Yamaha NS-SW300

3.6

Nadeeka S.

Nadeeka S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Sub

I have been using this for one year almost every day. Really good deep bass. worth the money. Far better than Yamaha SW50 and SW100. works well with my RXV 685 Receiver. I am gonna add another sub for my system.

Purchased in April 2019 at Harvey Norman Big Buys.

Merc Primur

Merc PrimurPerth

Failure in design lead to rattling.

Purchased in February 2019 for A$749.00.

retireland

retireland

Unreliable, old tech

I spent over 2k on a Yamaha sound system, within the warranty period the subwoofer failed - it would not power up! Eventually I flew it back from North Queensland with me, but even from Sydney the freight cost to get it to Melbourne for warranty service is intolerable.

Purchased in September 2018 at Beta Airlie Beach for A$499.00.

Speakers

Find out how Yamaha NS-SW300 compares to other Speakers

Matty king

Matty kingGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect

Purchased 4 weeks ago couldn’t be happier paired up with a Yamaha 7.2channel received and sorround speakers.
Pro.
Loud rich deep bass with Chrisp sharp punch
Would recommend for large rooms overpowered for small rooms

Cons: only cons will be that has a few to many adjustment variables that need to be perfect to sound as true as it can. Not really a con but couldn’t find anything bad

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Djdario

Djdario

Perfect product.

Amazing sound for the price from Ebay
Small but powerful . I will recommend this sub for small or big rooms .
One minus I have found is the switch for music and movies , is located on the back of the sub. I keep on video mode all the time.