Wahl WA8481-012

Wahl WA8481-012

See the Best Men's Electric Shavers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Good while it lasts..

2 weeks in was not maintaining consistent power, lowering and increasing power throughout cutting. Poor battery life, charged it all night, but stopped charging too quick, was deemed a manufacturing faultt. Replaced under warranty let's see how the second one goes. Only has combs up to a number 4, feels solid in the hand, switches are firm and easy to flick on and off. Combs easy to clip on and off.

Purchased in July 2019 at Shaver Shop for $199.00.

Causes Irritation No
Razor BurnNo
Performance
Shave Closeness
Battery Life

Stylish hair clipper

Several new cordless hair clippers have arrived in the last two years. Wahl 6000 cc is one such clipper. It is in black, and it is very stylish. It is powered by a lithium ion battery which gives the clipper more than enough power. It is an improvement of the Wahl Magic Clip cordless clipper. I use it once a month to trim my hair. I have now owned it for three months, and I feel that I can pass on my experience. The clipper works very well. It goes through my hair like a knife through butter. It is definitely a quality clipper. But it is not heavy, and it is comfortable to hold. It seems to be solidly built. So, I expect it to last many years. It is more expensive than other clippers (about 50% more expensive). However, it is better than the cheaper clippers. This is based on my experience with cheaper clippers. In my opinion it is well worth the additional cost.