Wertheim Animal Pro SE9500

MPN: SE9500

Vacuum Cleaners Buying Guide

• Product is used:
    • Rarely (1)
  • Pet OwnerYes (1) · No (0)

Mick

MickMelbourne - Australia

Wertheim carpet shampoo machine is quality .

Love the Wertheim, have tried professional carpet cleaners, and to be honest the Wertheim gives a better result. It takes a long time to clean and suck up the chemicals/ water , but it is only because I like doing things correct the first time. The actual carpet looks like new.

Purchased in May 2017.

Noise Level
Product is used: Rarely
Pet OwnerYes
Floor Type Carpet

David J. Mallett

David J. MallettMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Post Warranty Customer Service from Wertheim and Godfreys -Wertheim 5030 Vacuum cleaner

Whilst using my older Wertheim 5030 the power brush unexpectedly began making a loud cluttering sound. I then open up the power brush to find a L shaped bracket (Motor Belt alignment/guide) that was begin knocked at force almost damaging components within my power brush. Upon looking more closely at the bracket I realised it was purpose built and needed to be reinserted, however was unable to ascertain the correct reinsertion position. I took a photo and forwarded to Customer Service at Wertheim (Peter ) who was wonderful, Wertheim/Peter and Godfreys/ Le Luu prudently forwarded the photo to technicians that in turn provided a return photo of how to insert the dislodged Motor Belt alignment/guide

Date PurchasedJun 2007

Greg N.Murray Region, NSW

People . . . We NEED more stars . . .

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Heidi

HeidiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic, absolutely love it!

I purchased the Wertheim 9500 from Godfreys Fountain Gate store yesterday, the boys were very helpful and they weren’t wrong it is the best. I have old carpets, 2 puppies that have had the occasional accident and a teenage girl that somehow manages to get makeup on her bedroom carpet. After cleaning the carpet in one room yesterday I couldn’t stop they look and smell amazing, really didn’t expect half the stains to come out and most of them did. Carpeted stairs with heavy traffic came up great as well, I think I can put off buying new carpet for a few years. Could not be happier with results, easy to use and easy to clean.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

pushpita

pushpitaSydney, NSW

more than what i expected

i have 5 bedroom houses with carpet and it was very dirty with stains, coffee mark.. i was renting profesional for cleaning it but never satisfied with the cleaning ...i went to crossroads godfreys for buying some stain removal chemincal .. but the sales man of crossroads asked me for whether i was happy with the cleaning or not? then recommended me this se9500 ...his demonstration was mind blowing ...i just bought it with interest free plan .. only $21 a week. since then i love this shampooer .

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Best of the best

Love this shampoor...made my old carpet like new.. best for pets ..great to remove the old stain .a lot of accessories. Bought it from Godfreys crossroad.
Came into the store for a cheap shampoo machine but was convinced by the salesman to get this machine.Great service, salesman solved all my problems and an amazing machine. 10/10.

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Prabs

PrabsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Loved it

I bought this machine in 2016 . Usually I used to hire some one to come to clean my carpet because of my messy dog . my friend recommended me this . Now I got this monster cleaner a very good stuff cleans all the stains even the wine stains from my girlfriend is gone now from my carpet.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

SE9500 Clean up after your dog.....

The instructions for assembly were quite clear and it is really important to vacuum before you apply the machine or you will make a sticky mud. The stains we had from dog vomit and worse were a little old but the highest setting worked well and the colour of the waste water bore testament to its effectiveness. We have a thick pile rug, as well as three others, and this also cleaned quite well though drying took a little longer. I found it easy to use but it needs slow patient application for the best effect. Quite pricey though!

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Anonimouse

AnonimousePerth

Doesn't suck nearly as hard as it should - Best look elsewhere at this price

Date PurchasedMay 2015
Toni

ToniTraralgon

Wertheim SE9500 Pet...something

Wertheim SE9500

VronSydney

Wertheim shampooer

Vron

Just an update. the assessment came back as having a faulty pump. So I did get my refund. I was lucky that It started to malfunction within the 10 days and not two weeks after.

Kathy N Tom H.

Kathy N Tom H.asked

I am really over this machine every time we go to use it It never works properly now it won't let the water through. I am not getting any joy out of Godfrey's over the phone i don't live near a store

Hi Kathy,
We are sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing with your machine.
Have you checked the machine for blockages?
You can have the machine booked in through your nearest Godfreys store for further inspection.

Alan C.

Alan C.asked

Where can I source parts for se9500 carpet cleaner in Melbourne?

Hi Alan,
Replacement parts for this machine can be purchased through your nearest Godfreys store.

Greg N.

I would suggest Godfreys. That is where I purchased mine. They can source parts and service for you.

Vonne

Vonneasked

My Pet Pro SE950 is relatively new but had a problem with it just before warranty expired which, hopefully, was fixed however I have used it only once since then until last week when I wanted to use the machine again. I found that the fluid was not coming through and I think the 'jets' might be clogged. I am again taking it into be 'looked at' this morning but obviously if the jets are clogged then I would like to know how to fix the problem without having to do a 120km round trip (and I don't doubt that this one will cost me $$$ as well.

I also find the machine difficult to clean and to put together again!
Y A King

Greg N.

I find the jets can get blocked if you don't regularly wipe the bottom stainless plate while using the unit. I personally find it very easy to put together again. Hope it is only a simple thing.

Best of luck.

Hi Vonne,
The staff at the store can show you how to easily clean the machine yourself at home and how to take apart and put the machine back together.
If clogging is occurring it may be that the machine is not rinsed all the way through after use, we recommend to run the machine with just clean water to rinse out all the pumps and tubing after use.
The Wertheim Team

Get an answer from our members and Wertheim representatives