Wotnot Baby Wipes

Wotnot Baby Wipes

See the Best Baby Wipes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Wotnot? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Monique
MoniqueSydney, NSW

Love!

These wipes are great. Very big and clean up everything. Love how they are natural also. Never had problem with bubs skin when using these wipes. Would buy again !

Only downside is the price.

Purchased in January 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $22.00.

Kim33Sydney, NSW

Best wipes ever - best for bub, best for planet

these wipes work a treat, they are soft, gentle yet effective and they are big. plus they are 100% compostable, so i don't have to feel bad about using them ALL THE TIME! win win!

Purchased in March 2020.

RobynSNSW, 2582

Great for sensitive skin

We use these wipes on our 3rd baby all the time, now. Given our first 2 children used to have bad eczema as babies, we often used water and a cotton cloth to wipe their bottoms instead. But having got those pesky food intolerances out of the way (phew!), we have been using these wipes on our new baby since birth - with zero problems.
I preferred the old ingredients list before they changed it, but it still seems to be OK with the new ingredients. We've not had any skin problems from them, and we also use the wipes on ourselves and our older children when we're out and about (eg cleaning hands and tables).
They're really good. Gluten free. No soy. No fragrance.

Find out how Wotnot Baby Wipes compares to other Baby Wipes

Perfect wipes for sensitive skin!

My Bub has inherited my sensitive skin. We tried Coles wipes before and he got a really bad rash. Friend recommended baby wotnot and it was amazing! No greasy and good quality, love it. Problem a bit expensive . If you can find a good price online worth the $.

Msnatural
Msnatural

One of the best wipes on the market!

Just switched to wotnot baby wipes from Gaia and I'm satisfied. It's so lovely to use top to toe for my 2 year old. The wipes are a generous size and has a nice aloe vera scent.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
ExpeditionsandEvents
ExpeditionsandEvents

Perfect Wipes

The best baby wipes!!! Perfect size (generous), perfect moistness, and nothing bad in them. My baby's skin is brilliant with these wipes. Honestly worth it. Really good for the environment too. Have used these for 2 children now and now wouldn't use anything else. Their facial wipes for adults are great too.
Everything!
Nil

Woodso
WoodsoSydney

Love these Wipes

I love the feel of these wipes, the thickness and size is perfect for cleaning up even the biggest mess. They are soothing and fresh and I love that they are natural and good for the environment too. I would highly recommend these wipes to any mum. Great deal of buy 10 and get 2 free on offer online at ecodirect.com.au.......makes them very reasonable.
Eco friendly, feel and size and does the job
Wish they were in supermarkets

teegee
teegeeSA, 5074

Natural ingredients = better for baby

The ingredients in these baby wipes are far better than the baby wipes I used to use as these contain no parabens. They feel perfect in terms of their thickness and moisture. I like that they're biodegradable. I find that they're harder to pull out one by one but I get around this by pulling a few out ready if I know I'll need them to wipe a poo so it's not really an issue.
Natural ingredients, biodegradable

hayley75
hayley75Nebo

biodegradable baby wipes

lovely to use, soft biodegradable wipes . I love that the wipes are 100% natural cloth and free from the nasty chemicals that can be found in other wipes. The wipes are also 100% biodegradable so are better for the environment. I feel confident the wipes are safe to use whereever on the body and do not iritate babies or my skin
Australian owned company

hollyd81
hollyd81AU

The Best baby wipes on the market

These baby wipes really are the best that are in the market right now, they are a lesser known brand but they smell beautiful and they are completely biodegradable and don't contain an nasty ingredients (same with the rest of the Wotnot range- I also use the wash and sunscreen).

They are large and very durable and leave a subtle soft scent on the skin (but they are fragrance free-it's just the essential oils). They are well priced and you can bulk buy them from ecodirect.com.au and buy 12 packets and only pay for 10.
Great size, durable, lovely scent and full of lovely ingredients that are kind to skin

lily123
lily123

Good

These are more expensive than other environmental wipes on the market. We got ours free when buying Moltex nappies online at www.neco.com.au or may not have bought them outright. But they are a great product and I would definitely recommend.
The biodegradable factor is a big plus for me. They have limited packaging and no plastic flip lid like most wipes. Moist and fresh and clean baby's bottom effectively.
Would prefer smaller wipes and more of them. Haven't seen them available in bulk packets. Also only seem to be available in speciality "environmental" shops such as organic supermarkets.

cja1988
cja1988

Wotnot Baby wipes are available to buy in a bulk pack which is 10 packets of 80 but you get 2 packets free on there website http://www.ecodirect.com.au/ for $89.50

Kingsfoil
KingsfoilSA, 5096

The only wipes I will ever use!

After trying others, I found these wipes and they are just perfect! Not too wet, not too dry, they don't tear, they don't smell like a chemical factory and best of all - they don't cause irritation on my son's skin like all other wipes do. They're free of all the chemicals and rubbish that give other disposable wipes that overly 'fragranced' smell, they're organic and they're biodegradable to boot!
Great size, no tearing, organic, no irritation!

NinaOlive
NinaOliveAU

Excellent product

Overall a great product and worth the money. Nice and soft with no wierd after-smell like other wipes I have used.
Soft, no nasty ingredients and clean well
expensive compared to other products (but worth it)

Mummatobubba
MummatobubbaAU

Good

Super product, and refuse to use any other brand of wipe. Gentle on baby skin and yet cleans up the mess beautifully.
Moist
Fragrance free, alcohol free, nasties free
Thin (but not too thin, unlike huggies which is just too thick and difficult to use)
Biodegradable
A little fidgety to get out of the packet

christinestewart64
christinestewart64AU

Jess
Jessasked

Been using these for 2 year now, was wondering any tips to pull 1 wipe at a time. Some I feel I have wasted as a heap come out?

RobynS

Yeah, good luck with that! Unless you can miraculously pick the side of the top wipe EVERY time, then you are going to waste some wipes now and then. It bugs me, too, but the design is just not right.
The only wipes where you almost always get just one wipe at a time come with a hard plastic lid that you can clip down afterwards and where you're pulling them through a tough plastic neck. Not only does this lead to more places for germs to hide, it also leads to more landfill and is a waste of resources. And it might jack up the price. And the ingredients may change because more preservatives might be needed or the wipes may need to be made tougher to cope with the hard plastic lid.
I think the solution is to just accept that with this current design, extra wipes are going to come out sometimes.
You could contact the company with your concerns, because I think they're quite legitimate, and you never know, they might be able to change things for the better- or at least give you better tips on how to not waste wipes!

Kim33

give the whole pack a little bit of a wriggle from time to time, to try to separate the wipes a little. that has helped somwhat. I think they stick together because they are so moist. Which I really like. Agree with above comment. cant have it all. i am so happy with the compostability and how soft bubs bum is, that this doesnt overly concern me.

Emilly rose
Emilly roseasked

How long can an unopened bag be stored for before it would dry out?

RobynS

A year definitely. We've certainly had unopened packets that long and they've been absolutely fine. I'd say up to 2 years would be feasible? After that, I'm really not sure. But based on the natural ingredients, waiting any more than 2 or so years to use the wipes could mean some ingredients would go off (eg decyl glucoside) or be unuseful (eg silver dihydrogen citrate)? Natural wipes are far, far better for you and bub, but they don't have as long a shelf life as highly chemicalised wipes.
And you'd probably need to use the wipes quite soon after opening them (eg within a month), as I think they'd dry out faster if they've been sitting unopened for over 2 years?

CategoryBaby Wipes