Westinghouse WVE616SC

Westinghouse WVE616SC

MPN: WVE616SC

Wall Ovens Buying Guide

Built-in ovens aren't just functional, they can deliver a seamless kitchen aesthetic, too. This buying guide will help you choose the right wall oven for your space.

Read now

1.0

• Product is used
  • Safety
S Bo

S BoSydney, NSW

TERRIBLE OVEN

Terrible oven, terrible service. When we turn on the oven, the knobs and the stainless steel section becomes extremely hot, it becomes untouchable. Electrolux said there is no fault with the oven, that is how it is! Clearly safety isn't important to them.

Purchased in October 2020.

Safety
Ken

KenSydney, NSW

Worst oven ever !

Firstly you can’t phone anyone at Westinghouse for any advice .
The oven exhausts hot air and smoke to the front so our kitchen stinks every time, we need to open all the windows. Our previous oven exhausted at the rear and we never had this problem.
It is not clear which settings to use .
We hate this purchase.

Purchased in June 2020 at The Good Guys for A$1,189.00.

Product is usedSeveral times a week
Westinghouse
ELECTROLUX ..Westinghouse

Lauren O.

Lauren O.asked

WVE616SC

Does anyone else have issue with temperature fluctuation? My 2 month old WVE616SC fluctuates so much when cooking.

I noticed my food wasn’t cooking properly and I had to add 5-10 mins to everything.

I called the Westinghouse authorised techs and they’ve come out to investigate.

They set up the thermometer in the oven and set to 180°C. The indicator light doesn’t go off until it hits 195°C and then it starts to cool down to 165°C before the light comes back on and then heats back to 195°C again.

What’s the point of setting to 180°C if it’s going to go all over the place?

Is anyone else thinking that’s dumb? To me 15°C is a big variation when cooking a cake for example.

Get an answer from our members and Westinghouse representatives

Compare all 3 Westinghouse WVE616