Westinghouse WCM5000WD / WCM7000WD

Westinghouse WCM5000WD / WCM7000WD

WCM5000WD (500L) and WCM7000WD (700L)
5.0 from 1 review

Huge

This freezer is huge!
I love how low profile it is so even shorties like me can reach the bottom without leaning and falling into it.
Sliding baskets of two different sizes are a great idea. Small and large baskets that sit in grooves around edge that can be slid to whatever position you desire.
Easy to clean as well.
No light which is a bummer but its size and convenient height more than make up for this.
Very happy with this freezer

Date PurchasedAug 2017

I have just purchased a 200Ltre Westinghouse Tuckerbox WCM5000WD and find that the baskets stop the seal from properly working when I close it. Is there some handy hint that I need to know about? The baskets are not sitting on food)
If your freezer is new and not sitting at the proper level and food is hitting the lid, it could be that you have placed too much food in the basket. If the food is sitting in the basket and the basket is not positioned down, I think you may have a basket that has been bent. Contact the firm you purchased it from for a replacement. I hope you haven't placed food under the basket which would stop the basket sitting as required. Also always try to keep yhe freezer topped up as it runs more economiclly when full. Good luck!

WCM5000WD (500L)WCM7000WD (700L)