Yamaha HPH-W300

Yamaha HPH-W300

See the Best Wireless Headphones in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Beautiful sound but unresponsive controls and ear cushioning kept coming off.

Purchased in April 2018 at Yamaha City for $149.00.

Bluetooth

Good sound but poorly designed

I chose these over the Sony WH1000XM3 headphones because I usually like Yamaha gear and these were $150 cheaper.
The sound quality is good but the headphones don’t fit snuggly and are loose compared to other headphones I’ve had, they don’t hug my ears properly and I only have a consistent sound if I sit still and don’t move, as soon as I move the cups move off my ears changing the sound. The Bluetooth connection also cuts out randomly.
The touch controls are unrefined and finicky and only work some of the time.
I wish I had forked out the extra money and got the Sony headphones instead which I’ll end up doing anyway.
Disappointing.

Purchased in July 2019 for $250.00.

Mike

MikeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing sound quality

I use these headphones primarily via the bluetooth connection and find the sound quality to be excellent. They are very comfortable to wear.
My only issues with the headphones are the controls on the unit are a little finicky to use (volume, pause etc), sometimes it doesn't register the input.

Purchased in February 2019 for $149.00.

Erik Northman

Erik NorthmanSydney, NSW

Good sound quality with a discounted price buying online

As I have Bose noise cancelling comfort 25,Yamaha HPH W300 is another great choice for less bass headphone ,voices become much clearer and unharsh at all though volumed up .W300 is balanced sound,easy to operate ,no-battery filled ,24 hrs playing once charged finished ,and reasonable price .If you want noise cancelling headphone,you should look at the others .However ,it’s not a problem at all W300 doesn’t have it .When using it ,I can’t hear the sound from outside.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

wahaha

wahahaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Light and comfy

It provides the convenience of Bluetooth, and the quality of AAC, aptX, and a true high fidelity wired connection.
These headphones were wonderfully transparent, transporting me to the recording studio. The tonal balance was just about perfect, avoiding the aggressive top end of much headwear, yet while retaining superb detail. The bass was extended, and also perfectly in balance.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Luke F.

Luke F.asked

I read a review where someone repeatedly returned to the point that the sound quality was ‘far superior’ when used as wired headphones - Bluetooth sound was ‘just okay’. Has anyone found this to be true? Also, are these good for workout headphones?

Qu T.
Qu T.

The bluetooth sounds great to me. I don't think it's good for workout tho.
It could connect to multiple devices and switch between them smoothly (like the Bose QC 35 ii, I also have this one).
Not as comfy as the Bose, but the sound quality if better.

Get an answer from our members and Yamaha Music representatives