Worx 40V MAX WG776E

Worx 40V MAX WG776E

MPN: WG776E

Push Mowers Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of push mower would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

It is good for cutting gress

Worx is a good one. I am using till 2016.It is a good product. In my family all like the product. If you sell with the charger and the battery good for the buyers. Can you put the prize of the charger and the battery separate. So if any one can buy easily.

Date PurchasedApr 2016
    Virago

ViragoBRISBANE

Too easy! a little beauty!

This device is easy to assemble. It is compact and light weight making the mower easy to store and easy to use on an average suburban block. It cuts easily through thick long grass while the light weight and maneuverability make it easy to mow reasonably steep banks. As one would expect with an electrical motor, it is much quieter (even in 'turbo mode') than its gas-guzzling, polluting counterparts! The battery charges in just one hour but for added convenience, it is worth considering purchasing a spare ($130) as the battery must be allowed to cool before recharging. An initial outlay $379 with zero costs for fuel (charged on household solar power) means this mower represents excellent value for money.

Rie

RieHobart, TAS

Yes, it's worth getting!

Everytime I use this for the front lawn, at least 2 people stop and comment on how quiet it is, I then tell them how lightweight it is - they try it themselves and can't believe it either!
    The lawn mower is lighter than a pram. It mows my entire front lawn & a bit of the back before it needs recharging. We then stop for a break, go inside & have a cuppa & lunch, play a game with my kids then it's back to mowing the back lawn. I LOVE this mower, no vibration, quieter than my vacuum and you don't have to worry about petrol or spark plugs!

Date PurchasedMar 2016
    Battery Lawn Mowers

Find out how Worx 40V MAX WG776E compares to other Battery Lawn Mowers

Eric B.

Eric B.QLD, 4113

Lightweight and easy to use battery powered mower

Date PurchasedNov 2015