Woolworths Select Lemon Lime Dishwasher Deodoriser

Woolworths Select Lemon Lime Dishwasher Deodoriser

See the Best Dishwashing Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

For a kitchen product, no active ingredient details, instructions or or warnings

I bought this in spite of scrutinising packaging for usage instructions and warnings and finding none. I want to know what chemicals are used, & can't understand how our labeling laws do not demand it. Residue is bound to remain on dishes & utensils, & there are no instructions as to use with dishes, or in an empty dishwasher. Going by the pretty ordinary effectiveness described by users here, I'm just going to throw it away.

Kelz097

Kelz097AU

Average

I bought this product when I wanted to rid my dishwasher of all those unpleasant smells that accumulate. It didnt really freshen my dishwasher at all. It smells great when you remove it from the packet but after a short while the smells loses its strength and you can't seem to smell it at all.
For the price and how short lived it was I was disappointed but I have not used other brands to compare it. Occasionally I still buy it but do wonder why I bother.
The smell straight out of the packet. Average price and cheaper than others on the market.
The smell doesn't last long.

Sada

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible

This wasnt expensive, but it was not cheap either. I am not sure if it really cleaned the inside of the dishwasher. I may buy it again and see if it works, because at the moment, I found it useless.
I bought this when I wanted something to clean and freshen my dishwasher. It didnt really freshen my dishwasher at all.
I am not sure what it did or if it did anything. I have heard that you can just put half a lemon in your dishwasher and that will also freshen and clean it. This product looks sort of cute, but I didnt find any fresh smell or sparkle inside.

amanda.hinds.7

amanda.hinds.7asked

can you keep it in the dishwasher while you are washing dishes? I forgot to read the instructions

Zoe Theodore
Zoe Theodore

I wanted to know the same thing, and if the active ingredients were potentially harmful chemicals. The ARE NO instructions for you to read!!

Get an answer from our members and Woolworths representatives

CategoryDishwashing Products