Westinghouse WVEP615S

Westinghouse WVEP615S

MPNs: 35902946, WVEP615S, WVEP615SC and WVEP916SB

Wall Ovens Buying Guide

For many Australians, a wall oven is essential for home cooking. Built-in ovens aren't just functional, they can deliver a seamless kitchen aesthetic, too. Whether you’re choosing an oven for a new home, renovating your kitchen, or simply upgrading, this buying guide will help you choose the right wall oven for your space.

Read now

4.2

• Product is used
  • Safety
  • Preheating Speed
CarlTheWonderdog

CarlTheWonderdogPorirua

Worked mostly ok, but has recently developed a problem.

The door won't close fully - remains slightly ajar causing heat to escape and the light to remain on. Can temporarily be cured by open and closing forcefully, but problem ultimately remains. There is no obvious adjustment mechanism on the hinges to correct for this. Haven't tried the self cleaning mode mode yet. Temperature seems to run a bit lower than indicated as well.

Purchased in September 2016 at Noel Leeming.

Safety
Preheating Speed
Product is used Weekly

Happy ShopperVictoria

Love this oven

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Happy Shopper

Happy Shopper here! I have since used the 2.5hr pyrolitic setting. I wiped the interior first (5 Mins) and then selected the pyro setting. It’s like having a brand new oven! Very happy.

Jan

JanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Brand new

This oven has only been installed, in an oven tower, a few weeks ago. All part of extensive renovations.
Honestly, so far I have only used it twice to heat pies. I just used the 'pizza' setting. This seemed to work.
I have to use it from the side because I cannot reach in from the front. The door is quite deep.
I just wanted to thank others for their reviews because it does help to know what to look out for, if I should ever take
up baking and roasting again.
We will see how I progress.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Wall Ovens

Find out how Westinghouse WVEP615S compares to other Wall Ovens

ROY

ROYKingston

Full featured. Thermostat seems low.

Typically, recipes suggest a lower cooking temperature for a fan-forced oven. We've found those temperatures too low. It may have something to do with the thermostat setting. We're not fussed. We simply continue to use regular recommended temperatures. Other than that, it cooks very evenly throughout the oven. We can cook bread rolls on all three racks at the same time, no problem

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Ash G

Ash G

Great product

Updated our oven after 15 years and great product great options and so easy to use. Done more cooking baking and cooks great and evenly. Easy clean options. Worth the extra money and as other say can't fault the product. Old name still going great guns. Get on it. Wouldn't buy anything else. Has all features you need without being over the top.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
See all Westinghouse WVEP615S / WVEP615W reviews

ALR

ALRasked

What's the difference between WVEP615SC and WVEP615S

Anne P

Anne Pasked

WVEP615S

While using the pyro cleaning function the oven has completely shut down. There is nothing on the display screen and the fan is not working. It stopped at around 45 minutes into the clean.

Westinghouse
ELECTROLUX ..Westinghouse

Hi Anne P,
Zaida from Electrolux here.
We are sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with your Westinghouse wall oven.
If you wish to discuss this further please feel free to contact me at customercare@electrolux.com.au. Please be sure to list the reference number 1344308 in the subject line.
Thanks,
Tania

Caroline W.

Caroline W.asked

WVEP615S

My oven keeps turning off. It's been going perfectly until now. It will turn on and heat up then everything goes off. There's nothing on screen, just completely blank.

Westinghouse
ELECTROLUX ..Westinghouse

Hi Caroline W,
Tania from Electrolux here.
If you wish to discuss this further please feel free to contact me at customercare@electrolux.com.au attention Tania. Pls be sure to list the reference number 987469 in the subject line.
Thanks,
Tania

Get an answer from our members and Westinghouse representatives