Weight Watchers WW125A

Weight Watchers WW125A

MPN: WW125A
See the Best Bathroom Scales in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Weight Watchers

ab25reviewer
ab25reviewerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Used to work...

I’ve had these scales for over 8 years. They used to work well - but recently I’m having the same issues as everyone else - wide variances in weight - changes of 1-2 kg between weigh in’s after a couple of minutes. I also did the same testing - moving between one place and another to see where was the best place in my bathroom to weigh-in.
From looking at these reviews I’m glad that mine worked for as long as they did. Not sure how long digital scales should work - but I think now it is time to look for something new.

Christine
ChristineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely disappointed! I will NEVER EVER trust the WEIGHT WATCHERS Brand again!!!

Purchased at Big W.

regular_mover
regular_moverSouth East Queensland, QLD

Inconsistent reading +/- 2kg. Battery hardly lasts. Body fat ready varies ridiculous amounts.

Inconsistent reading +/- 2kg. Battery hardly lasts. Body fat ready varies massive amounts amounts.
Also a very expensive scale.
Looks to have happened to lots of people.

Should be a product recall and full refund.

Purchased in at Myer for $80.

dandms
dandmsSouthern and Hills, SA

Awful experience

Amazing to read the reviews of others and find what we thought were issues peculiar to us are broadspread. Repeats the same weight time after time. Put them on a soft surface and weigh something, then back to a hard surface, and sometimes it will give you a new weight. Pretty much the same as everyone else.

Ruth W.
Ruth W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unreliable

Yep, you can get in 4 times and have 4 different readings within the space of a minute. They have been consistently inconsistent so will be abandoning them and purchasing another brand.

Purchased at Myer.

Poor reliability. Very disappointed

Got on scales. Reading A.
Get on scales 2 minutes later reading A.
Next husband gets on scales Reading X.
I get back on scales reading A + or - 3kg than reading 3 minutes ago.

Yes put in new batteries - same issue.
Out of warranty.
All my hard earned $$$$$$ down the drain.
Back to cheap and reliable Kmart scales. Very sad. Thought they’d be reliable coming from WW

David29
David29Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unbelievably bad.

Inconsistent readings that are +/- 2kg at the same time, although it does take 20 attempts to get those readings. I step on the scales and wait... only for the damned things to switch off. These scales would be poor value at any price. Simply does not perform it's intended function.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas

Don’t buy weight watcher scales

I have never been so frustrated with a product that cost over $100.00. I get on them and they read the last week measure, I get off and try again, same. The next day I get on them and I’ve lost 1.2 kg, so the next week I get on them and they now weigh the same as the 1.2 loss measure. The next day I’ve lost .8, what the hell. Worst Morrell breaking device ever, I’m going to axe them so at least I will use energy in the destroying process. And I thought you people were here to help us loose weight, not send us insane.

Dave
DaveNorth-East, TAS

Faulty product!

It worked for a while but now when you step on it just flashes and then goes black and doesn't give a reading. Tried new batteries no difference. Very disappointed. It is about to go in the rubbish bin!

Slads
SladsCanberra

Unreliable waste of money

Ok for 2 years then recently decided to provide a reading 1 in 5 times. Changed batteries, made no difference. I just smashed them and will clean up the remains before placing in the bin. Yet another waste of time and money with an ironic name. Weight watchers, it stopped doing that and will definitely not do that again.

Repeats the last weight

Not sure why, but these scales have a habit of repeating the previous weight. I have tested this by weighing myself before and after breakfast - same weight is shown. Then I weighed something else to reset the last weight, jumped back on and came up with a different weight again - which was probably accurate this time. Just stupid really.

Worst scales I've ever had!

From day one these scales have rendered inaccurate readings. At times the same weight for weeks on end while weight has not remained exactly the same. Now the scales don't work at all displaying an ERR1 message which no amount of Google searching can shed any light on. They are only 1 year old and already rendered useless. Warranty isn't worth the paper it's written on.

NOT WORTH THE MONEY

These scales weigh you at the same weight all the time which renders them useless. I have actually checked my weight on other scales & this is a definite fact.

Jenny B
Jenny BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very confusing!

I find these scales very difficult to use. My problem I know, but I can't read the body mass/fat % etc readings even with my glasses. Plus my weight seems to be the same for weeks and I know that's not right. I'm disappointed but will persevere as they were quite expensive.

ozwoman
ozwomanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Never had an issue

I must admit I'm surprised by the negative reviews. I bought these scales two and a half years ago, and have never had a problem with them (apart from my brothers cat peeing on them when I first got them and the display now a little patchy, digits still black & easy to read). I replaced the batteries yesterday for the first time since purchase, too. The readings have always been accurate and have not had fluctuations in readings as reported by others. Must have got the lucky set. Based on my personal experience with the WW WW125A scales, I would recommend them.