Xiaomi Mi Box

Xiaomi Mi Box

3.6

8 reviews · Statistics

75%13%13%
See the Best Networked Media Players in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ali Y.
Ali Y.VICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC13 posts

What a lemon

We had the box for 4 days and it was a terrible experience. The streaming was scratchy and the remote froze every 10 minutes and it required constant paring. We tried everything to fix the problem. We removed the HDMI cable, turned the box on and off, we also removed and replaced the remote batteries with no luck.
With that frustration, we purchased a Blaupunkt android tv box and we now have zero problems. We do not recommend Xiaomi.  Show details
actualfred
actualfredVICSouthwest, VIC40 posts
Benn Probett
Benn ProbettWAPerth, WA14 posts
  Fair Incentive

Powerful smart TV upgrade at a fraction of the price

Out performs my woefully expensive Sony Bravia. Has that lean and slick native AndroidTV feel, worth spending those extra couple of dollars than a cheap non-AndroidTV media player. Bit average on 4K/Ultra-HD due to a average CPU, limited memory and no network adapter. Wireless-only Show details
Sam
Sam13 posts

Good little device overall

For the price, I am very happy with it.
Yes sometimes it crashes on you (if you load it with too many apps)
Love the voice search funtion- comes in handy with youtube
You can add a USB stick if you want to load games etc. Show details
Sam M
Sam MMelbourne14 posts

Pretty Good

Very solid runs well, remote is very handy
Would be great if it had an L A N onnection
Perfect for PLEX, Kodi, streaming apps and playing large files that TV's will not support
Remote is great as well Show details
toadnodeVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC15 posts

Foxie
Foxie119 posts

Nearly perfect

I like this box, I have two of them. I have sideloaded Android apps (such as SBS, 9now) and use to watch foreigner channels (by using a smart DNS on router). The remote is amazing. Some of the side loaded apps though don't seem to work with remote provided. Netflix is hd and also ultra he, which is incredible for the price.

Show details

Ken
KenWESTMEADOWS7 posts

Perfect replacement for TV subscription

Was a very good and great replacement for my current TV subscription as it wasn't worth paying so much just for a few selection every month. TV box was very small as well, no lag in watching tv shows, dramas and movies. Quality was very good also. Still exploring other options on watching live tv and using the Kodi. Seller provided an AU plug adapter as well.