Westinghouse WVE615W

Westinghouse WVE615W

MPNs: 35903104 and WVE615W

• Product is used:
    • Several times a week (1)
  • Safety
  • Preheating Speed

StephenGippsland, VIC

Not perfect but close

Ok bought this oven WVE615W in feb 2016 to replace a Bellini oven was over the moon with how good it was.... but here we are in Dec 2019 and that damn fan which has been playing up on and off for past 2 months is now noisy metallic noise and wont stop so now its a fan replacement....... damn it.
I hope thats all that goes wrong with it....$778 cost without install costs read below for further comment

Purchased in February 2016 at Appliances Online for $778.00.

Safety
Preheating Speed
Product is used: Several times a week

Buddy

BuddySydney

Just amazing

I am 100% satisfied with my purchase.
The features and the design suits our family and is big enough for a big family meal. Parties or any function you might have..
The food is cooked evenly and the roasts are to die for I have actually now changed my rangehood and cooktop to Westinghouse

Date PurchasedJan 2017
ness76

ness76

Great size

I decided to get two Westinghouse ovens. Side by side. Better for cooking and electricity than one extra large oven. I love that the door comes off for easy cleaning. I love the amount of shelves inside and I can have aselerate griller to cook with. Always choose this brand.

Date PurchasedMar 2015
Momimo

MomimoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic

Hi all. This oven came with me and my partners house andv land package and to date has ticked all the boxes. Cooks fantastic and easy to clean even after frying. Noise of oven is on the silent side and heating is extremely fast and reliable. Definitely would recommend for those you like a great oven.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Simmo

Simmo

Works perfect

Works well have not had a single issue with it as of yet. Many setting so you can cook everything exactly as you need the only hard thing i find is getting in to clean it but I've found that problem with every oven I've had so its not a huge issue.

Date PurchasedFeb 2015

Dee

DeePerth

Good big oven

Good big family size oven that we use every day. Touch screen controls that can be a little complicated if you don't understand it. Timer is a little confusing to get to work. But oven heats up quickly with fast heat up option. Easy to clean sides and grill. Would recommend

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Graham

Lovely Oven - Till now! The fan makes a noise!

Purchased this oven at Masters in Oct 2016. Up till now, it has performed excellently, especially the fan forced aspect of its cooking as it heated the oven space up very quickly. However, now the fan is making an intermittent metallic "pinging" sound as it knocks on something while spinning. Sometimes it only happens after cooking starts which means that the timer start is not useful when no-one is around to check.
Unfortunately, with Masters no more, the warranty is questionable.
If you buy one, be prepared for this fault, as I see that others have had this problem too.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Westinghouse
ELECTROLUX ..Westinghouse
Graham

Will do. It does need repair.

Graham

Wonderfully, speedily and cheerfully repaired. Anyone who has this problem, contact Electrolux. It is a design fault.

Amanda

AmandaAdelaide

Best oven

Love love love this oven! It looks stylish. Easy to clean. Is very roomy! It cooks evenly every time even with someone who even burns toast

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
Amar

AmarSydney

Perfect option at a low budget

The meals have always been cooked perfect and came out better.
The glass is double insulated, hence pretty safe with kids around!
Had one of the rods on the tray broke, called Customer service and they actioned it straight away.
For the looks and ease of operation, will surely recommend it.

Date PurchasedJul 2016

maumannum

another dis-satisfied customer regarding th eWVE 615 oven.

Purchased stove late January tried many times to do roast potatoes no success even after par boiled and 1hr 30mins later at various temps still not browned or cooked. Costly in electricity due to non cooking,thought Australian made would be top rate how wrong can you be, so so disappointed. Are we now stuck with a lemon? my last stove still cooked and operated at much better temps even though it was 16 years old.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Westinghouse
ELECTROLUX ..Westinghouse

See all Westinghouse WVE615S / WVE615W reviews

Neil S

Neil Sasked

With WVE615W the time selecting the flashing clock face, the end time symbol stays on and the + and - just beep if pressed, The time won't change. Any help?

Batty

Battyasked

How do I turn on child lock safe mode on this oven? I've read a few forums and most talk about pushing the 'function' button - this model has a 'mode' button though, not 'function'.

Ros

Rosasked

My oven was recently uninstalled and reinstalled due to renovations in my kitchen.
Now I can’t figure out how to reset the clock ... model is WVE615W, help please I’m not good with electronics!

Yolandeena
Yolandeena

Press 'Mode' until a clock face picture is flashing, then use '+ or -' buttons to set the time.

Get an answer from our members and Westinghouse representatives

Download manual