6Wertheim Evolution MAX Stick W8301

3.7
4.1

tony
tony

Stick to simple to use vacs

Nothing but trouble from the start -took it back 3 times but still problems -mainly with dusk not clearing through tube and engine -have to poke sticks down tube to clear etc.
Also impossible to remove usual foot to put in smaller foot .
This product is overengineered and made complex. Beware Show details
Chris T
Chris T2 posts

Accessory problem

The machine itself is serviceable.
The catch lever on the little brush is poorly designed and there is no way to easily fix it once the retaining pins break. Show details ·  3
KathD
KathDAU

Only good for spot cleans

Bought this vacuum after our son broke our Miele Cat & Dog on Australia Day last year.
While it's a handy vacuum, the batteries do not last long enough to clean our 4 bedroom house.
Emptying the tiny barrel is clumsy and messy.
Loathe it that much that I finally had enough yesterday and went back to Godfrey's and purchased another C3 Miele Cat & Dog and cannot wait for it to arrive!!
Only buy the Wertheim if you want to spot clean. Show details
JanA
JanAGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

BEST VACUUM CLEANER IVE EVER OWNED

This vacuum cleaner has been well worth the money and then some. It comes with two batteries which one charges on the stand whilst the other runs the vacuum, so it never runs out of power. Comes with multiple fittings for carpet, hardwood floor, furniture, curtains and more. It is truly the best vacuum cleaner, I love it, Show reply
Andrew S.
Andrew S.

Game changer

I’m mostly bagging products or services for not meeting expectations, but this is not that. I’m no expert, but we’re on a winner with this product! It’s a vacuum that actually sucks up mess! Low and behold… this easy quick charging, kids (tweens) are using it, and they’re doing good clean. This product is the money… Show details ·  1
Halina
Halina

Fabulous machine

I undated my 15yr old Dyson barrel vacuum with this fabulous Wertheim..why did I wait so long ...it is brilliant. Cleans pet hair thoroughly and is easy to use. The customer service from Godfrey Firle was outstanding......so very happy. Show details ·  1
RufusMetropolitan Adelaide, SA7 posts

A brilliant vacuum cleaner

This is our first stick vacuum cleaner, and so far, we are impressed. Completely sold on it. Had to use Youtube to fit all the parts (it was a lot easier than I thought - but Wertheim need to post a proper video on that). Use it on carpet, wooden floors, tiles. After testing the unit in a store (comparing it with others), it seems to me that you need to buy the more expensive stick vacuum cleaners, as they do a better job. Love the two batteries. Love the lights on the unit, helps you see the dust you normally can't see Show details ·  1
philander
philanderAU76 posts

This is The Best Stick Vacuum I’ve ever used

I was somewhat hesitant to purchase a stick vacuum, a friend gave me the loan of their Wertheim stick vacuum ….. this was the Best decision I ever made based on Quality and ease of operation ,this is a sturdy and well designed product with great engineering compared with the rivals…. By far The Best Show details ·  3
Ali
AliSouth Australia

Best stick vac

I had a Dyson before but am so glad I bought this as it has amazing power. Having 2 batteries is great as I have large rooms with multi floor types (Tile, Slate, Laminate and Carpet.) It comes with a stand and charges both batteries top one 1st then lower one 2nd. Attachments increase ease of use. Love the way the powerhead opens up to clean out all the hair it collects. Great for cleaning up after my messy pets too. So easy to maintain. I would definitely recommend this stick vacuum. Show details ·  1
Lb79
Lb79Sydney, NSW7 posts

Better than Dyson

My previous stick was a Dyson and while they are good this is better! I love that you turn it on and off, you don't need to hold the button down like the Dyson to use it. I found constantly holding the power button on the Dyson annoying so this is a big tick for me. Also comes with 2 battery packs, one that stays on charge and you simply switch over. I like to use my stick to dust and for this I love the little hose extension, it means I don't have to wave the whole machine around just the brush attached to the hose. The only thing I'm not happy with is the brush. It is a bit small and too easily pushes back in exposing the plastic part. So I find myself often pushing the brush back out. If they fix this then it's perfect!! Show details ·  1
Raquel M.
Raquel M.Perth, WA5 posts

Best stic vac I’ve used

Easy to put together out of the box.
Used on hard floor, mats, carpet.
Has multiple heads you can attach for different types of cleaning.
This is by fair the best stick vac I’ve used so easy to use and move around furniture. It has great suction. Definitely recommend it. Show details ·  1

juliet
juliet

Why does my vacuum have a high-pitched squeal when I turn it on? i have cleaned all the filters and there is no blockage

Whichies

My Wertheim will not turn off, I have to take the battery out. This is the first time this has happened. Any advice?

Godfreys
Godfreys   DM

Hi Whichies, We are sorry to hear of any issues you are experiencing with your machine.
We would recommend to try running the machine flat, taking the battery out for 10 minutes then placing it back in and recharging.
Regards,
The Godfreys Team

Whichies

Thank you for the advice, it seems to be the battery, bad smell after using. When we put in the spare (other) battery it is working fine.

Peewee H.

Do both batteries charge together when the charger cable is connected to the base of the stand?? ( only the top battery flashes blue until charged) When I connect at this base connection only the top battery unit flashers blue lights charging, the bottom battery doesnt indicate any charging with this configeration. Also when the cable is connected to the top head battery the same result of only the top battery flashing charging. The only time the bottom battery flashes blue charging is when it has the charge cable connected directly to it. My conclusion is that both batteries do not charge together with either configeration, but only one at a time with a direct connection.to each battery. Is this correct? I started with the charge connected to top battery yesterday. At no time did the bottom battery flash until it also had a direct cable connection i.e - not through the base socket. This negates the usefulness of the base socket expecting to charge both batteries as the default setup. Please advise
Peewee

Rufus

They both charge, but not at the same time. The battery on the vacuum cleaner charges first, it then automatically charges the second battery attached to the base.

Rufus

When the vacuum is detached, the battery on the base unit charges. Initially I thought something was wrong, but in reality it works fine

CategoryStick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners and Handheld Vacuum Cleaners