun and they picked the color (length) they wanted.
The battery charges quickly and did three haircuts in one charge - it says a full charge last for 90mins.
I hardly recommend the Wahl Cordless Color pro clippers to intermediate or beginners users.
I also purchased the Wahl 5 Star Detailer and together produces awesome results.