Woolworths Select 5 In 1 Dishwasher Tablets

Woolworths Select 5 In 1 Dishwasher Tablets

See the Best Dishwashing Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jayco

JaycoCanberra

Don't desolve!

The tablets dont desolve even in hot water...waste of money.....dont work.just about the whole tablet is left sitting in the washer..should be giving out refunds.back to finish i guess.cheap for a reason.

Unhappy

Unhappy

Absolute rubbish, do not buy these!!!

I have tried every dishwashing cycle, putting the tablet in the dispenser, then in the cutlery basket, extended wash cycle, everything! The tablet does not dissolve and the dishes are dirty still. I have no problem with other brands, so it's obviously the tablets that are at fault. Do not waste time and money on this product!

Michele37

Michele37Townsville

Excellent and so much cheaper!

We usually buy an A brand on special but there were no specials so we bought this 60 piece box for something ridiculous like $15. And we like it a lot! Dishes are very clean and drier than with the expensive tabs. Wrappers must have been changed since previous reviews because they open very easy. If these tablets don't work for you you need to check your dishwasher or your stacking!

happy customer

happy customerChristchurch

happy customer

I have been very happy with these tablets. The only thing I don't like is the wrapper. They always desolve and leave my dishes clean and glasses and cultery shiny and sparkling. I would recommend to other wanting a cheap but a product that works. Thanks for reading thus review.
inexpensive
the plastic wrapper

flump

flump

Useless tablets

These Select brand tablets are worse than useless. They normally don't dissolve fully and sometimes leave more than half of it un-disolved. Then there is the tablet wrapper that you need to use scissors to open. Add to all that the amount of hand washing you need to do afterwards, they are just not worth it. Stay clear folks.
price
everything

Melanie49

Melanie49South East Queensland, QLD

Not worth the savings

Firstly I can never get the wrapper off the tablet without using scissors, I find this fiddly and time consuming, secondly my dishes are coming out dirty everytime so I'm having to rewash them by hand, also a time and water waster! Sorry Woolworths I will be going back to using Finnish

Difficult to remove wrapper, leaves dishes dirty

Aussieladee
Aussieladee

Shame you had a bad experience with this brand but I have had great performance from them even in a cheap dishwasher, for the price I don't mind the couple of seconds it takes to open the plastic wrapper.

GeoffW1

GeoffW1Sydney, NSW

Hopeless performance, dishes are left dirty

We trialled these in a Fisher & Paykel standard dishwasher that was performing well using Kwit powder. Because this is becoming uncommon, we are trialling tablets.

Unless used on an extended pot cycle, these tablets do not do the job. Dishes and coffee mugs were left dirty.

The competitive pricing, slick packet and colourful appearance are the only redeeming features.

Did not perform as advertised

Karina05
Karina05

Mishaa

MishaaCHATSWOOD

This is the very worst dish washing tablet I have ever purchased, they do not clean your dishes!!

The tablet never dissolves properly and if it does leaves streaks all over your dishes. These tablets have cost me more money and time. The last time I used them I needed to wash twice and then still saw they were dirty! I was forced to empty the dishwasher and wash them myself soo much water wasted what a costly exercise. Believe me it is worth spending a little extra on the Finish tablets whereby I have never experienced this issue!

Did not do as it advertises to do - CLEAN!

andred
andred

maybe you need to buy a better dishwasher (?) I was quite surprised these tablets work well, none of the issues you're having and the clean is very good. Have used half a box so far with no problems.