2Wotnot Baby Wipes

Wotnot Baby Wipes

2Wotnot Baby Wipes

100% · 180%
Brand Manager for Wotnot? Claim your listing.

Monique
MoniqueSydney, NSW10 posts

Love!

These wipes are great. Very big and clean up everything. Love how they are natural also. Never had problem with bubs skin when using these wipes. Would buy again !

Only downside is the price. Show details

Kim33Sydney, NSW2 posts

Best wipes ever - best for bub, best for planet

these wipes work a treat, they are soft, gentle yet effective and they are big. plus they are 100% compostable, so i don't have to feel bad about using them ALL THE TIME! win win! Show details
RobynSRichmond-Tweed, NSW81 posts

Great for sensitive skin

We use these wipes on our 3rd baby all the time, now. Given our first 2 children used to have bad eczema as babies, we often used water and a cotton cloth to wipe their bottoms instead. But having got those pesky food intolerances out of the way (phew!), we have been using these wipes on our new baby since birth - with zero problems.

I preferred the old ingredients list before they changed it, but it still seems to be OK with the new ingredients. We've not had any skin problems from them, and we also use the wipes on ourselves and our older children when we're out and about (eg cleaning hands and tables).

They're really good. Gluten free. No soy. No fragrance.

Lovereviews
Lovereviews

Perfect wipes for sensitive skin!

My Bub has inherited my sensitive skin. We tried Coles wipes before and he got a really bad rash. Friend recommended baby wotnot and it was amazing! No greasy and good quality, love it. Problem a bit expensive . If you can find a good price online worth the $.

Msnatural
Msnatural8 posts

One of the best wipes on the market!

Just switched to wotnot baby wipes from Gaia and I'm satisfied. It's so lovely to use top to toe for my 2 year old. The wipes are a generous size and has a nice aloe vera scent.

ExpeditionsandEvents
ExpeditionsandEventsSouth East Queensland, QLD47 posts

Perfect Wipes

The best baby wipes!!! Perfect size (generous), perfect moistness, and nothing bad in them. My baby's skin is brilliant with these wipes. Honestly worth it. Really good for the environment too. Have used these for 2 children now and now wouldn't use anything else. Their facial wipes for adults are great too.
Everything!
Nil
Woodso
WoodsoSydney2 posts

Love these Wipes

I love the feel of these wipes, the thickness and size is perfect for cleaning up even the biggest mess. They are soothing and fresh and I love that they are natural and good for the environment too. I would highly recommend these wipes to any mum. Great deal of buy 10 and get 2 free on offer online at ecodirect.com.au.......makes them very reasonable.
Eco friendly, feel and size and does the job
Wish they were in supermarkets
teegee
teegeeSA, 507422 posts

Natural ingredients = better for baby

The ingredients in these baby wipes are far better than the baby wipes I used to use as these contain no parabens. They feel perfect in terms of their thickness and moisture. I like that they're biodegradable. I find that they're harder to pull out one by one but I get around this by pulling a few out ready if I know I'll need them to wipe a poo so it's not really an issue.
Natural ingredients, biodegradable
hayley75
hayley75Nebo4 posts

biodegradable baby wipes

lovely to use, soft biodegradable wipes . I love that the wipes are 100% natural cloth and free from the nasty chemicals that can be found in other wipes. The wipes are also 100% biodegradable so are better for the environment. I feel confident the wipes are safe to use whereever on the body and do not iritate babies or my skin
Australian owned company
hollyd81
hollyd81AU2 posts

The Best baby wipes on the market

These baby wipes really are the best that are in the market right now, they are a lesser known brand but they smell beautiful and they are completely biodegradable and don't contain an nasty ingredients (same with the rest of the Wotnot range- I also use the wash and sunscreen).

They are large and very durable and leave a subtle soft scent on the skin (but they are fragrance free-it's just the essential oils). They are well priced and you can bulk buy them from ecodirect.com.au and buy 12 packets and only pay for 10.
Great size, durable, lovely scent and full of lovely ingredients that are kind to skin

lily123
lily12318 posts

Good

These are more expensive than other environmental wipes on the market. We got ours free when buying Moltex nappies online at www.neco.com.au or may not have bought them outright. But they are a great product and I would definitely recommend.
The biodegradable factor is a big plus for me. They have limited packaging and no plastic flip lid like most wipes. Moist and fresh and clean baby's bottom effectively.
Would prefer smaller wipes and more of them. Haven't seen them available in bulk packets. Also only seem to be available in speciality "environmental" shops such as organic supermarkets. Show reply
Kingsfoil
KingsfoilSA, 509619 posts

The only wipes I will ever use!

After trying others, I found these wipes and they are just perfect! Not too wet, not too dry, they don't tear, they don't smell like a chemical factory and best of all - they don't cause irritation on my son's skin like all other wipes do. They're free of all the chemicals and rubbish that give other disposable wipes that overly 'fragranced' smell, they're organic and they're biodegradable to boot!
Great size, no tearing, organic, no irritation!
NinaOlive
NinaOliveAU6 posts

Excellent product

Overall a great product and worth the money. Nice and soft with no wierd after-smell like other wipes I have used.
Soft, no nasty ingredients and clean well
expensive compared to other products (but worth it)
Mummatobubba
MummatobubbaAU11 posts

Good

Super product, and refuse to use any other brand of wipe. Gentle on baby skin and yet cleans up the mess beautifully.
Moist

Fragrance free, alcohol free, nasties free

Thin (but not too thin, unlike huggies which is just too thick and difficult to use)

Biodegradable
A little fidgety to get out of the packet

christinestewart64