Weight Watchers WW185A

Weight Watchers WW185A

See the Best Bathroom Scales in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Weight Watchers

Repeats same weight

From day one this scale kept repeating the same weight. This is a WW scam to keep you buying their wares. Even when I held a 2L container to make me 2kg heavier it told me I was the same weight. Do not waste your money on this scam.

Purchased in at Bing Lee for $80.

Weight Watchers
WW Customer ServiceWeight WatchersSend a private message
Violeta Spirkoska
Violeta SpirkoskaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Scale is not reliable.

Purchased in .

• Incentivised Review No

AGREE : Yes, scale is crap.

Yes, scale is crap. Wrong readings, SAME reading for different weights...need sledgehammer tap sometimes to get it going....useless..., will go out and buy another brand,or get the old analog type scale.

Purchased in .

RoseannaAU

Waste of money

These scales have a mind of their own. I knew I lost weight, it remembered the same weight . I decided to buy the seca analog scales Which doctors surgery use

Purchased at Myer.

Rubbish

give different reading I put 7lb on in 40 seconds you pay money for scales and expect them to work trying to lose weight is hard enough sort it out

Purchased in for $25.

Poor scales

Very disappointed with these scales difficult to work . Inaccurate reading if you can even get one . Should be taken off the market ! I feel i wasted my money as now need to buy another pair .Very disappointed weight watchers

Purchased in at Tesco for $25.

Terrible

This scale either gives error messages or gives conflicting reading. Never been accurate and every time it gives different readings . Do not waste your money or this product. Crap, Crap, Carp!!!

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
GGee
GGeeSydney

This WW185A Scale is crap and only lasts for one set of batteries

This WW185A Scale is crap and only lasts for one set of batteries It also insists on remembering & repeating the last reading unless one grips the bathroom towel rail to make it weigh much less, so the next reading is 'new'

Repeats same weight

The scales just keep repeating the same weight when I know there wrong, Changed the batteries. Im going to throw them out, really disapointed because I thought being WW thry would be the best

Weight readings totally wrong

I haven’t managed to get these scales to work since I purchased them. Straight away there was a error message which I managed to clear after resetting the scales (taking battery out) 3 times. Once scales were reset, the weight was completed inaccurate displaying my weight at 23st when I am around the 10.5 stone mark!!!

Absolutely terrible product!!

Shattered glass

Scale disintegrated into a thousand pieces. This being caused by accidental knock to one corner when moving in the bathroom.
Expensive and dangerous.
When working did not perform accurately.
Bought Wellcare for 9 dollars from Harvey Norman, simple and accurate.

Weight Watcher scale scam

This scale either gives error messages or gives conflicting read outs within minutes-it-I supposedly gained 3 pounds its over night-not to be trusted or bought. Don't buy it ever!!

michael
michaelperth

Fair

Not as good as expected, one rubber stand fell off in the first week, had to go back to exchange to another. It requires a bit of setting up in order to get the fat% info, which is fair enough. But afterwards, I found out that the figure is not reliable. I wish I had known before I purchased. It's not mentioned on the package.

Fool me once...
Fool me once...Albany

Just won't work properly

Bought the WW710A model, paid more for a 'reputable brand'. My mistake, I should have read the reviews first. I have owned a body analysis scale in the past (not WW) and it worked perfectly for 10+ years until the digital display gave out.

This piece of junk, what a pain to try and set up! Finally got it to register one person's details, briefly, before they disappeared and it went back to weight only before turning off. Never could program other people in. Gave up in disgust and will be returning for a refund.

Went into Target and got their brand name scale (for half what I paid for WW). Looks great, programmed 4 family members in easily within 10 minutes and works as it should. What is so hard about that WW?

Kirstie
KirstieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Inaccurate readings everytime

These worked briefly but then suddenly gave two of us different readings each time I stepped on. It is not good enough when you spend money on a reputable brand supported by a reputable company. WW.