Woolworths Select Adult Cat Food

Woolworths Select Adult Cat Food

My cat will not touch it

This product is waste of money as my non-fussy cat refuses to eat it, preferring to go hungry..I will not buy this again..

Made Our Cats Very Sick

Had been feeding them this food over extended period of time. Both cats got multiple infections whilst consuming this product. Many trips to vets & $$$$$ spend on vet bills. No vet was able to advise cause of infections, however as soon as we stopped feeding them this product we stopped having problems. The proof is in the pudding. Woolworth's putting profit before anything. To all pet owners, buy good quality food for your loved ones from a reputable pet store.

Vomit inducing

Made my cat sick. She's been vomiting for about a day and can't keep anything down. More money at the vets now.

Cats love this food but......

Normally at the bottom of each box there is a powdery left over substance but now this seems to be going right through the box. My cats get it up their noses while eating it and I have to toss the food out.

None of my cats will eat any of the flavours

I recently bought quite a few of these cat food pouches in assorted flavours for my 3 cats. Normally I mix up the foods I buy them for variety, but this time the cats won't go near any of them. One of the cats has even taken to using her paw to make a scraping action over the food when I put it out, just like she does in the kitty litter - which pretty much sums up what she thinks of it too!

Cats won't eat it