Woolworths Select Dishwasher Tablets All In 1

Woolworths Select Dishwasher Tablets All In 1

See the Best Dishwashing Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

lw1807

lw1807Wollongong

Not good.

I was buying Finish tablets for ages and then I realised I could save some money so I tried Aldi's brand and they were fantastic, didn't notice a difference compared to Finish. As I live pretty far from an Aldi, I thought I'd try the Woolworths brand and wow they are terrible. Really ineffective and they made my dishwasher stink.

Horrible dishes came out no cleaner then they went in

They don't work like they claim too. Didn't even budge on the dirt on the dishes. Waste of money wouldn't buy again. Finish and fairy are worth the extra money.

Aks

AksQueensland

Nothing good about this product!

I use the 1-hour wash and even with the hot water, the end result is undissolved detergent on my dishes, cutlery and all over the dishwasher. Not impressed, and won't be buying this again.

Not worth the value of the box they come in

Worst product ever. Don't waste your time and money. Dishes were left greasy and wet. Thought we'd give it a go but after a couple washes (sometimes with the same dishes) the results never got better than crap.

Lauren C

Lauren C

Useless and stinks

This product not only doesn't clean my dishes but it leaves my dishwasher smelling absolutely foul. It's taken multiple washes using cleaning products to remove the odor. I clean and deodorise my dishwasher somewhat regularly and I've never had tablets leave such a terrible stench.

fair and square

fair and squareBrisbane

As good as the rest and pay less

They do the job every time. Excellent price... no issues at all.. The product last well as each tablet is individually wrapped.. I have used other brands and they too at this level work very welll but these are well priced and well packed in a heavy cardboard box for storage.
Price and quality of result from this product

StephSunshine Coast

Fantastic Results

I have been using the Woolworths Select All in 1 Dishwasher Tablets for a couple of years now. I bought the Finish Dishwasher tablets when they were on a great special; however, within a fews days some of my good glasses were ruined due to etching in the glass. I went straight back to Woolworths Select and have had no issues. A great, well priced product. that does exactly what it should.

Roreto007

Roreto007NSW, 2150

Worked well in my fairly new Bosch dishwasher

I have always used the Finish Dishwasher Tablets Max-In-1 Powerball brand in my Bosch dishwasher however being tight on money i thought i would give the Woolworths Select Dishwasher Tablets All-In-1 a go. I was expecting to see some food reminanents and stains stuck on some of the dishes however i was plesantly surprised that my dishes came out as good as when i use the Finish powerball.
The Woolworths Select Dishwasher Tablets All In 1 have a dissolvable wrapper and are lemon scented. I will certainly be considering these again when the box runs out
dissolvable wrapper, end results were as good as the Finish tablets, lemon scented
nothing so far

George

Georgeasked

Has anybody notices the pattern fading and removal of the glaze by using this product?. I was previously usingthe plain white homebrand tablets with no issue but since I have swapped the damage occured. A fabulous wash though, very strong.

Steph

No, I haven't had any problems with this product at all. I have tried virtually all the dishwasher tablets and they are definitely the best.

Carol
Carol

George, you never put good (crystal/etched) glassware in a dishwasher. For the same reason you do not put good crockery/porcelain with gold leaf edging or anodised aliminium saucepans in the washer. The pH of the tabs is too high (too caustic). Stick with hand washing in the sink with a mild environmentally friendly detergent which you can still buy from WW. You will use less power and can use the warm water with a cloth to wipe over the bench tops.

Get an answer from our members and Woolworths representatives