Welling F700 Stereo

Welling F700 Stereo

See the Best Turntables / Record Players in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Welling F700 Stereo? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.1

What a dud

The only output is RCA cable. I can't plug speakers into it. I can't get it to play via my tv. So it is useless to me. It sits in the corner gathering dust. What a waste of money. It needs speakers with it to make it any use at all.

Date PurchasedSept 2013
tanbry20
tanbry20AU

Great entry level turntable

I don't have a huge record collection but I wanted something to bring my records back to life without spending a fortune. And i needed a turntable with preamp so I could set it up easily with Sonos. Works a treat and sounds great. Very happy with my purchase. Definitely recommend

Date PurchasedJune 2017
JNodarSydney, NSW

Inexpensive and works well.

For a small turntable with no frills the cord F-700 (welling) works really well. It is compact and goes with any matching decor you may have in your audio system. While it does not play 78's (yes, I still got a few) it is a bargain for the price. If you want to listen to your vinyl and not spend too much - this is your machine!

pb32
pb32Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent turntable

Magic having the fully automatic turntable. Look no hands. The only drawback is that you cannot play a particular track.

Turntables / Record Players

Find out how Welling F700 Stereo compares to other Turntables / Record Players

Works perfectly

Does exactly what it is suppose to and because of the built in preamp can be connected to any speakers with aux inputs.

Not bad for a cheapie

Bought mine today from JB and it's pretty good. First play was Chisel's EAST which sounded flat and I was disappointed but I've played a few others since and the sound is pretty good. Am currently listening to Fleetwood Mac's debut album and I'm surprised how lively it is. Great value player for $117.00

Karen14
Karen14MANLY WEST

Very good value for money !

I recently purchased one of these for my son. For the price, it has a lot of features which more expensive turntables do not have. For example, being fully automatic. Don't have to worry placing the stylus in the correct place on the record. The quality seems consistent or perhaps a little better than what I would expect for the price range.
Reliable, good value for money.

Juliagrace W.
Juliagrace W.asked

Does the Welling F-700 use an MM or MC cartridge? I am assuming it’s an MM but I just wanted to confirm.

Des F.asked

any body have diagram how to apply belt

Hi Des F.
Not sure if you will the You tube link below but if it does not show then just go to You tube.

Des F.

Great thats what I needed but Daughter already returned as it was new, now looking for turntable?

George T.
George T.asked

What stylus suits

JNodar

Hi George - sorry I cannot answer your question. I have not had to replace mine, so I have done no research on this. You might try going directly to the manufacturer's website. Based on prices of stylus, it might warrant just purchasing a new turntable if it is too expensive to replace. Welling F700 is a very inexpensive model, so the part might cost as much as a new turntable. Again, sorry i could not help you.

CategoryTurntables / Record Players